Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The most awaited meet is finally here!!! So excited. I can see Khushi denying, not confirming or refusing to answer any of Arnav doubts or questions. Update soon please.
BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for the late comment. Enjoying the story a lot. Your write beautifully.

The teaser is tempting and making me anxious to know whats going to happen next.

Will Arnav figure it out? Will Khushi hide it from him? Will Arnav think its Shyam's kid?

My guess is he is shocked to know Khushi has a kid. He will not realize it's his kid for some time.
But eventually he will figure it out but I feel Khushi will deny it and after much hesitation will accept the truth.

Anxiously waiting for the real update.

Thanks for the PM.

mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ma belle Shalini!

Let me breathe! I need to breathe, I badly need to breathe hahahahaha

That was awesome and I felt as if I was there around and looking at the scene. You wonderfully described their so much awaited meeting :) 

Let's see what will happen: 

1- We know Khushi is starving and stressed out to reach her beloved son. Definitely, she is going to faint and guess who holds her immediately? 

2- He keeps staring at her, lots of questions come to his mind. He gets jealous too because his Harvard brain is kind of functioning late in such situations. But no worries, he will find out the truth little by little. 

3- The two little monsters will join them and the spell will be broken. 

4- I feel like seeing them to have diner all together while Arnav is waiting a face-a-face moment with Khushi. She has to answer many questions tonight. 

5- No way out for Khushi. No running away this time...

6- Why I hear Rabba ve since I started writing about my thoughts? 

7- They are going to be under the same tent hahahahahah  

8- You didn't mention that song for nothing. There is a gathering tonight planned by the organizers. The parents will be asked to go on the stage and to dance together hahahahahaha Arshi's dance will be awesome :) 

9- I hope and I hope and I hope that we will have an update before my departure on Sunday afternoon :) 

10- Muah

PS. The most beautiful sentence in your teaser: 
The aroma of lavender, eucalyptus and an array of exotic desert flowers perfumed the air, while the peaceful quiet of the resort soothed her soul.

Edited by mojgan - 8 years ago
mojgan thumbnail
Did you mention anything about the next update? 
Ok. Let me get over with that and ask my question :) When will be your next update cherie? ðŸ˜‰

PS. No pressure of course :) 
nia07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The teaser has me my heart in mouth and it'll be going back to its place after the update only.
What I always imagined after The mumma-Annav uncle face off was Khushi taking Nikhil away who's not letting Arnav's hand go,I'm an overdramatic girl. but he has already left Arshi alone so maybe Khushi gonna faint from starvation and then avoidind Arnav and acting formal in front of kids.
As for Arnav he will go crazy with anger,jealousy and what not.
Whatever happens I don't want his equation with Nikhil  to change.
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweetfairy007

Hi Shalini,

Thank you very much for such a nice teaser.You know ,I was anxiously waiting for Arnav and Khushi meeting in your Chapter No.14  itself .I felt very bad and disappointed when you didnt show their meeting in Chapter 14.But now I am so happy...finally they met as Nikhil's mom and uncle.
Now 

I am putting  specs and getting cool breezy spot so that I  can have a feeling of a writer.I am going to write what is the next part so that I will get a dedication from a talented writer...shalini...

OK...🤢

Both of them will get wet in the strong desert rain.Immediately a car will come rashly behind Khushi .Arnav will pull her out of the car's way by safely enveloping her in his arms .By the sound of a thunder thier trance will brake.Khushi will behave as if nothing happened.She will try to hide her shocked heart.She will look for her son and his pyari Di.She will find both of them  playing in rain but wearing raincoats.She will move to them avoiding Arnav.Arnav will be seeing Nikhil in a new angle.

He will see Nikhil as son of her husband Shyam and he thinks that Khushi want to keep her son with her and that is the reason she is not agreeing for Divorse.

Later ...very later...Ashu will explain to her Maamu that Nikhil is exact replica of her maamu In a joking funny way.But this makes Arnav to connect the dots of his life...

Dont kill me...... I am already dead🤢

Sweety dear...I apologize for disappointing you the last time but in my defense, I had drafted, edited & posted the last chapter in a span of 2 hours (the fastest ever) and then had rushed to pack up for my trip...
but having said that, I intend to make up for that in the coming update ðŸ˜†

You do surprise me when you put on the specs and got into the writer's mode...And I loved your line of thought...! Take care!
tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Okay, after reading the teaser my thoughts were all over. I have many scenes in mind
Option- 1

Khushi : Arnavji aap yaha ? (taking a deep breathe)  Aap...Nikhil ke Annav uncle ... Ok... like seriously...(murmuring) I think I am hallucinating... I am starving .. so hallucinating... it cant' be possible... no it cannot... I feel like fainting...Oh God no

Then Khushi got fainted. Arnav picking her in his arms & took him to the tent. Nikhil got nervous, Ashu consoling him . 

[So, I think, Arshi confrontation will be in the tent instead of in open air. Does it sound highly melodramatic ????????]

When Khushi will gain consciousness, tent would be empty. She would take some time to gather herself. In the mean time, Arnav would be going through lot of emotions, doubt too thinking Nikhil can be his son (He is very intelligent you know, so can join dots easily.. But also there is a probability that he may doubt Nikhil to be Khushi's son fron her husband) . He might told Ashu to keep Nikhil busy & tell him that since his mother is tired, she needs rest. Arnav would take food for Khushi to her tent & might feed her with his hands. Khushi will try to avoid Arnav, but definitely can't do that, as she would be still weak (Arey whole day she starved, abhi abhi Arnav fed her, food abhi body mein gaya hain, to thoda time to lagega na to generate energy ). In the mean time Arnav would confront her & may even force her to tell the truth. & we all know, when body is physically tired, brain doesn't work properly, toh Khushi might spilled the whole truth to him .

Whatever is their way of confrontation, I don't think Arnav will rest till he knows the entire truth behind Nikhil's paternity. By the time, Khushi is unconscious, he might have already hired a private investigator to work on the issue.

Okay this is one of my assumption, I will make my grey cell work overtime to think of other probable scenerio & will come with that later.

saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome teaser. Pls don't let this be the last part of the upcoming chapter, pls . 
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saakhi01

Awesome teaser. Pls don't let this be the last part of the upcoming chapter, pls . 

Hope you don't do this to us shalini :) 
Sobhan006 thumbnail
Interesting teaser with a good exercise to our brain? What next? 
Arnav might get furious,  knowing that Khushi didn't mention about her son! He is clever though so might work it out, that Nikhil's age and their one night in the past has a connection!
On the other side Khushi will definitly panic and would want to runaway from telling him any truth... Which she should tell him soon..
Sorry if I'm wrong or missed anything