#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) - Page 63

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shalini.ranjan

Hey Ripu...nope didnt mind the 'mean' sound at all...you know, I had finished writing that Chapter in two straight hours...just in time to pack up my things and leave for my trip..!

Yes, I always used to wonder...why should only ASR use the gym to maintain his body-shody...hehe

Will try to bring in what you mentioned...a good Arshi showdown is a promise...Arnav's POV...hmmm...thats where the 'try' will be!
PS- HOpe Palki is not keeping u up in the nights!

🤗

She is a good baby, sleep through the night at just 2 months. Thats a blessing!

Getting a routine in place as my mom and sis just left.
Edited by rk2127 - 8 years ago
THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

Teaser for Chapter 15

As Khushi stood in front of the Fairview Resort, at the outskirts of Jaisalmer, the Golden City of India, she realized that she was starving. Her anxiety had got the better of her as she had turned her back on food, the whole day, preferring to calm down her fraying nerves in order to reach here as soon as possible. The journey had left her completely exhausted, even though the temperatures were on the warm pleasant side now.

The sun was starting to set, giving space to the black clouds in the sky. It was definitely going to rain, she thought as she looked at the numerous tents crowding the desert space. The lights were more subdued, flickering to life as the music danced on in the balmy air. The warm breeze was refreshing and the view of the glowing orange sun dipping into the horizon...breathtaking.

She enquired about the tent booked under Dr. Aman Mathur's name at the reception and walked quietly along the pathway, admiring the gorgeous scenery and smiling at the songs coming from the nearby stage. It appeared to her that a celebration was going on. The aroma of lavender, eucalyptus and an array of exotic desert flowers perfumed the air, while the peaceful quiet of the resort soothed her soul.

With her head bent, she failed to look at the steps approaching until she heard her son's voice.

"Mumma"

Khushi turned languidly and bent down to the ebullient little boy's height, "There you are! How was your day Nikhil!" she paused to notice him completely covered in a pink transparent raincoat, with little fairies on the front, "Whose raincoat you are wearing? And why are you out here alone?"

"Uff mumma...so many questions", the kid protested and only then did Khushi hesitantly notice him holding onto someone's hand, "Meet Annav uncle"

"And uncle, this..." Before Nikhil could continue further, he heard a distant voice and rushed back, "Di is calling me"

But he had done the needful already.

Arnav felt as if he had been rendered to stone. He stared at Khushi, with wide eyes, hoping she was a mirage that would mercifully fade, but she clearly had no such intention. She moved, rose to her feet and looked at him, her face mirroring the same aghast look as his.

Khushi thought she would die of hysteria. She wanted to scream, it's not true! It cannot be true, but she remained silent.

Time stilled between them as the light drizzles started turning to a downpour.

Okay, here it is!

The dedication for the next chapter will go to the reader who can correctly guess the immediate sequence of things to happen between Arnav-Khushi.

Yup, I know you can...if you have been following this fiction as closely as me ðŸ˜†

So the game is on! Lets see who gets it right!

Edited by shalini.ranjan - 8 years ago

Update on 6th June???
As a anniversary present for our IPKKND
😆 ..

Tc diEdited by lechuarshi - 8 years ago
For khushi I guess she will try not to give up her most gruarded secret n ASR probably will try to relate things...but the teaser is a bomb one😉
They have met  khushi will not say anything, but asr is ASR, So he put two into two , it come out tuduuu😆.  He will get by himself. Edited by smilejans - 8 years ago
Read The teaser, my mind is not working right now as it needs sleep...Will come back later.
First thought, They met...😳
interesting teaser.. it's going to be romantic environment.. can't wait to read more..
is there a rain sequence coming...if yes then pleassse update as soon as you can ..if not then sorry for the wrong guessing...i know they are in a very complex state of mind...but i know you shalini di you can appear with unpredictable moment in arshi's life...so fingers crosss
UR     TESER       PROMISES     4      INTERESTING    UPDATE...
EAGER   4     IT...
ARSHI      N   NIKHIL  ,    THREE   OF   THEM     2  GETHER...WOW...
WAITING      4      BLAST...
first of all congrats for the new thread..
it has been an amazing journey till now..

Finally they have come face to fave, the teaser was mind blowing...
Waiting to read the next update at the soonest, can U please do that, as I will just be thinking what will happen now..

I think Khushi will run away from the spot for the moment to recollect herself, and arnav as he still doesn't know that nikhil is his child, may be able to guess it but I think its a far cry as of now, U know a lot of suspense cannot be revealed just so soon..

update soon