Posted: 8 years ago
nice update
thanks 4 pm
hiraah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini.ranjan

O my God Princess...
your analysis just reminded me how much I have missed reading your comments...hehe!
Lol...you got that 'bath' thing...so 'what the!' ... I think you are one of the very few who noticed this..

'Shaabaash' for me...OMG...am I dreaming <bow my head to you as you give me a dramatic look that only you can do>
See I knew it...both You and I will just drool over that sexy smirk when ASR says that last line 'which date to look at' ... how same can we get!

And oh boy, your questions, I just loved them...I remember you had posed so many questions somewhere in the beginning of this fiction...and they have helped me ever since!

So how is your story going princess...any help required you know who is always there for you 🤗

i just realized i said "im lost for words.." then i went ahead and wrote a composition for you! ahahaha

YUP do you know how much im already craving for your next update.. im officially hooked!
*quickly recovers from giving you a dramatic look and raise my right hand Guru ji style to bless you* heh heh heh

Really? well he was so sexy in so many parts! he is always sexy 😉

You know the love making scene, was so awesome!! i told you na, in my comment that i haven't even written half of it..Embarrassed so anyways your love making scene was such a special moment filled with love, even though Khushi was drunk, you managed to write it in such a beautiful way that it felt so right!
"your eyes, i always remembered your eyes"
This line was enough to show that that night was so special yet non of the sexual things managed to find a way to Arnav's heart like Khushi's eyes did.. Awww ❤️❤️

Im glad my questions could help you :) if i can contribute to this wonderful story in anyways at all i would be honoured *bows down to you and touches your feet as the slow Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum song plays in the background*

Of course 🤗

With love,
Hiraah

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: newmoon18

Wow that was quick
Really this tym u didn't let us wait for more

After last update I was dying to read further
U alwz left us craving for more

Bt the way this chapter comes out I loved it
It was really perfect
U write mind blowing

I'm still in its spellbound
Really hatts off

So much hppnd in the

Nikhil and appu scenes r alwz heart warming
They alwz left a smile on my lips

So finally knows abut khushi divorce
Big stone crossed

Everything was perfect
Really enjoyed

Wtng for next
Update soon

Love u
Keep smiling

Hey Rashi...glad you liked the update...yes, big stone crossed...but bigger ones are in the way 😉

Thanks for your lovely words!
🤗
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oi shalu, Teaser kab degi tu?
Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing! Wen r updating next?
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
Retelling IPKKND

TEASER FOR CHAPTER 13

Thank you Mojgan for this lovely creation!

"Why are you telling this to me now, after so many years?"

"Because I saw him today jiji, from close, and he remembers...he remembers everything. And Nikhil was just in the next room. And they were..." she lifted her hand to create little space between her thumb and her index finger, "...this close to meet each other...he was this close to snatch my son from me...no, that can never happen, I will not let him", she continued her monologue, "But he is so powerful. And he remembers and soon, very soon he will figure out everything" Khushi sat on the stairs, her hands over her face, as she tried to stifle the soft sobs.

"No, couldn't be everything", Payal murmured, as she caressed her hair softly, "Because if he did know everything, then you and I would not be having this conversation. Besides, Nikhil is sleeping in his bed. So forget about this man Khushi and focus on your baby. He was so upset that he literally cried till sleep"

Payal's words had a soothing effect on her. Khushi realized that she was being unreasonable...No one was going to take her son away...No Shyam Manohar Jha and No Arnav Singh Raizada!

"You are right jiji. The last thing I need to lose my sleep over is...Arnav Singh Raizada!" she drew in a steadying breath and spoke calmly, "Forget him, what did you want to talk about?"

Payal stared at her sister, tension screaming along her nerves. What did she just say? Is Arnavji Nikhil's biological father! She took a deep breath and recalled her happiness a while ago when Akash had proposed to her for marriage. But now, her mouth was completely dry, and she quickly worked some saliva into it.

"What did you just say Khushi?" she croaked.

My lovely friends, its my wedding anniversary today and I have promised my husband that officially No writing in the weekend...! So the next update might be a week from now...Sorry 😳

PS- I have filtered 30 buddies from my PM list so far (and counting...in alphabetical order.)

Enjoy the teaser until then 😉

Edited by shalini.ranjan - 8 years ago
crazylovey thumbnail
Very nice teaser... 
Update soon.. 
russelskhushi thumbnail
happy anniversary dear ...