Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nature-lover thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update just loved it. Already nikhil and Arnav are sharing great bond, and khushi is already in panic mode... Want to see what all happens in this one week...
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait for him to join the dots and realize that Nikhil is his son
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hehehhe!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously...nikhil kicked  appu...aww bechari..

Oteri!!!!!!!! Yaha toh khushi ..behosh ho gayi.😲.. i had   thought. Many scenario ..ki aisa hoga ..waisa hoga😳...bt aisa hoga ...yeh toh nahi socha tha..heheheh!!!!!!

Mujhe toh laga tha ... arnav  will b getting a a big wala zatka..bt πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Khushi faiting..dat really surprised me.😲..hhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! appu s really smart for her age...

Her knowledge on honeymoon suit...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣

Seems like she is a studious baby..mamma papa ki her baat ko mann laga ke dyaan say sunti hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Dat really craked me..hhahah!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh ..he hasn't joined d dots..bt rather he felt bad ..thinking dat Nikhil is shyam ka son...

Poor soul was doin QnA wit Nikhil...bt kuch ..ugal nahi paya...

Loved how Nikhil admires😳 ..loves his uncle ..nd how ...arnav feels a pull towards Nikhil..

Eventhough for d time being Nikhil is shyam ka son na ..for him..

Bt loved how he bbed khushi wit his gaudian dailoge.😳..

Poor khushi now ll have to bear tantrum of chota pack n bada pack..chota tho phir b sambal jayega..🀣🀣

Bada tho..pakka ..khushi..ko phir faint karayega...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nikhil ..cutiepie..wants to be arnav. In fancy dress...how cute of himπŸ˜ƒ...nd khushi ka reaction on thinking abt appu n Nikhil ka relation...bechari...😡

Payal nd aakash ki gaadi ko red signal mil gaya..finally...bt seriously shalu for a nano sec i was shocked😲 dat is she gonna spill everythin in front of aakash..b4 even james bond ko pata chale..😎

Bt no she didn't say everythin...

Bt den again..loved manorama ka lovely gesture..towards payal..she is so sweet...

So payash has made a team..to bring dem together..wanna see..how khushi gona react to it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nikhil ka takewounda style..reminds me of khushi ka sleepin ...apne mumma pay gaya hai..heheh!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

simply loved d update...

aur...even if der is no cliffhanger..dear..i tho like...aur thoda likh leti toh kitna acha hota..πŸ€”

eagerly waiitn .f...for next part...

cant wait for to know..aur kya uthal puthal machega..is trip main..am sure ..itna jaldi james bond yeh dots toh nahi jodega...ki...nikhil is his son...bechare ko..like...took ages to join d dots were he had met her ..nd wat had happened btwn dem...

seems like ek aur damaka hoga...for sure..for dis to come out..

nd i am really waiitn to see nd read dat cute dhamaka ke khulasa... shalu ki zubani...

next part jaldi dena...

Divya...

smileysarah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First thanks for this brilliant Maha Update. The Khushi's reaction was amusing. Fainting on the realization that Arnav is Nikhil's favorite uncle what will happen when Arnav will confront her for hiding the truth regarding Nikhil. I loved the Payash part as well. In the show I always found Payash couple so cute but apart from bashing ASR on Khushi's state they did not seem to have character. I will be great to see them both playing cupid and the good start is with sharing but not the hidings. It really frustrates me that youngest in the family is responsible fore verything even revealing the betrayal of Shyam in show not the buaji who should be the one revealing and accepts her mistake in the same way she was lamenting Khushi for not saying yes to Shyam's proposal. I am sorry I got away from the topic. I am rewatching IPKKND as a reminder on its 4th Anniversary and it was on my mind.
123carter thumbnail
Wonderful update, can't wait for the next
meera_beladiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An awesome concept
I really loved the story till now n read all the parts at once
U r really great at keeping  secrets n unfolding them at the most unimaginable place n time
First I thoust she just ran away n nikhil was shyam's son
Later I thought someone raped her after she left the place but than thought this can't be the case
N now they r on a family tour for 10 days
What's it about shyam? He gave some sort of packet to that lady n said to get the girl ready but what was it in the packet?!
N who is this sarla ? She tried to kill herself or once again shyam is behind it!!
Pls next update soon
Loved to read it
Prettycool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm I m not sure what I m feeling Curious what will happen next takes toll on may be 4500 words were not enough for me.. I know I m demanding that's the beauty of this story that I want to ASAP even there is no cliffhanger this time..

And yes are you suggesting payal n akash already got married..? That scene is intriguing .. Hoping this time update will be sooner than regular
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't think it will unfold like that but as U said, expect the unexpected...
for future I don't really guess what will happen as I m clueless..

But waiting to read this one week trip details... Continue soon
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved it
So will ASR's sharp brain decode the truth
Or will khushi in her anger blurt the truth
Sugar_Hugs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous Update...
4500 WORDS...OMG...I fainted there n there..
But I loved it...
Awww...I am sooo cute...(I mean Appu is soo  cute..)
Heheheehe I loved the way u used Arush's name...
Cinderlla coat lol...That was hilarious...
Bt I am sad...!!!! Maine bhi toh sahi guess kiya  ?
Anyways loved it...
Cant wait to read what happens ahead...
Thanks for the pm...
:D