loved it
thanks for pm
Posted: 8 years ago
Asome updt
One week arshi with eachothr can imagine what will going to happen
Lov.kids cute talking
Tanx for pm
Superb update.. Enjoyed reading... Loved arnav and nikhil's growing bond and arshi's conversation.. Continue soon. Thanks for pm.
Awesome update...
Loved it...thoroughly enjoyed reading it...
Very well written...
Eagerly waiting for d next part...
Thanks for d pm😊
I loved mamiji here.Akash payal roadblock crossed!!yay!Now play Cupid cupid guys!
Arnav Khushi face off. I never imagined Arnav's Reaction to be lyk this. He composed himself quite well. He loves Nikhil as much as before. I am so happy about this and the way he cares for Nikhil I love that.
Nikhil throws so many tantrums but he's so adorable, my little hero.Arnav and appu made him wear Cinderella raincoat. It made me remember the days when I used to doll up my little brother like a girl .It used to be so much fun.Appu is an intelligent and smart girl completely mamu ki bhanjhi. Her explaining Nikhil about honeymoon, funny.
No cliffhanger today, yay!!!But they make story more exciting and I am completely fine with them.

Superb update... ðŸ˜Š
Eagerly waiting for more.. 
What an amazingly superbbb update.
I am very happy , because whatever little I have guessed, some parts came true

First- Khushi got fainted & Arnav carry her to the tent. 

Though food is brought by Appu not Arnav, then also it's ok 

Yes, I didn't expect their confrontation to take such a turn, but I am very eager to know, what will happen next ???

But, I am happy that Aakash- Payal's marriage got fixed. So, I think that this two will turn into full time cupid now. Eager to see what comes next. Rather, I am very excited about this whole trip.
Superb update...the way they met was mind blowing...this trip is definitely going to change the dynamics of the equation between them...the chemistry between them is awesome...the way Arnav talked to Khushi in the room telling her that he can do anything was awesome... Cant wait to see what will happen when Arnav will fully understand what Khushi is hiding...Akash and Payal part was very sweet...liked the way Payal stood up for Khushi ...cant wait to read more...update soon...
Fantabulous update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
Awesome part.   love it. Now they both know about each other. . Eagerly waiting to know what will you bring next..