Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) - Page 85

star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Really a wonderful update 
And now Khushi and Arnav will be together for one week and top of all Nikhil love his Arnav uncal to much
How can Khushi try to distance herself from Arnav 
Arnav and Nikhil's bonding is really getting stronger without knowing actually they share a relation of father and son 

Ashu is really a cute and intelligent girl 
Loved kids talk too much some time they made elder to emberresed with their talk 
Anyway really loved the whole update
Want to know how interesting their one week will be 
Waiting for next update eagerly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Lindi

Loving this story. Arnav will eventually put the pieces together but will Khushi let him into her life. Waiting for more 

Lindi xx

Thanks Lindi...
But what pieces? πŸ˜‰
TwisterGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mikolingam

Just loving it more and more .mlived the way you describe the garden beautiful good choice of words 

Thanks dear...but which garden are you talking about?
πŸ˜†
TwisterGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalbi

I didn't think it will unfold like that but as U said, expect the unexpected...

for future I don't really guess what will happen as I m clueless..

But waiting to read this one week trip details... Continue soon

Thanks Shalbi...trying to live up to my words! πŸ˜•
TwisterGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angeldream14

Loved it

So will ASR's sharp brain decode the truth
Or will khushi in her anger blurt the truth

Thanks dear...Am guessing none of that would happen...πŸ˜‰
What do you think?
TwisterGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..ASR.lover..

Fabulous Update...

4500 WORDS...OMG...I fainted there n there..
But I loved it...
Awww...I am sooo cute...(I mean Appu is soo  cute..)
Heheheehe I loved the way u used Arush's name...
Cinderlla coat lol...That was hilarious...
Bt I am sad...!!!! Maine bhi toh sahi guess kiya  ?
Anyways loved it...
Cant wait to read what happens ahead...
Thanks for the pm...
:D

Hey Appu jaan...omg you fainted...paani laau? πŸ˜† or maybe juice? LOL
Did you...sahi guess...? check again πŸ˜‰

TwisterGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..RareGem..

Looks like Arnav will soon find out that he is the father of Nikhil. I loved the bonding between Arnav and Nikhil. It's natural for the kids to get inspired by someone, especially by their fathers. He is idealizing his Arnav uncle because he likes him and his personality inspired him. Arnav also like Nikhil! But why fear gripping Khushi's heart seeing him getting close to Arnav. The truth will come out one day. Her secret is almost on the verge of coming out. Payal and Akash part was nicely done. Last scene you've written it so brilliantly. I just love it. Angry Raizda looks so sexy! Super excited to read the next part. This chapter was fabulous. Thanks!

Hey Syeda dear...have I told you before, how much your words inspire me?!
You are right...about Arnav & Nikhil...I guess Khushi's insecurities are rooted in the fact that he might snatch her son away...like Shyam! 
You know, I went back and again read the last part after reading your comment! πŸ€—
TwisterGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enlightenme

I knew for sure this is not the update where Arnav would be able to know about his son. I'm just hoping Khushi to somehow gets rid of Shyam. What I don't understand is why does Shyam even wants Nikhil's custody he know for sure that Nikhil is not his biological son. He can prove that in the court and get divorce saying that Khushi lied to him and they got married he didn't know that he was not Nikhil's father. 

Enlightenji...well yes, for sure Arnav can not find out so soon about NIkhil's paternity...!
About Shyam, I guess he is a little bit twisted. What you are suggesting is absolutely right, except that Shyam wants the kid for himself and he knows Khushi can never deny in court that he is not the biological father of her son, as it would lead to humiliation for her. 
So I guess, Shyam is gonna make his entry soon, in the next update...would love to hear what you think πŸ˜‰
TwisterGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smilejans

Excepted! A big twist don't happen by hurry-burry. Its takes a certain time to make a twist, obviously that time could take by our ASR. He pick the pieces and join it to know the truth. And he confront khushi about of hiding his son. Will wait and see his it unfolds.

Chote wala Nikil antics is cute, sorry... sorry, its handsomeπŸ˜† 
Aashu cute and playing Cupid beside of anajli. Akash brain acted very well that makes payal accept his love. Happy raiazda welcomed her. Nice going. 

Hey dear..."Expected"? Oh my God, I need to work harder...hehe, just kidding!
Well yes, you are almost right about ASR!
TwisterGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Desire6

Hehehhe!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously...nikhil kicked  appu...aww bechari..

Oteri!!!!!!!! Yaha toh khushi ..behosh ho gayi.😲.. i had   thought. Many scenario ..ki aisa hoga ..waisa hoga😳...bt aisa hoga ...yeh toh nahi socha tha..heheheh!!!!!!

Mujhe toh laga tha ... arnav  will b getting a a big wala zatka..bt πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Khushi faiting..dat really surprised me.😲..hhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! appu s really smart for her age...

Her knowledge on honeymoon suit...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣

Seems like she is a studious baby..mamma papa ki her baat ko mann laga ke dyaan say sunti hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Dat really craked me..hhahah!!!!! 🀣

Oh ..he hasn't joined d dots..bt rather he felt bad ..thinking dat Nikhil is shyam ka son...

Poor soul was doin QnA wit Nikhil...bt kuch ..ugal nahi paya...

Loved how Nikhil admires😳 ..loves his uncle ..nd how ...arnav feels a pull towards Nikhil..

Eventhough for d time being Nikhil is shyam ka son na ..for him..

Bt loved how he bbed khushi wit his gaudian dailoge.😳..

Poor khushi now ll have to bear tantrum of chota pack n bada pack..chota tho phir b sambal jayega..🀣🀣

Bada tho..pakka ..khushi..ko phir faint karayega...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nikhil ..cutiepie..wants to be arnav. In fancy dress...how cute of himπŸ˜ƒ...nd khushi ka reaction on thinking abt appu n Nikhil ka relation...bechari...😡

Payal nd aakash ki gaadi ko red signal mil gaya..finally...bt seriously shalu for a nano sec i was shocked😲 dat is she gonna spill everythin in front of aakash..b4 even james bond ko pata chale..😎

Bt no she didn't say everythin...

Bt den again..loved manorama ka lovely gesture..towards payal..she is so sweet...

So payash has made a team..to bring dem together..wanna see..how khushi gona react to it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nikhil ka takewounda style..reminds me of khushi ka sleepin ...apne mumma pay gaya hai..heheh!!!!!!🀣

simply loved d update...

aur...even if der is no cliffhanger..dear..i tho like...aur thoda likh leti toh kitna acha hota..πŸ€”

eagerly waiitn .f...for next part...

cant wait for to know..aur kya uthal puthal machega..is trip main..am sure ..itna jaldi james bond yeh dots toh nahi jodega...ki...nikhil is his son...bechare ko..like...took ages to join d dots were he had met her ..nd wat had happened btwn dem...

seems like ek aur damaka hoga...for sure..for dis to come out..

nd i am really waiitn to see nd read dat cute dhamaka ke khulasa... shalu ki zubani...

next part jaldi dena...

Divya...

Hey Divya...I really really love reading your lovely comments...seems like a mini-update in itself! πŸ˜†
Best part was- chota pack and bada pack...haha

About Payash, you are right...agar galti se bhi, Payal spits out even a word connecting Nikhil and Arnav, Khushi ka to game over ho jayega...in all sense!!

You are so sweet D, "Aur thoda likh deti to acha hota!"...🀣

Well, yes have started working on the next update...wo kya hai na, thought of taking an IF break...2 days mein logged in again... πŸ˜†