Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats on new thread!🥳
Interesting teaser. I guess Arnav is going to remember who Khushi is. Waiting for the update eagerly.
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread. 
Awesome teaser. 
Please please please update soon. 
Reenasungeelee thumbnail
congrats n awesome teaser 
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread
And finally he remembered her
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread. Waiting for the part eagerly.
mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today is Tuesday here and in the other side of this world, it is Wednesday and a very beautiful, amazing, awesome, great, sweetheart, marvelous, nice, and talented person called Shalini is going to surprise us by a beautiful update. No pressure of course ma belle!

PS. I miss you a lot! [/B][B]
mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PS.

Did you happen to read one of my previous comments about not being in the present neither past but in a transitional world ? I badly wanted to know your thoughts about it :-)
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mojgan

PS.

Did you happen to read one of my previous comments about not being in the present neither past but in a transitional world ? I badly wanted to know your thoughts about it :-)

Yes babe...and I think I had even replied to you on that...nevertheless, lets continue the discussion on another channel ðŸ˜‰
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sugar_Hugs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Res ------------- unres So here is an update finally... I totally loved ...U know whenever I read the Appu nikhil part I have a foolish grin on my face...U really write it well...So nw Anajli knows Khushi is divorced and enough part of story which arnav may need in future...U know when we first discussed like u even I had a feeling that is this gonna be complicated...Bt nw I am relieved U HAVE DONE A FAB JOB..I mean the way Arnav dreamt and then confronted lavanya n thn Khushi n thn the CD's its come out perfect...No loop holes at all... Well Done..."!!!!!! :D Luv Ya... Edited by ..ASR.lover.. - 8 years ago