Second Chance.. FF (Arakshi.) - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Really loved what you wrote! Brilliant...

Just for little more tips... 

do go thru a few videos n write ups abt the makeup artist and hair styler's job. It will give you a better insight! 

ANd yes, don't forget to mention Sakshi's team! For makeup and hairstyle off screen can't be handled by one person! 

Fluidity of ur work is good, be careful to not run fast with ur updates! I really love the concept of this work! It is brilliant indeed! 

Now let's see what's there up next! 

Great job Mishti! Great job! 

Keep in mind and go ahead. Be a little more descriptive with your work so as to ppl can understand the beautiful world you have carved in... 

But this doesn't mean u lose ur style!

All the best n update soon

luv...
Edited by Armagadon - 8 years ago
Interesting  story... nice update. ..
Continue soon 
Originally posted by aditiarakshi

awesome update
sameer superstar haiπŸ˜ƒ
sakshi ke uska call aaya 
love the described everything 
loved it
thanx for the pm
cont soon😊

hey ! thank you πŸ˜ƒ
stay tuned !!
Originally posted by angelicdeepti

Interesting  story... nice update. ..
Continue soon 

thank you !!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Armagadon

Really loved what you wrote! Brilliant...

Just for little more tips... 

do go thru a few videos n write ups abt the makeup artist and hair styler's job. It will give you a better insight! 

ANd yes, don't forget to mention Sakshi's team! For makeup and hairstyle off screen can't be handled by one person! 

Fluidity of ur work is good, be careful to not run fast with ur updates! I really love the concept of this work! It is brilliant indeed! 

Now let's see what's there up next! 

Great job Mishti! Great job! 

Keep in mind and go ahead. Be a little more descriptive with your work so as to ppl can understand the beautiful world you have carved in... 

But this doesn't mean u lose ur style!

All the best n update soon

luv...

thanks alot di , πŸ€—
i will keep in mind the tips and will try to be more descriptive ... πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you all for the lovely feedback, comments and likes ..
To be appreciated in what you do is a great feeling . thank you all !!πŸ€—

PART 3 

Sakshi reached her destination 10 minutes before her appointment .. She always made it a point to arrive at any place before time so that she could give a good impression and also have mental preparation time at that place itself , to get a little well versed with the place..

She got down from the cab and looked at the tower in front of her. It was tall and greatly built.. Sameer Rathore's office was on the 10th floor , the topmost floor of the tower which had an atched terrace.. She made a quick calculation of the amount that the superstar must have paid to acquire the top floor but it was beyond her imagination so she stopped the thoughts right in their track and stepped in the building ..

She got into the lift and pressed the 10th floor button. just in a few seconds she reached her destination . Finally...
 The indoors were breathtaking ... It was a colorful office , beautifully and neatly painted ..  
there was a big reception and a managers cabin next to it ... there was a canteen on one side serving different delicacies . It had a big space which served as working area , there were big work cubicles comprising of  smaller cubicles and a meeting table... Each cubicle too had different colors. The lightings gave different shades of colors and shadows to the wall... 

She stood there at the entrance and admired the office and its ambience.. it was cool , calm serene ... She was shaken out of her thoughts when she heard an "excuse me" . She was standing in front of the lift baring the people from going in or coming out of the lift.. she moved hastily and went towards the reception. 
"i Have an appointment with MR Sameer Rathore" she said..
"your name"
"i am Sakshi"
"oh yes miss Sakshi , i was the one who had called you , welcome to the Superstars office."
Sakshi smiled .
"Please have a seat ma'am , we shall call you "
"thanks"
She sat on the big sofa . It was plush and soft . she saw a few magazines on a table next to the sofa set. the cover of the magazine has a photo of the superstar who looked dashing and also to mention , hot !! 
soon after her name was called .
"miss Sakshi, please follow me.." said one of the receptionist..
she took her further inwards,towards the cabin of the superstar... 
but a sight and it spoilt her mood , Arjun. 
She saw Arjun coming out of his cabin , as happy as a lark .. 

Yipee... me first 

Nice update

Oho..arjun also
Its going to be quite interesting

Thanx for the pm
Edited by angelicdeepti - 8 years ago
Originally posted by angelicdeepti

Yipee... me first 

Nice update

Oho..arjun also
Its going to be quite interesting

Thanx for the pm

thank you !!πŸ˜ƒ
stay tuned !!πŸ˜ƒ
res😊

unres on next page 😊
Edited by sisodia_shefali - 8 years ago
Supeerbb update dinu di!!!
Loved it...
So sakshi reach her destination...waiting for meet with superstar aka Sam/..
Ohho...Arjun too is there...may be they r going to work together i guesss...lets see what happen next...
Con.soonn!!!