nihasan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful update
Will arnav ever come to know about nikhil
but nikhil and khushi..both are very cute
cnt soon
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uff!!!!!! Why don't u just write n post the whole story at once!!!!!!! I hold my breath n read n still it leaves me breathless ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
So cards r coming more in the open with a sea of misunderstanding betn arshi just can't wait for next part๐Ÿ‘
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was one of ur great updates...loved it...now arshi know their truth lets see how they cope up with it..payal in dilema..-new thing...plz continue soon..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved the way you are revealing the mystery behind Arshi's past bit by bit. Finally, Arnav remembered Khushi and now the truth is out what Lavanya had done with Khushi that night. And we finally got to know who Nikhil's father is. In the effect of that mixed up drink what had transpired between them that night totally changed Khushi's life. 
She halfheartedly accepted Shyam's proposal and now he is giving her tough time and planning to snatch Nikhil from her. He doesn't love her and certainly he has other plans to gain the custody of Nikhil. La ruined Khushi's life. I hope she will pay for her wrong deeds. Fantastic update! 

brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So the past is out in the open for Arnav. Will he be able to piece the puzzle together and figure out about Nikhil? Based on their convo it looks like there is no real bond between Arnav and Lavanya, at least from his side. So why is he engaged to her? Convenience can't be everything to it.

I hope both Khushi and Arnav decide to drop by at the outing. Or maybe Aman will get stuck with this case and can't go. This might call for Khushi to go instead.

The lady in the last scene is involved with Shyam. I thinks he likes her. Wonder what happened there but it was unexprected.
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome chapters...
so now arnav remembers everything..
this was all due to lavanya's foolishness...๐Ÿ˜ก
poor khushi had to suffer...
now wat wil arnav do???
who is sarla???
continue sooon...
thnks 4 d pm...
KeerthiRajkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
khushi said everything to payal
now payal is in fix to tell khushi about the proposal
there is going to be a big drama when arnav find out about nikhil
kajal511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
finally arshi past is out in front of arnav
waiting for trip...
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I feel so sorry for khushi and arnav and i really  hate lavanya.Thanks for sharing your story with us. 

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
This update left me with so many thoughts  shalini :)
First thing is, there is no way that arnav knows that nikhil is his son.. at least at this given point until he probes further and finds out.. so kushi is safe till then. Second thing what i understood is,  there is no chance that even shyam knows that nikhil is arnav singh raizada's blood... so shyam is safe until arnav comes to know this...
What is that lavanya lied to arnav and got engaged???? Did she lie that they got physical on that night and used that to get engaged to arnav???
Now i should go back and check since how long they are engaged.. i don't have photographic  memory yaar.. lol
I'm very glad that arnav  is not the one who released  those tapes... biggest mu for kushi.. hope arnav clears it soon..
two villains  in this story.. shyam and lavanya.. i think from now on even la is going to trouble kushi.. by any chance la and shyam are going to join hands against  kushi..
I think sarla devi is that same lady whom shyam is visiting  regularly??? I think so ( confused )
Loved the roadblock  for payash but some where  I'm feeling bad, as even they got hurdles in their love story..
Waiting  to know what payal is going to say akash
Kushi and nikhil's convo is very cute.. 
I think arshi will surely meet in the kids picnic. Arnav singh raizada  will never leave a chance now to be with kushi ;)
Interesting  update with so many revelations  shalini. .
Waiting eagerly for their trip.. :)