Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) (Page 111)

sadiasaba68 Senior Member
sadiasaba68
sadiasaba68

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
great update Approve
loved it totally Star
continue soon Big smile

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Awesome update just loved it. Already nikhil and Arnav are sharing great bond, and khushi is already in panic mode... Want to see what all happens in this one week...
seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Can't wait for him to join the dots and realize that Nikhil is his son

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

Desire6 IF-Rockerz
Desire6
Desire6

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Hehehhe!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously...nikhil kicked  appu...aww bechari..Ouch

Oteri!!!!!!!! Yaha toh khushi ..behosh ho gayi.Shocked.. i had   thought. Many scenario ..ki aisa hoga ..waisa hogaEmbarrassed...bt aisa hoga .D'oh..yeh toh nahi socha tha..heheheh!!!!!!Ouch

Mujhe toh laga tha ... arnav  will b getting a a big wala zatka..bt Big smileBig smileBig smile

Khushi faiting..dat really surprised me.Shocked..hhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! appu s really smart for her age...

Her knowledge on honeymoon suit...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

Seems like she is a studious baby..mamma papa ki her baat ko mann laga ke dyaan say sunti hai..LOLLOLLOLWink

Dat really craked me..hhahah!!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh ..he hasn't joined d dots..bt rather he felt bad ..thinking dat Nikhil is shyam ka son...Ouch

Poor soul was doin QnA wit Nikhil...bt kuch ..ugal nahi paya...

Loved how Nikhil admiresEmbarrassed ..loves his uncle ..nd how ...arnav feels a pull towards Nikhil..

Eventhough for d time being Nikhil is shyam ka son na ..for him..

Bt loved how he bbed khushi wit his gaudian dailoge.EmbarrassedD'oh..

Poor khushi now ll have to bear tantrum of chota pack n bada pack..chota tho phir b sambal jayega..ROFLROFL

Bada tho..pakka ..khushi..ko phir faint karayega...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Nikhil ..cutiepie..wants to be arnav. In fancy dress...how cute of himBig smile...nd khushi ka reaction on thinking abt appu n Nikhil ka relation...bechari...Pinch

Payal nd aakash ki gaadi ko red signal mil gayaApprove..finally...bt seriously shalu for a nano sec i was shockedShocked dat is she gonna spill everythin in front of aakash..b4 even james bond ko pata chale..Cool

Bt no she didn't say everythin...

Bt den again..loved manorama ka lovely gesture..towards payal..she is so sweet...

So payash has made a team..to bring dem together..wanna see..how khushi gona react to it..LOLLOL

Nikhil ka takewounda style..reminds me of khushi ka sleepin ...apne mumma pay gaya hai..heheh!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

simply loved d update...

aur...even if der is no cliffhanger..dear..i tho like...aur thoda likh leti toh kitna acha hota..Ermm

eagerly waiitn .f...for next part...

Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming

cant wait for to know..aur kya uthal puthal machega..is trip main..am sure ..itna jaldi james bond yeh dots toh nahi jodega...ki...nikhil is his son...bechare ko..like...took ages to join d dots were he had met her ..nd wat had happened btwn dem...

seems like ek aur damaka hoga...for sure..for dis to come out..

nd i am really waiitn to see nd read dat cute dhamaka ke khulasa... shalu ki zubani...Day Dreaming

next part jaldi dena...

Divya...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_beladiyaUarnkhuiTwisterGirl

smileysarah Senior Member
smileysarah
smileysarah

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
First thanks for this brilliant Maha Update. The Khushi's reaction was amusing. Fainting on the realization that Arnav is Nikhil's favorite uncle what will happen when Arnav will confront her for hiding the truth regarding Nikhil. I loved the Payash part as well. In the show I always found Payash couple so cute but apart from bashing ASR on Khushi's state they did not seem to have character. I will be great to see them both playing cupid and the good start is with sharing but not the hidings. It really frustrates me that youngest in the family is responsible fore verything even revealing the betrayal of Shyam in show not the buaji who should be the one revealing and accepts her mistake in the same way she was lamenting Khushi for not saying yes to Shyam's proposal. I am sorry I got away from the topic. I am rewatching IPKKND as a reminder on its 4th Anniversary and it was on my mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

123carter Senior Member
123carter
123carter

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Wonderful update, can't wait for the next
meera_beladiya Senior Member
meera_beladiya
meera_beladiya

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
An awesome concept
I really loved the story till now n read all the parts at once
U r really great at keeping  secrets n unfolding them at the most unimaginable place n time
First I thoust she just ran away n nikhil was shyam's son
Later I thought someone raped her after she left the place but than thought this can't be the case
N now they r on a family tour for 10 days
What's it about shyam? He gave some sort of packet to that lady n said to get the girl ready but what was it in the packet?!
N who is this sarla ? She tried to kill herself or once again shyam is behind it!!
Pls next update soon
Loved to read it
Uarnkhui Senior Member
Uarnkhui
Uarnkhui

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
brilliant Update Clap

Go to top