Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kuch cheezein jo apke whem o gumaan mein na hoon woh jayen toh jo khushi hoti hai wisa he mujhe ehsaas hua...Aisa hi mami ke kirdar ko parh kar laga mujhe...nihayat hi umdah update. ab naye baab ke leye bechani se intezaar rehga. Aor us pal ka bhi jab Arnav ko pata chalega k Khushi hi Nikhil ki mother hai... Mulaqaton ka silsila chal nikla hai humein or kya chaheye. Behtreen update. shukriya
mim15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update ..waiting for arshi meet...update soon pls
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mazza aa gaya...Payal jiji ke dimag ki batti jali...
Feeling bad for AAKASH poor fellow,but Payal is trying to sort it😉

Can't wait for next update plzzz update sooon👍🏼
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This may sound mean but I found this chappy short may be coz I was scrolling down and down and down for Arshi to come across as Nikhil's mom and Annav uncle, didn't happen .

But the twist I loved here was Payal playing Cupid, especially when she said no to Akash's proposal. Ain't she got brains here smother the roadblocks in her way (in a good way) and smoother the way for Akash and herself.

Thanks for showing Akash using gym why should only Arnav has that proprietary, no offense just mentioning. And another part I loved was Mami actually accepting Payal for Akash coz she is who he wants. I loved her advice that they can go to her is she can't come and even considering talking to nani. Cool.

And now what does Anjali told her daughter? Is she been told to play Cupid here? For getting her Chote on her family for good?

Only if they know that once Arnav knows about Nikhil's lineage, he ain't going anywhere.

What I wanna read next is a good show down between Arshi, and Arnav's POV.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update!!!
Cannot wait for them to see each other...waiting for the reaction
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Because of khushi-Arnav Payal said no to akash? And now akash is heartbroken
smilejans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Intrigued more while u read the White Rainbow, but I flattened on this story, which making sudden twists making story higher so on. Will start to comment on from my favourites of kids... Ahhh, what can I say about Aashu, her talks r too witty and absolutely loving that. Nikhil, he came out if shell after meets his di,  his actions look s like arnav, atlast he is his son!!! Then, shyam is still in mystery with rukmani. I think he giving positive vibrants towards her. Waiting for story unfold and can't wait for trip incidents.
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting to see how arnav will do after he know dat nikhil is his son pls make relized fast
Awesome update
brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Their meet is so close now. How is it going to happen? I'm so excited about that. The realization and the aftermath. I hope it'll happen in the next chapter cause I can't wait anymore...
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really can't wait for the next part. 
I m so excited for their meeting. 
Please update soon.