Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pravallika

This update left me with so many thoughts  shalini :)

First thing is, there is no way that arnav knows that nikhil is his son.. at least at this given point until he probes further and finds out.. so kushi is safe till then. Second thing what i understood is,  there is no chance that even shyam knows that nikhil is arnav singh raizada's blood... so shyam is safe until arnav comes to know this...
What is that lavanya lied to arnav and got engaged???? Did she lie that they got physical on that night and used that to get engaged to arnav???
Now i should go back and check since how long they are engaged.. i don't have photographic  memory yaar.. lol
I'm very glad that arnav  is not the one who released  those tapes... biggest mu for kushi.. hope arnav clears it soon..
two villains  in this story.. shyam and lavanya.. i think from now on even la is going to trouble kushi.. by any chance la and shyam are going to join hands against  kushi..
I think sarla devi is that same lady whom shyam is visiting  regularly??? I think so ( confused )
Loved the roadblock  for payash but some where  I'm feeling bad, as even they got hurdles in their love story..
Waiting  to know what payal is going to say akash
Kushi and nikhil's convo is very cute.. 
I think arshi will surely meet in the kids picnic. Arnav singh raizada  will never leave a chance now to be with kushi ;)
Interesting  update with so many revelations  shalini. .
Waiting eagerly for their trip.. :)

Asha dear...you claim that you dont have a photographic memory...yet you remembered and analyzed everything so correctly!
Am so glad you deduced that neither Arnav nor Shyam could possibly know of Nikhil's lineage...and dare I say that you are the only one to deduce this! πŸ˜‰
Lavanya's Lie- your conjecture...correct...!
Sarla- Shyam's connection - your conjecture...again correct!

Ohh...I almost feel like a school teacher...giving marks to you...LOL
Anyway, for the rest, you will have to wait and watch oops read...! Thank you for your lovely words!

πŸ€—

Edited by shalini.ranjan - 8 years ago
basanti108 thumbnail
WOOW...ive finally caught up in all the chapters! 
Also you asked at the end of the last chapter excited and my head is nodding so much!!

The last two chapters were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!  Finally part of the truth out! also I wonder when how arnav will react when he finds out abut Nikil and vice versa. But I'm thinking about the last part of the last chapter I think Shyam going to be back in the next chapter and right now I just want Arshi to progress further...

Anyways lovely chapter also thank you for the PM I really appreciate it. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: basanti108

WOOW...ive finally caught up in all the chapters! 

Also you asked at the end of the last chapter excited and my head is nodding so much!!

The last two chapters were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!  Finally part of the truth out! also I wonder when how arnav will react when he finds out abut Nikil and vice versa. But I'm thinking about the last part of the last chapter I think Shyam going to be back in the next chapter and right now I just want Arshi to progress further...

Anyways lovely chapter also thank you for the PM I really appreciate it. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Thank your for your lovely words Basanti...Missed you πŸ˜Š

Welcome back!
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now this is a good enough reason why Arnav couldn't remember anything because Lavanya covered the truth with her lie telling Arnav that they were together the whole night. Lavanya manipulated Arnav into a relationship but not into an engagement I guess they were happy with the live-in unless pressure from Arnav's family. About Khushi I really don't get a good feeling she got married to Shyam by coming clear about her truth fine but she never tried hard to be a wife or even a friend to him. She had kind of used Shyam to give a ligitimate her son, Shyam on the other hand got nothing out of this marriage. Instead of divorce she should call for an annulment of the married because its pretty much clear that she didn't have a physical relationship with her husband even if its a divorce she will get the custody because Nikhil is not Shyam's biological son ,but that way the case will mull her repution but Shyam can't snatch what's precious to her. She should make a choice between her reputation and her son if she wants to end her misery once for all.
 Was Shyam already a paedophile or he went paedophile after his marriage. He could have enjoyed his freedom even without the marriage then why did he even get married to an already pregnant woman as he is no saint that much everybody clearly understands by now? Why does he demand Nikhil's custody when he is already aware that Nikhil is not his biological son is he aware of Nikhil's lineage? Did Shyam slit Sarla's wrist or she did it herself as she was tired of all this?

Awaiting the next update as always. 
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shalini.ranjan

Asha dear...you claim that you dont have a photographic memory...yet you remembered and analyzed everything so correctly!
Am so glad you deduced that neither Arnav nor Shyam could possibly know of Nikhil's lineage...and dare I say that you are the only one to deduce this! πŸ˜‰
Lavanya's Lie- your conjecture...correct...!
Sarla- Shyam's connection - your conjecture...again correct!

Ohh...I almost feel like a school teacher...giving marks to you...LOL
Anyway, for the rest, you will have to wait and watch oops read...! Thank you for your lovely words!

πŸ€—

Lol... i think this is the first time i think in my 3 yrs of IF journey i could guess something so correctly on any of the FF's i read so far

Thank you shalini :D
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow brilliant update loved it thank you for pm.
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sory Kaan pakadke... bt was hell busy ...OFFICE...no weekends too...😭😭
commin to update...
HAAYE...JUS READ D SAME AGAIN..
πŸ˜›

HEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!! cutiepie nd his...cute anger nd crib..nd khushi ka cute way of distracting dat was also so cutey cutey...

taekwondo sleep...πŸ˜† actually aisa sote hai toh mast need aata hai🀣

again i loved d way u showed d transition between past ..present..d way it was linked wit arnav ka scene wit lav..nd khusi ka wit payal...
amazing ...felt like how we go watch a serial ...a play...one scene shown changed...to another..still linked wit each other...

so d mystery is solved to almost 99 % rest arnav kar dega..jab khushi milegi..heehhe!!!!!!!!...
so finally she poured her pain fear infront of payal..nd aww payall...is sad for her..nd more shocked ...
dat nikhil is arnav ka child..
nd aww...bechari ka cute happiness...is crushed...okay its for some time ..hehe!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
acha twist in payash ki CHOTI SI LOVE STORY MAINπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

D MINI WINI ..SOFT CORNER WHICH I HAD for La..dat has gone out of window..😑
knowing...its her who had ...released d video..not arnav..hope arnav clears d same to him...

so it was abt dis nIGHt...la had manipulated nd forced arnav to b in a realation wit her..
now he can easily ...get out of dis relation ..without any grudges...
BT...am confused wat is stoppin him to shoo away her ...from his life..

is der somethin more to it..kya...abt la n arnav ka relation

only thing remaining to know abt La is whether she is involved wit SHayaam...

okay...here we got a glimpse of ...Shyam...from khushi ka pov...whch puts me in confusion...dat whether he was already a evil or has he now bcome evil ...
coz it seems like ..he was good at start...nd had bcome ...wild or say cruel..after he was denied physical relation ..nd i guess...khushi ..never ...could carry on wit ...dis marraige..den y d hell she married him at first place...
nd she only had ...asked him ..to do as he wants...
nd ..his relation wit all those..sl** ...nd d way he treat dem..its really mysterious...

if he was a devil from start...den i hate him..bt if he was good nd now he has bcome harsh nd cruel...den cant blame ..him..
would really want to read ...Shayam ka pov...
y he is behind on getting nikhil ka custody ..if he hates him..
is it coz ...he is not able to win khushi,...coz of him...
or he really has a motive behind it...or he is a team wit La...

okay ..now again ...dat Sarla has come into picture...or say ..Shayam ka Rukhmini...
if i am not mistaken...
haina..i think i hav  heard dis name..on party night ...where he wanted rukhmini..nd she was not availabe...
now d question arises ..is y she tried to suicide..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

heheheh !!!!! u know...Shalu..when i read...dat aman is attending ..Sarla..i was..like..yeh yipee he is  busy wit patient...nd now anjali ke saath ..arnav jayega..for trip nd khushi will tag wit nikhil...
bt den remembered trip toh 3 days ke baad hai

WAISE ...AM MISSING..KARAN...
HE IS ALSO ...GOOD...CHARACTER...BRING HIM BACK ...SOON...PLEASEπŸ€”

CANT WAIT FOR ARSHI KA CONFRONTATION...
HE HAS ALMOST JOINED DOTS...TO HIS PAST ...ONLY THING REMAING...IS KNOWING DAT CHAMP IS HIS BLOOD...HOPE HE GETS HIS DOB SOON😳

LOVLY LOVY PART...
SHALU...
REALLY WIAITN...
FOR NEXT PART...
KAB MILEGA...

WAISE ME WIAITN FOR RAINBOW ALSO...

this is for such a lovly part..

πŸ€—

Edited by Desire6 - 8 years ago
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome like always.. luvd the chapter.. cant wait to see next.. hope arnav will findout soon that nikhil is his son ..
BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update! Enjoyed every bit of it.

Now the truth is coming out Arnav now know the how he has met Khushi and where and he could imaging what could have happened that day or night. Only thing is he has to know is that Khushi is Nikhil's mom and that boy could be his son.

And on the other side, Payal is getting to know all the truth. About Arnav, why Khushi married shyam and about Nikhil's paternity.

Now Arnav will try to win back Khushi? What is with Shyam? Who is Sarla?
And why Khushi is scared Arnav will take the kid.

I'm happy to know Akash proposed but sad that Payal could not enjoy it with her family.

Awaiting to see whats Arnav is going to do? will they meet in the school trip? its where they will find out about Nikhil?

Thanks for the PM
mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini.ranjan

Mojgan cherie!

Would you believe me that when I had read this 'second' comment of yours...I had smirked in ASR's style and thought in my mind...lets see Mojgan's expressions when Khushi reveals the truth...!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Of course I do :-) and I love to see your smile " a la ASR" ( ASR style)...