Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shalini.ranjan

Sadh dear...dont be sorry for writing such a lovely comment...keep writing πŸ˜‰
whats life without twists & turns...right!
No soft corner for Lavanya...but she deserves a nice exit...am not gonna describe 'nice' but am sure...it will be entertaining for us πŸ˜‰
Sarla...she was mentioned towards the end of Chapter 9 ... so she is not a new entry either...I guess you can connect the dots if you want to...else sit back and enjoy the "Roller Coaster ride" like you mentioned!
πŸ€—

Oh dear my not so nice exams have made me forget all the tiny details I guess..But yeah will get back to chapter 9!! 
So I did go back..and connected few dots..so she is linked to shyam? That much I was right..back pat!! But the rest am sitting back and enjoying
Edited by Sadh123 - 8 years ago
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jdd1959

I      THINK     ARNAV       HAS      CONNECTED    MISSING     DOTS    N    CAME   2    D   REAL    PICTURE     OF    D  PAST    N   KHUSHI    BUT    STILL    UNAWARE      OF    NIKHIL'S     PATERNITY..  SO      WAITING     4  VOLCANO  2  ERUPT    WHEN    HE  COME  2  KNOW   ABOUT    NIKHIL.

THIS     SARALA...I      THINK    SOMHOW,    IT    FELT    SHE    N    SHYAM    HAS     KNOWN    EACHOTHER   N      THROUGH    HER,    SHYAM'S      REAL     SELF   WILL     REVEAL   2   EVERYONE...
SO       EAGERLY      WAITING     4   NEXT      DHAMAKEDAR     UPDATE...
THANKS      4  D   PM.

Hey JD,

The one thing that came to my mind after reading your comment is WOW.
Loved how you simply understood the flow of the story...yes you are right...well Almost πŸ˜†

And yes you are right about Sarla...do you recall her from the end of Chapter 9 ?

πŸ€—

rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So that explains, why khushi behaved with Arnav the way she did and why Arnav acted clueless. So they both have been victim of Lavanya's selfish and manupilated self. First, she drugged Khushi by mixing her drink and than she lie to Arnav about there night together to be Ina relation with him.

She did everything to be in a relation with ASR and to attain the status of his fianc in the society and than she call a Khushi a 'Golddigger'. What an Irony!!!

I guess La's end in ASR's life is near. But the question is how will Arnav explain and make Kyushu believe in all this???

About Shyam, still confused as to why he would claim a right on Nikhil during divorce. Need more info on how his relation to Nikhil has been. From Nikhil POV he hates Shyam for being bad to Khushi and Khushi doesn't mind because of the truth of there relationship.

But if Khushi moved back after few months of her marriage than how come Nikhil was exposed to Shyam's love if any?

About the last part, if I remember correctly this lady was the pimp Shyam dealt with, than what is she doing in Delhi???
charmfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi... Wonderful update.. Amazing work..  Superb twists.. Finally something is.cleared... Feel sad for payal to not share her news.. Eagerly waiting for next.. Take care.. Thanks for pm..
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shalini, ive been catching up with all my emails, AD has been AD. On top of which my tablet is playing up 😑

I loved this post because we finally have the story behind Nikhil, Khushi wasnt forcedo nor did Arnav force himself. And he dtill doesn't realise Nikhil is Khushis son... in fact his too. We need to know Why she wont divorce Shyam, is it because he will let it be known that she was pregnant when she married him?and that Nikhil is illegitimate. But then why would he want to take the child from her, or is that the reason so he can't fight for custody, as he is still married to her, what is shyams game? You are keeping me on the edge of my seat. Im looking forward to the next chapter, if that is where the truth comes out, that Appu is in fact Nikils Di.. aww
I loved the update.Edited by addicted25 - 8 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shalini.ranjan

Hehe PInku...lets use that name (Saarika) in one of our updates!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS- I am still hungover from that Vodka bottle you giftedπŸ˜‰

Sure.

PS. I hope the Vodka didnt burn.
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shalini, amazing, La still blames Khushi , knowing that she was the one who spiked her drink. It was her who allowed the tapes to be seen, bringing Shyam into Khushi life. So the reason she won't agree to the divorce is that she doesnt want to give Shyam a chance of taking her child away, god knows what he would do to him, especially now he is a child model, hopefully Arnav can sort this out.
Has Arnav had some sort of accident that he couldnt remember her? Or what happened that night. Please please with a cherryib top let the next chapter be Khushi and Arnav having a frank discussion. Let her open up to him, and he to her. She needs him, especially now with Shyam and his ways trying to take Nikhil from her, sorry them!

This woman must be Shyams latest victim, maybe a wife.. actually I thats the case was Khushi actually married to him... so no divorce...oh too much to hink about. I love this story, and it is a very different universe. BRILLIANT!Edited by addicted25 - 8 years ago
bellarosa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
when will arnav come to know about his son ?
please please please continue soon
thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaswara93

Awesome Update⭐️

But I don't like the fact that Arnav is not punishing Lavanya😑
I Loved itπŸ˜ƒ
BTW Who is that lady?😲
She has any connection in Khushi-Shyam-Nikhil's life?

Hey Anaswara dear...
Sarla is mentioned towards the end of Chapter 9 πŸ˜Š

Glad you enjoyed the update!
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: lechuarshi

Payal aur Akash Ki Prem kahani in ??? ( question mark πŸ˜‰ )

Arnav and Khushi...yeh aam sastha nahi hai...err sorry yeh aam rastha nahi hai...

πŸ˜†

Abt La's blah ...I wish he just broke that engagement...
😑 she released that video...and ruin Khushi's reputation.. 🀬

Can u pls smack and kick her for me di...

Khushi thought Shyam loves her..wrong gal, very wrong..If there is any shyam in story, he only know how to lust, how to sing 'dhaiyya ho' πŸ˜†..

I love Nik..he is cute and cool. Poor payal...but I lyk this twist...coz Payal and Akash too need their own test of love...

I am waiting for KKG & ASR's damekhadar takrar...

Cont soon.. 😳 ...and don't forget to Kick that Bla err Laa πŸ˜†

Lechu!!!
O my God...I was splitting into laughter by the time I finished reading you comment!
La's blah and aam sastha or Shyam's dhaiya ho! πŸ˜†

Dhamakedaar takraar...hmmm... 

πŸ€—