Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nilpori thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ i am so so so happy...Finally the day had come...ASR remembers Khushi and now he has to just know that Nikhil is Khushi's son...if luck is in our favour and Arnav can link the missing dots and off course if  Shalini wants than Arnav will know that Nikhil is his son too...

So Shalini if u want you can make us very very very happy...so what say...πŸ˜›
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hiraah

I think I'm actually lost for words..

It was awesome! 

Everything just got so intense and I must say, thank you!
Thank you for making the update long,  thank you for writing this beautiful story and thank you for letting me be part of it.

Try as I might I couldn't find a single fault in your writing. How can I when you are so good??

I don't really know what to compliment first so let's start with nikhil and Appu... 

They are too cute yaar what with Appu being all didi like and with her sheepish smile after lying to nikhil.. hahah 
She will be a fantastic mother! 

And nikhil! Hahah "don't worry today I will bath with both hands!"😲 Ahahahahhahahahah I loved that part! I was really laughing...πŸ˜† 

They are really too cute and nikhil and Arnav jave gotten so attached to each other.. its so sweet...

I can't decide if I want a daughter like Appu or a son like nikhil.. I want both! But if I really have to pick then I choose Nikhil.. he does afterall come with a hot dad like ArnavπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

THE FLASHBACK!  OMG! That was just so "what the?!" So arshi spent a passionate night with each other long back? Wow things just got so intense! 

I loved how you took the sheesh mahal scene exactly as it was with the exact words everyone said while khushi was walking down the ramp but you managed to tweak it so smoothly to add in such a Boom! Scene. Shabash!

Then there was the way Arnav recalled everything! He had dreams and all and then he asked for the CC TV footage and I was like "Chalo ek our cctv scene" but you made Khushi come on set and relive the whole incident with Arnav there and that was another BOOM!  
Ahahah awesome!!!

"I think I know which date too look at" ooff so sexy... I don't really have much to say about this line but it was such a 'ooff' moment that I had to include it in my comment.. 

There is still so much more I want to say about the story! I'm not even halfway done..

I will tell you later in our scraps πŸ˜ƒ

But seriously.. now that we know this I have esoteric many qns!

Why did Sham marry khushi if he knew  she was pregnant? 
How will arnav react when he finds out Nikhil is his son??
What has Sham planned?? ( yes this qn is still bugging me) 
what was payal doing with Akash?  *wiggle eyebrows and winks*

Hehehe im sorry I know I said I will stop.. but I can't control myself! *sheepish smile* but I will stop now.. pinky promise!

With love, 
Hiraah

O my God Princess...
your analysis just reminded me how much I have missed reading your comments...hehe!
Lol...you got that 'bath' thing...so 'what the!' ... I think you are one of the very few who noticed this..

'Shaabaash' for me...OMG...am I dreaming <bow my head to you as you give me a dramatic look that only you can do>
See I knew it...both You and I will just drool over that sexy smirk when ASR says that last line 'which date to look at' ... how same can we get!

And oh boy, your questions, I just loved them...I remember you had posed so many questions somewhere in the beginning of this fiction...and they have helped me ever since!

So how is your story going princess...any help required you know who is always there for you πŸ€—

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Nice update ShalluπŸ‘

So finally the light has been thrown on Arnav's brain and he can remember Khushi...but Khushi is running away ...WHY? we will see...

Now Nikhil's true relationship will come up after sometime...

At least Anjali knows that Khushi is divorced and tha tis more than enough for the later confusion...

Love the way this complicated concept is getting a grip around...😊

Oh my sweet Faiqa...
reading your 'light' wali line, I remembered minto's ad- dimag ki batti jali wala...
Are you really getting humorous or is it just me πŸ˜†

Big bow to you...for the last line you wrote!
You know...I was literally so worried thinking that I have probably complicated this fiction more than required...but slowly slowly things became clearer in my head...and now I am so much relaxed regarding this story...that yes, i can pull it through...
Thank you πŸ€—

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desire6

U know ..after reading last line ...i am literally craving to read more...
4k kya ..even 10 k words b mujhe kam lagenge...

Bt hats of dear...inspite of ur busy schedule ...u wrote such an awesome update..
i can understand how one gets drained after we reach home from work..take my eg...how lazy am to type a comment also...
πŸ˜›

love both ur stories...nd i really really
...Wish it was a book u had written nd i would have read d same in a go wit no stop...
sachi ..if ever u  plan to write a book ...i ll b d first one to grab it...PROMISE
😳
u should ...u r an awesome writer...

commin to update...

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ‘ wat an update yaar...worth waitn n cribbin on mystery suspense...
Dasu bang on part..Maha update in all sense..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anjali here is so sweet natured i jus love how she was trying to make khushi agree for the trip...
nd dis to cutiepie...hehehheh!!!!!!!!!!! adore dem ..sweet piess.. nik n appu
always bring smile wit der talks..
so...anjali ..knows many thing about Khushi...Thanks to BBC news..πŸ˜†
who i felt like
was waitn to burst out her mind heart... nd blurted everythin out..
chalo acha hai..

sachmain wen u started d line

Arnav was sound asleep, when he heard a loud noise from nearby.

i thought like it may b appu n nik must have come wit  some prank ...never thought it was past ..
again loved past n present transitiion
😳
So lemme assume dat he too was also not in sense on dat deed night and wen Khushi..
came to him out of nowhere..
it was only a bliss like a sweet dream...
and aftermath rememebered only dose eyes whch was haunting him for years..

i jus loved der cute words exchanged on dat night..it was so cute ..felt like so much of love no was already jealous...khushi ka one line yyaar...

"You mean I could never match up to your smart and independent friend?"
i was like..not bad...abhi say hak jama rahi hai..nd even arnav was,...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
explaining her ... dat La is jus a friend...

okay i hav a doubt...wat was dat la thinking ..dat dey shared a romantic passionate or say had one night stand ...nd i think may be she traped him...
or does dat means dey both are in relation from last 5 years

nd dats d reason y arnav never could remember anythin...of dat nt wit khushi...as la had brainwashed or made him belive dat she was wit him...
so does dat means ..she knows..arnav n khushi was together dat nt????????

bt really reading abt der night of passion it felt so nice..d way it was penned...

But he gave far more than he took, and if it wasn't love, it left Khushi feeling as if she had been loved.

dont know how to describe how it feels...to read dis
PURE LOVE IN ALL SENSE...
😳
Loved Arnav ka dream very much in all sense...
bt now y he wants to c d  CD...may b to confirm..hmmm...chalo acha hai..

Jus loved arnav nd nik..nik jus ...cant seems to leave arnav..n vise versa...

bt seriously wenever Arnav was telling  WAt d ...mujhe appu ki dailogue yaad aarahi thi..
πŸ˜†

lavanya  i jus hate her more now...
😑 and hate more of dat crrap...
yeh dono mujhe nahi chahiye

Waise...main hamesha bhul jati hu...
to tell Banner is awesome ha...

finally...i ll stop my bak bak..

nd come to my crib,,,,
Please please please ...update next part..soon cant wait to know..how arnav would react to knowing d whole truth nd den face KHushi...
nd most importantly ...am sure..his witty brain will find quicky dat nikhil is his son ..as he hav now calculated d years  5 years nd 3 month...

nd cant wait ..hope ..hope..Anjali will be able to convice ,...Khushi for dat trip..nd kya pata NIkhil ke papa b  i mean Arnav b jooin kar le...trip ...

so am waiitn..
waitin
wiaitn
wiaitn'

Divya dear...I knew you would understand...but you know, whenever I would have a moment of silence in office (sometimes in the middle of an important meeting too) I would start imagining the next part of this story and also yours and a couple of other readers who keep posting a comment saying 'waiting'...haha...specially with the so many reminders you dropped to me to post the update...so yes, it goes to you!

You have no idea...how much your comment means to me Divya...becoz secretly, I am planning to write a book...targeting this year end to finish it from my side and send it for further editing/publishing/etc...I am confident and positive that it will happen and you saying the same just boosted my morale...so thank you for that!

BBC news...thats so 'lol'...I never thought of it like that!
And you are perfectly right about ASR's state of mind and all ... see am so so glad that you are absorbed in this story as much as me...I am not the only one! πŸ˜ƒ

You are right about most of the things...regarding La's thoughts/actions, I would let the next update clarify...wo kya hai na...things are not so much planned in my head right now...hehe..dont mind haan!

And you think Anjali would be able to convince both Arnav and Khushi for the trip...poor lady..such a big task...then it would be like Raizada+Mathur+Gupta trip and no more a school outing...πŸ˜ƒ

You know I read your comment yesterday night, just before sleeping and I was like wow...Divya has commented...you cant imagine that I slept yesterday with a toothy grin after reading your comment 
πŸ€—

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: tuli_jayee

It's an amazingly awesomeee update. Well, I never ever thought that you would ever dedicate an entire update to me. Well, I am highly honoured. Thank you.

Well, about the update, I already mentioned it to be a superb one. This update answers many of our questions & finally we got to see what happened on their first meeting. 

But, I have a question - Khushi accidentally landed herself in ASR's bedroom in a drunken state. It was her first meeting with ASR. She never met him before, then how come she comapared herself with Lavanya & why ? & why did Arnav felt the need to assure her that there was no comparison?
Moreover how come Lavanya remember Khushi? they met 5 years before. Do we really remember all the persons whom we met 5 yrs before & that too for 1 time only ????

But, overall it's a very nice update. Hope you would answer my queries.

Hey Jayeeta...well the honor is mine πŸ˜Š 

The flashback starts in Chapter 10 (where Arshi had a dinner date), and there Khushi thinks back to the day of Payal's marriage...so it was exactly how it had happened on the show episode 1. So Khushi's first meeting with Arnav was when she was mistaken for being a model and she fell in Arnav's arms...did you miss that chapter by any chance? am not sure...did you?

Coming to Lavanya...she has turned into an interesting character now...isnt it? πŸ˜†
I foresee that the next update should throw light on your confusions...
mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey ma belle Shalini, 
Tomorrow is Friday here. What about over there? It's raining here. Aap ko bata hai, don't you think that in such a beautiful rainy spring day, a very beautiful and promising update would be a great idea? Just asking! πŸ˜³

Ps. I have to go to bed now. 
tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shalini.ranjan

Hey Jayeeta...well the honor is mine πŸ˜Š 

The flashback starts in Chapter 10 (where Arshi had a dinner date), and there Khushi thinks back to the day of Payal's marriage...so it was exactly how it had happened on the show episode 1. So Khushi's first meeting with Arnav was when she was mistaken for being a model and she fell in Arnav's arms...did you miss that chapter by any chance? am not sure...did you?

Coming to Lavanya...she has turned into an interesting character now...isnt it? πŸ˜†
I foresee that the next update should throw light on your confusions...

Hey Shalini, no yaar I have'nt missed any of your chapter. Still, since, you mentioned, I again went back to previous chapters & read it once again. May be I haven't make my question clear.

It's just that - I remember Khushi visited Sheesh Mahal on day of Payal's marriage, there she was mistaken as a model & Lavanya handed her a glass of orange juice & pushed her to the stage. There , she accidentally fell into Arnav's arms. Later in the same evening she lost her way in Sheesh Mahal  & was searching back for Lavanya to find her way, where she accidentally ended up in Arnav's bedroom - now tell me whether I got it right or did I miss something???

Now, after ending up in Arnav's room, when she was feeling a little dizzy & emotional, she told the entire truth about Payal's marriage. Here comes my question that , all of a sudden why Khushi compared herself with Lavanya & why did Arnav need to assure her that she is a friend & that there is no comparison. 

Whatever happened between Arshi on that night, many things are responsible for that. Khushi getting lost, then being dizzy & emotional, Arnav comforting her, absence of light making Khushi more scared, Arnav's further reassurances, alchoholic effect - the list goes on . But before that, why Khushi felt insecure of never being able to match up with Lavanya?  Why? I mean till that time, finding Abhishek & talking to him about Payal & his wedding was a priority, for that reason searching Lavanya is also required. Then suddenly, why she everything went in a different direction when she met Arnav & felt insecure all of a sudden???

When it was dark, every tension finally took a toll on her which made her surrender to Arnav. But before that, her behaviour appeared to be strange. 

Don't know , whether , I am able to make my point clear. 

Another thing, I have watched plenty of people who for the first time when tried alcohol, may felt dizzy, but never gets out of their senses like Khushi. So, that part also put me in doubt.

As for Lavanya's part , will be waiting for next update
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was really a beautiful update 
So finally Arnav is getting his memory of his past with Khuhsi 
And soon he is going to know everything which included His baby's identity to
Want to know what will Arnav do after knowing the truth 
And how will he win Khushi's heart 

I'm shocked about what Lavanya was doing that night 
So now Anjali know about Khuhsi's divorce case 
Want to know will she able to agree Arnav and Khushi for the trip
Really loved the whole update too much
Waiting for next update eagerly 

Edited by star_fan1 - 8 years ago
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunFan1212

Hi Shalini,

I'm sorry for not commenting on your last few chapters of the story. I've been caught up with some dead lines at work. But I do not miss to read any of my favourite stories as its the only one keeps me sane from my crazy busy life. 

TAU-R is one of my favourite story and its becoming very interesting from the time Arnav started pursuing Khushi. I'm so anxious to know how the paternity of Nikhil is going to be revealed.

Will Arnav will be shocked? He is already like Nikhil a lot and have a soft corner for Khushi. So it may turn out to be a good interesting love story if only Khushi will forgive him for the past deeds (which I feel is not his fault as she was a will participant of it. Am I right?) May be he forgot what happened or couldn't remember her face.

Anxiously waiting to the future updates.

Thanks for all your PMs

God Bless you.

Hey dear...thank you...well to be honest, TAU is one of my favorites fiction as well...<giving you a mean smile πŸ˜‰)

yes you are right...waise, how do you get things so easily and exactly...πŸ˜ƒ

Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini.ranjan

Divya dear...I knew you would understand...but you know, whenever I would have a moment of silence in office (sometimes in the middle of an important meeting too) I would start imagining the next part of this story and also yours and a couple of other readers who keep posting a comment saying 'waiting'...haha...specially with the so many reminders you dropped to me to post the update...so yes, it goes to you!

You have no idea...how much your comment means to me Divya...becoz secretly, I am planning to write a book...targeting this year end to finish it from my side and send it for further editing/publishing/etc...I am confident and positive that it will happen and you saying the same just boosted my morale...so thank you for that!

BBC news...thats so 'lol'...I never thought of it like that!
And you are perfectly right about ASR's state of mind and all ... see am so so glad that you are absorbed in this story as much as me...I am not the only one! πŸ˜ƒ

You are right about most of the things...regarding La's thoughts/actions, I would let the next update clarify...wo kya hai na...things are not so much planned in my head right now...hehe..dont mind haan!

And you think Anjali would be able to convince both Arnav and Khushi for the trip...poor lady..such a big task...then it would be like Raizada+Mathur+Gupta trip and no more a school outing...πŸ˜ƒ

You know I read your comment yesterday night, just before sleeping and I was like wow...Divya has commented...you cant imagine that I slept yesterday with a toothy grin after reading your comment 
πŸ€—

Hey u know i GOt a free time at office today nd thought to chk my mails..nd saw dat u hav left a scrap...nd wen i read abt d line dat u r secretly planning on  writin a  book...i was so excited.. i like literally shouted... SACHIEE!!!!!!!!
YEHHH!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³..nd my colleague  were like...isey kkya ho gaya🀣
nd my boss was like..aisa kya khazana mila issey mobile ...may..heehhe!!!!!!
now how to tell dem wat i got 😳
so i ll b really waiitn.. ha...!!!
LL I GET A TEASER...A JHALAK...A PROMO...KUCH TOH OF DAT BOOK..

NO...DONT TEL ME NOW..I LL DEN B CRIBBIN FOR IT...
BT LET ME KNOW WHENEVER ...
IF IT GOES TO PUBLISSHING...

WAISE AAJ FRIDAY HAI...UR UPDATE..DAYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† HEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!
WAITIN FOR BOTH STORIES...
πŸ€—