#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) - Page 83

Posted: 8 years ago
Looks like Arnav will soon find out that he is the father of Nikhil. I loved the bonding between Arnav and Nikhil. It's natural for the kids to get inspired by someone, especially by their fathers. He is idealizing his Arnav uncle because he likes him and his personality inspired him. Arnav also like Nikhil! But why fear gripping Khushi's heart seeing him getting close to Arnav. The truth will come out one day. Her secret is almost on the verge of coming out. Payal and Akash part was nicely done. Last scene you've written it so brilliantly. I just love it. Angry Raizda looks so sexy! Super excited to read the next part. This chapter was fabulous. Thanks!
I didn't guess right...but still loved the way the story unfolded...will comment more soon...
I knew for sure this is not the update where Arnav would be able to know about his son. I'm just hoping Khushi to somehow gets rid of Shyam. What I don't understand is why does Shyam even wants Nikhil's custody he know for sure that Nikhil is not his biological son. He can prove that in the court and get divorce saying that Khushi lied to him and they got married he didn't know that he was not Nikhil's father. 
Awww!!! Shallini ...Amazing update ๐Ÿ‘ 

Nikhil's sleeping style is cute..and Arnav I mean this Choteji's style of waking him up is cuter than ever.Kushi was expecting choteji as someone else and this choteji was So handsome ji  ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Blushing time...Khushi has no idea what is she up to against๐Ÿ˜†
 Kushi couldn't hadle over her tiny heart  that Arnav is Nikhil's uncle and the boy is literally making him his Role Model and she fainted immediately ,but i loved the way he sent juice  for Her .. Awww  so sweet... 

Arnav is also in a way shocked and is in deep pain after knowing the truth about Nikhil and Khushi.. he is and will be keep trying to know about Shyam from Nikhil but Nikhil couldn't give the required information. . How could he? He is just a child and hurt one too...Kids won't let you show this , they usually create a wall over...I am sure Arnav will have his men to start  nvestigation now...

Payal had told everything to Akash  but why does it seem they have something going on???... But if Payal tells the truth to him, I bet Akash will put 2 + 2 together that Nikhil is Their family blood and might Help Arnav too .. But she has not told him the whole truth...
     Arshi ๐Ÿ˜ณare going to stay there for a week and I bet I mean guess there will be lot of fireworks from no where after all Arshi hon ek jagha aur dhamake na hon...๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the way Arnav told  Her that he is the main Guard over these things and kids and she should listen to him... uhhh...Khushi left no choice but she is Khushi...unpredictable๐Ÿ˜‰

I want to see Arshi 's O mouth reaction after the revelation of Payesh wedding ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Thnx for this longish update which I can read over the weekend.๐Ÿ˜Š
Excepted! A big twist don't happen by hurry-burry. Its takes a certain time to make a twist, obviously that time could take by our ASR. He pick the pieces and join it to know the truth. And he confront khushi about of hiding his son. Will wait and see his it unfolds.
Chote wala Nikil antics is cute, sorry... sorry, its handsome๐Ÿ˜† 
Aashu cute and playing Cupid beside of anajli. Akash brain acted very well that makes payal accept his love. Happy raiazda welcomed her. Nice going. 

Originally posted by dishashah4176

Well i thought there would be some heated confrontation but alas they r talking like civilised ppl well it doesn't suit their image especially arnav hehe nice update.

Hey Disha...yes, indeed. I think they have had their share of heated confrontation...!
๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by kkyajo

wonderful update...
still arnav is unable to connect the dots...
waiting to know his reaction on finding, him being nikhils father...

Connect the dots...by tracing the kid's age...? I think that's a bit too much to expect from an entrepreneur... ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Snowy8

hi..i am a new reader and read dis ff in a jiffy..great update..but my question is wen will arnav come to know dat nikhil is his son??pls make it soon..

Hey Snowy, welcome onboard!
Well, Arnav is not going to know about it any soon, at least not on his known...
Hoping to hear from you more 
๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by surrazdan

nikhil is too cute..
when he said... i talk in sleep.. that was so adorable..

he is saying..i am full.. too cute...

I know..right! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by nia07

I loved mamiji here.Akash payal roadblock crossed!!yay!Now play Cupid cupid guys!
Arnav Khushi face off. I never imagined Arnav's Reaction to be lyk this. He composed himself quite well. He loves Nikhil as much as before. I am so happy about this and the way he cares for Nikhil I love that.
Nikhil throws so many tantrums but he's so adorable, my little hero.Arnav and appu made him wear Cinderella raincoat. It made me remember the days when I used to doll up my little brother like a girl .It used to be so much fun.Appu is an intelligent and smart girl completely mamu ki bhanjhi. Her explaining Nikhil about honeymoon, funny.
No cliffhanger today, yay!!!But they make story more exciting and I am completely fine with them.

Hey Nikita!
I so agree with you! Even I used to dress up my kid brother in my frocks and stuff and used to have fun at his expense!
๐Ÿ˜†