Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) (Page 106)

sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
WOW!! beautiful update dear...loved it

saschades IF-Dazzler
saschades
saschades

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
whoaaa the truth...face to face!!! now Arnav finally knows that Nikhil is Khushi's son
I am glad Payal spoke to Akash about Khushi
lovely update
thanks for the pm x
hajr IF-Rockerz
hajr
hajr

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Great update 
Awesome 
dsbj IF-Dazzler
dsbj
dsbj

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
story getting interesting more and more day by day .. enjoyed it. cant wait to see next .
pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
amazing maha update! ARSHI and their differences and their tussles love everything about them and simply sweet are kids.. Nikhil is so sweet and he is so attached to his Annav uncle.. Ashu is super cool girl.. so understanding and Khushi is shocked to evaluate the relation between Ashu and Nikhil... Akash-Payal were superb.. finally a step to bring ARSHI together.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

M.Jayanthi Senior Member
M.Jayanthi
M.Jayanthi

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Awesome. When arnav is going to understand that nikhil is his son.want to read it in your words.

TwisterGirl

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanfictionstory

Awesome. When arnav is going to understand that nikhil is his son.want to read it in your words.

hey dear...your lovely words made me smile...
Its not easy to figure out that a kid's bloodline could be their own! So that will take time...a lot of time I guess...and a lot of drama is to ensue...that I promise!

But, you will definitely read it in my words only...hehe
LOL

M.Jayanthi

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravallika

Awww!!! All my energy in guessing had gone down the drain shalini :-(
But never mind, the update is amazing as usual. .
Kushi was expecting choteji as someone else and this choteji has turned out to be her badeji lol... choteji  really... 
    Kushi couldn't bear that arnav is Nikhil's uncle and he is idolising him, she fainted immediately after seeing him.. but i loved the way appu got juice  for kushi.. so sweet... of course  mamu would've sent it..
   Arnav is also in a way shocked and is in deep pain after knowing the truth about nikhil and kushi.. he is trying very hard to know about shyam from nikhil but nikhil couldn't give the required information. . Hope arnav starts his investigation now...
    Nikhil's sleeping style is cute.. would've gone on his mom lol..
   Payal had told everything to akash or just that they are attracted to eachother. . I didn't understand this shalini.. but I'm glad that they both decided to get married and will help arshi... if payal says the truth to akash, i think akash will never keep quiet knowing that nikhil is raizada blood and might as well tell arnav about nikhil. .. so i took it as she has not told him the entire  truth...
     arshi are going to stay there for a week and i guess there will be lot of fireworks and a bit of revelations. ..
   I loved the way arnav was saying kushi that he is the guardian and whether she likes it or not she should listen to him..
    I want to see arshi reaction when they come to know about payash wedding. .. appu and nikhil will be very happy and i think even their mamu will be ;)
  Plzzz update soon dear.. Waiting eagerly. .

Asha...dear!
I loved reading you "Aww"...almost imagined you pouting as well LOL
Choteji and Badeji!! O my God, who would have thought...hehe...

And you are indeed right about Payal...she could not share everything right away with Akash...remember in the actual IPK track also, she had hidden the truth from Akash which later led to a cold war between them..so yeah, continuing the same trend here too!
I guess she shared something like...there was some sort of a past between Arnav and Khushi,, which led to Khushi's life being a mess today and she feels responsible for it...so yup...there you go!
Waise, am glad you asked it!

Yes, I loved that 'guardian' dialogue too and I hope Arnav will be making some really nice dialogues to shake Khushi up...wait and watch <wink>

Waise, you literally pushed me to post today...this update would have not come but for you...so thank you for that! I really need that sometimes Embarrassed

Go to top