Ranveer cannot be blamed for his cruelty towards Ishani!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
For all of us...who have been with this show since the very beginning...with their right state
of mind & with a fairly logical conscience...would never blame Ranveer for his behaviour
in yesterdays episode!

For God's sake...those of you...who's just able to see & judge him by his superficial behaviour
plz stop blaming him! The guy loves Ishani to death! Am not denying Ishani's equal amount of
love for him...but don't forget he was the one who made her fall in love with him! He had to earn
it...after breaking each & every bone in his body...not once...but a number of times!

Infact...even I sometimes used to forget I'm watching a drama only...& ended up in tears to see
him in those blood stained clothes & bleeding profusely from almost every part of his body!

All he's ever done for Ishani...we've all witnessed...each & every step of the way! Still remember
all the humiliation...all those beatings in the Parekh House & in Jail ...& then coming out to see
Ishani & Chirag hugging each other...though I'm not blaming Ishani for those incidents!

But just imagine his state of mind...the physical pain...the mental agony...when he sees his love
in the arms of another man! Especially after suffering so much...only for her sake!

Can anyone really tell me...what more a guy like him has to endure...sustain...has to put up
with for the sake of his love? But you know why he must put up with all the nonsense coming
in his way of love? Cause...his love herself has no brains...& she ends up hurting him more...
than she claims to love him!
She did say some very nasty words to him...utterly offensive & indecent!

If you guys...who see only Ranveer is at fault...plz try to analyze each & every incident & see
whether Ranveer's present behaviour is justified!

Another allegation against Ranveer...surely wrong enough...but he's with Riwitch barely with
his mind & body! After Ishani left him for going to jail...why only God knows! Undoubtedly...
that was Ishani's extremely dumb act...for the sake of saving Ranveer from getting accused of
Chirag's murder! Especially just based on her assumptions & presumptions!

Ishani also has a long list of dumb acts! So...can we not forgive Ranveer for his just one dumb
act...of bringing Riwitch into his bedroom? Think about it...if it wasn't Riwitch...it could've been
another girl...like that girl 'Sumon'...with whom Amba wanted Ranveer to get married after
divorcing Ishani! Even though I also despise this fact that...Ranveer let Riwitch sleep directly
in his bed with him! He lost his integrity by doing this! Had many comments on...him being
characterless!
Which any one can hardly deny...sleeping with a woman out of wedlock in our culture is forbidden!
But friends...men do that all the time! Even when they have wives at home! Ranveer never
tried to cheat when he had a wife...when he was with Ishani!
Basically...he did this thinking Ishani left him for good & his mom had forced him to do this!

Also...Psychologically...when a man feels betrayed & jilted...in a spur of moment...his
outburst can be more violent than womans'! Men then go in their most vicious & ruthless
mode! They don't show another darker side of frustrated male behaviour in TV dramas very
explicitely!
It's a build-up of deprivation & unfulfilled sexual desires...predominantly known to be 'Male Libido'...combined with other frustrations...which Ranveer has shown to Ishani even during
his past MU...& he's doing the same now!

All because of the fear of loosing his love forever! No diehard lover in this whole wide world
would ever want to compromise his love so easily! Now Ranveer is extremely jealous & is
feeling insecured. He's virtually loosing his sanity & his mind!
What he said to Riwitch are all lies! What Ri told him about his true feelings for Ishani is the
whole truth...& nothing but the truth!

Again...this is the most intricate...subtle & inner essence of MATSH...Ranveer's multifaced
Aashiqui for Ishani!

Edited by ytfreak16 - 8 years ago
I'm not going to defend the term 'characterless' because what he said was wrong.

Buttt the mental state of RV has to be taken in to mind. I won't go in to what he went through in the past because everyone is aware what he's tolerated for his love.

Ishani suddenly came back in to his life and he starts living again. Then she insults him again by calling him driver ka beta etc. shuns him away completely. He must be so torn as to what he should do right now. She's left so many unanswered questions. What's frustrating him is that he has been left clueless about it all. He doesn't understand how Ishani did such a turnaround from loving to hating him. He knows NOTHING.

Then he sees her mingling with Shikhar and RV's real torment is that he can't bare anyone near her apart from himself. He doesn't want to prove her characterless. There are other ways of doing so. He wants some answers, he wants Shikhar to stay away from her and most of all he wants to be close to her. There's a lot of sexual frustration built up too...naturally because of what they've been through and now they both love each other but can't be together.

The guys mental state isn't right and Ishani has as much to be blamed for
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I'm not going to defend the term 'characterless' because what he said was wrong.

Buttt the mental state of RV has to be taken in to mind. I won't go in to what he went through in the past because everyone is aware what he's tolerated for his love.

Ishani suddenly came back in to his life and he starts living again. Then she insults him again by calling him driver ka beta etc. shuns him away completely. He must be so torn as to what he should do right now. She's left so many unanswered questions. What's frustrating him is that he has been left clueless about it all. He doesn't understand how Ishani did such a turnaround from loving to hating him. He knows NOTHING.

Then he sees her mingling with Shikhar and RV's real torment is that he can't bare anyone near her apart from himself. He doesn't want to prove her characterless. There are other ways of doing so. He wants some answers, he wants Shikhar to stay away from her and most of all he wants to be close to her. There's a lot of sexual frustration built up too...naturally because of what they've been through and now they both love each other but can't be together.

😳Reemz...that's exactly how I analyzed yesterday's behaviour of Ranveer...unfulfilled sexual
desire of being with Ishani...what they call in psychological terms...unfulfilled Male Libido!! You're so right too!
Originally posted by ytfreak16

For all of us...who have been with this show since the very beginning...with their right state
of mind & with a fairly logical conscience...would never blame Ranveer for his behaviour
in yesterdays episode!

For God's sake...those of you...who's just able to see & judge him by his superficial behaviour
plz stop blaming him! The guy loves Ishani to death! Am not denying Ishani's equal amount of
love for him...but don't forget he was the one who made her fall in love with him! He had to earn
it...after breaking each & every bone in his body...not once...but a number of times!

Infact...even I sometimes used to forget I'm only watching a drama...& ended up in tears to see
him in those blood stained clothes & bleeding profusely from almost every part of his body!

All he's ever done for Ishani...we've all witnessed...each & every step of the way! Still remember
all the humiliation...all those beatings in the Parekh House & in Jail ...& then coming out to see
Ishani & Chirag hugging each other...though I'm not blaming Ishani for those incidents!

But just imagine his state of mind...the physical pain...the mental agony...when he sees his love
in the arms of another man! Especially after suffering so much...only for her sake!

Can anyone really tell me...what more a guy like him has to endure...sustain...has to put up
with for the sake of his love! But you know why he must put up with all the nonsense coming
in his way of love? Cause...his love herself has no brains...& she ends up hurting him more...
than she claims to love him!
She did say some very nasty words to him...utterly offensive & indecent!

If you guys...who see only Ranveer is at fault...plz try to analyze each & every incident & see
whether Ranveer's present behaviour is justified!

Another allegation against Ranveer...surely wrong enough...but he's with Riwitch barely with
his mind & body! After Ishani left him for going to jail...why only God knows! Undoubtedly...
that was Ishani's extremely dumb act...for the sake of saving Ranveer from getting accused of
Chirag's murder! Especially just based on her assumptions & presumptions!

Ishani also has a long list of dumb acts! So...can we not forgive Ranveer for his just one dumb
act...of bringing Riwitch into his bedroom? Think about it...if it wasn't Riwitch...it could've been
another girl...like that girl 'Sumon'...with whom Amba wanted Ranveer to get married after
divorcing Ishani! Even though I also despise this fact that...Ranveer let Riwitch sleep directly
in his bed with him! He lost his integrity by doing this! Had many comments on...him being
characterless!
Which any one can hardly deny...sleeping with a woman out of wedlock in our culture is forbidden!
But friends...men do that all the time! Even when they have wives at home! Ranveer never
tried to cheat when he had a wife...when he was with Ishani!
Basically...he did this thinking Ishani left him for good & his mom had forced him to do this!

Also...Psychologically...when a man feels betrayed & jilted...in a spur of moment...their
outburst can be more violent than womens'! Men then goes in their most vicious & ruthless
mode! They don't show another darker side of frustrated male behaviour in TV dramas very
explicitely!
It's a build-up of deprivation & unfulfilled sexual desires...predominantly known to be 'Male Libido'...combined with other frustrations...which Ranveer has shown to Ishani even during
his past MU...& he's doing the same now!

All because of the fear of loosing his love forever! No diehard lover in this whole wide world
would ever want to compromise his love so easily! Now Ranveer is extremely jealous & is
feeling insecured. He's virtually loosing his sanity & his mind!
What he said to Riwitch are all lies! What Ri told him about his true feelings for Ishani is the
whole truth...& nothing but the truth!

Again...this is the most intricate & inner essence of MATSH...Ranveer's multifaced Aashiqui
for Ishani!
Very well written I agree with every word but by the way who is criticising  Ranveer I am ready to hire goons to bash them 😊

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Superb post. Completely agree with you
Originally posted by bluesobti

Superb post. Completely agree with you

😉Hey bluesobti...hello there! I'm crazy about these two guys in Indian TV...Barun Sobti & Shakti
Arora! I have totally stopped looking at any Bollywood Male Leads...rather 'Transvestites'...with highlighted hair...pony tails...earrings & their movies...after I've started seeing these two in their
TV shows! Both are very hot & manly!
Basically I was a diehard fan of IPKKND...& now the same of MATSH! Like both female leads too...Sanaya Irani & Radika Madan!
Anyways...thanks for liking my post!

Edited by ytfreak16 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by meditation

Originally posted by .chandni.

perfectly said 

😛Thanks chandni!!!
Originally posted by ytfreak16

😛Thanks chandni!!!
i love your posts😛