#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Well one thing is quite clear, nikil is Arnav b khushi son and khushi married Shyam just not to have her parent name ruin...  ( my pov, can be wrong) but I love the update and more importantly things are getting clear with each update and I'm enjoying it now :) 
I dnT feel lost anymore and I can't wait for ASR to know the entire truth!!! 
Hey the penultimate update before the truth comes.

I mean nikhil and appu are indeed chote and di.
They seemed to share such a strong bond even thought they don't know they are related by blood.

However from what I gathered by buaji and her sarcasm is that she isnt much fond khushi.
Who would blame their own child in front of strangers anjali isn't exactly family. 
But then how would she raise payal's trps in front of Arnav's di so she would consider her for Arnav. 

However buaji your nk has other plans. He has already planned this out years back so be prepared for more headache.

Finally the past.

Khushi seems totally lost and vulnerable and hurt too both physically and emotionally.
Arnav is so gentle and calm to her inspite of the circumstances.
He actually is trying to comfort her and help her relieve her pain.
The way they both under the influence of the spiked drinks got carried away with emotions.
Both were vulnerable and in pain Arnav due to his past and khushi for what happened now and future.
How she talked about the wedding not happening and Arnav asking her the reasons and offering her a Job and money.
Even in her drunk state she showed a jealous streak or inferiority complex where she felt not good enough for Arnav and the way he said la was only a friend lol.

I guess this was the real Arnav selfless caring compassionate and helpful without any had intentions.
khushi must have felt so relieved to find a solution.
However the darkness brought something else with it probably the light they both were yearning for in their lives scarred from their past.
They both must have felt this connection which made them lose themselves.

However the morning must have brought darkness because Arnav lost khushi who made him feel alive till he finds her again while khushi lost Arnav and lot more because she felt loved and lost. 

None of them remembering or only Arnav not remembering is what I am waiting for the story to reveal in due time because Arnav is now having flashes because he thought he was with la that's what she made him believe.
khushi however may have known what transpired either when she woke up or its impact when she got pregnant.

Present.
Arnav has nikhil thank god I thought creepwa is back. 
Khushi thankfully again reached the venue on stage but thankfully went off.
Arnav has a sense of deja vu and it got confirmed when la said who khushi was and what she did 5 yrs back.

Arnav chasing khushi and cornering her so reminds me of ipk. 
But then he knows the exact time without even consciously remembering it.
The way khushi and Arnav react and go into some other world where they always have been together even though they have minimal interaction except the night they shared something too intimate and beautiful and powerful that Arnav is shaken to the core since he met her again otherwise people forget a whole lot of things when they are drunk.

Khushi however has harboured negative feelings for him probably because he never turned back or look for her. Also she always felt that he used her and didn't care because she wasn't good enough like la didn't she say that even in her drunken state when she didn't know Arnav well. Again when Arnav said he didn't recognise her she thought of course he wouldn't because she wasn't the same khushi the clumsy girl whom he met 5yrs ago.

I am sure la has a role to play in keeping Arnav from the truth and keeping khushi reaching Arnav.

But whatever it is even if he knows what happened doesn't mean he'll figure that khushi is nikhil's mother or will he?  

Wouldn't that be too much for Arnav to deal with in a day.

I hope that still remains unknown till there something more interesting when it's revealed but not something bad like snake causing it. 
Arnav needs to know nikhil is his son in a very good happy moment. 

Btw can't we do without the creepwa in this story ??๐Ÿ˜‰ except that khushi married some guy to save her reputation. I hate that guy.

When watched the initial ipk online he took so much screen space and actual space in khushi's life .

I wasn't watching ipk initially then I thought he was the lead when i would come across it during surfing channel. I was like this creep is a lead or what eww is that why they named it as ipkknd.

Edited by renee.bee - 8 years ago
I agree that I don't comment regularly
But I have read each and every update and am looking forward for more and more work of yours
CONTINUE SENDING ME PMS
Hi Shalini,

I'm sorry for not commenting on your last few chapters of the story. I've been caught up with some dead lines at work. But I do not miss to read any of my favourite stories as its the only one keeps me sane from my crazy busy life. 

TAU-R is one of my favourite story and its becoming very interesting from the time Arnav started pursuing Khushi. I'm so anxious to know how the paternity of Nikhil is going to be revealed.

Will Arnav will be shocked? He is already like Nikhil a lot and have a soft corner for Khushi. So it may turn out to be a good interesting love story if only Khushi will forgive him for the past deeds (which I feel is not his fault as she was a will participant of it. Am I right?) May be he forgot what happened or couldn't remember her face.

Anxiously waiting to the future updates.

Thanks for all your PMs

God Bless you.
Hi I really appreciate the long maha update it really has cover the various aspects of this ff without dragging. So ARNAV realized about Khushi now it will be interesting to know this reaction regarding Nikhil. Please add some twist Payash love storywell they always seems to get away easily. 
sorry, I might be one of them..confused myself again...will comment soon
awesome update. pls continue soon
awesomee part๐Ÿ‘
loved ittt๐Ÿ˜Š
Finally he remembers her. But the biggest shocker will be when he finds out that he's a father. But that's probably far away.

So he wants to double check using the video footage? And what's he planning next? I'm most curious about Khushi's next move. I know she's going to hide the truth about Nikhil from him will all her might. But I'm not sure how she'll react to him digging out their past and throwing it at her by means of questions.

Update soon and thanks for the PM.
That was superb. ..awesome
looking forward to the next part