Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Desire6

Oh ...i came to comment on earlier part😛 bt yaha toh mujhe teaser mil gaya..for next..now i will comment for both after i have this part...

finally...dey met...heheheh!!!!!! u know dis special sequence makes me remember a song ...raghupati raghav raja ram...from k2h2...were...sharukh comes..for his daughter..
after hearing her one sneeze ... nd den he sees ...kajol..nd dat song...😳
nd it seems like..heretoo... puri kaynat mili hui hai..in dono ko milane may...
payal ..anjali ..aman ..uski swargwasi..bua..😛 all...heheheh!!!!!

i am sure ...ek heart break toh dikhega...may b asr...first thing ..dat will pop in his mind for sure is ...
she has a son...nd she is married to shyam..nikhil is shyam ka son ...
nd may b he will be ...😡
nd khushi..usko toh..time lagega na..digest this truth...dat nikhil ka chahita uncle is his dad..in actual..
so pakka she gona hide in her shell or sure act dat ...like..Mujhe koi farak nahi padta...
hope ..arnav ka super active brain..whch is nowadays ..less active...acts nd join d dots...

waiitn
waiitn
wiatin..
ll comment for last chapter wit ur next one 😳😳

ab am wiaitn ...hope u give d updat dis weekend...thaki main ekaant main bina kisi disturbance of work pad saku..🤔

waiitn

Divya...you know what...even I remembered that K2H2 scene in mind...lovely it was...hai na! but chota sa difference hai...and you know it 😉
I am still laughing on your line- 'uski swargwasi bua' lol

well...nice guesses...might have worked...if Nikhil wasnt there in the equation...but he being present between Arnav & Khushi, how do you think that changes stuff..hehe!
working on the next part...should be up by tonight or latest by tomorrow 😊
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome dear
thanks for pm 

anaswara93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Teaser⭐️
Belated #Happy4thAnniversaryIPKKND😃😊
..khUshbOo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awhesom teaser...
updt soon
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter 14 and nice teaser...thanks for the PM
Prettycool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh no don't tease us like that get chapter here soon pl
anjale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting 4r the movement wen he cms 2 no abt his son and the truth of her marriage...
akhila22051993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg... finally  face  off... waiting to know when arnav gets to know tha he is his son...
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: tuli_jayee

Okay, after reading the teaser my thoughts were all over. I have many scenes in mind

Option- 1

Khushi : Arnavji aap yaha ? (taking a deep breathe)  Aap...Nikhil ke Annav uncle ... Ok... like seriously...(murmuring) I think I am hallucinating... I am starving .. so hallucinating... it cant' be possible... no it cannot... I feel like fainting...Oh God no

Then Khushi got fainted. Arnav picking her in his arms & took him to the tent. Nikhil got nervous, Ashu consoling him . 

[So, I think, Arshi confrontation will be in the tent instead of in open air. Does it sound highly melodramatic ????????]

When Khushi will gain consciousness, tent would be empty. She would take some time to gather herself. In the mean time, Arnav would be going through lot of emotions, doubt too thinking Nikhil can be his son (He is very intelligent you know, so can join dots easily.. But also there is a probability that he may doubt Nikhil to be Khushi's son fron her husband) . He might told Ashu to keep Nikhil busy & tell him that since his mother is tired, she needs rest. Arnav would take food for Khushi to her tent & might feed her with his hands. Khushi will try to avoid Arnav, but definitely can't do that, as she would be still weak (Arey whole day she starved, abhi abhi Arnav fed her, food abhi body mein gaya hain, to thoda time to lagega na to generate energy ). In the mean time Arnav would confront her & may even force her to tell the truth. & we all know, when body is physically tired, brain doesn't work properly, toh Khushi might spilled the whole truth to him .

Whatever is their way of confrontation, I don't think Arnav will rest till he knows the entire truth behind Nikhil's paternity. By the time, Khushi is unconscious, he might have already hired a private investigator to work on the issue.

Okay this is one of my assumption, I will make my grey cell work overtime to think of other probable scenerio & will come with that later.

Jayeeta dear...I am simply in awe of your thoughts! Haha...well, you even imagined the dialogues...and ended it on such a romantic note 😉
nice..very nice yaar!

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: pravallika

Hope you don't do this to us shalini :) 

Nope Asha dear! 😉