Yaar mila de rabba "Special"

Posted: 8 years ago
Oh My God Yaar mila de rabba 'Special❤️
I love this line in montage ...😳

There is a new Tagline -"Joh jaan dete the Anjaan hai ab ..Iss Mohabbat mein aur na jabe kitne hain imitihaan??"😭😳
This line was in promo too but now it's qh New Tagline 😳
They both will definitely pass their test of love...😳
Mariyaaa i almost thought thers some weekend spevial episode .. 
Haayeee  wese they sgould hv given a maha epi too 😳😳😳

I absolutely loved these lines in the promo, with the Junoon in the Bg haaayyyeee 😳😳😳

This line depicts the longing they both r having ... Haaaye 😳😳
Beautiful post 😳😳
rabba  yaar milla de  what  a beutiful junooni tagline   its clear mariya  this time  i hope full focus  is on sahil love story   it has to be  slow   and this time  sanam should fell  first for ahil   as  ahil thinning she is shayer wife stay away from her    lets  see  but  4 days  outdoor  it amazing  right 😆
as of now i dont care about  twists  and turns  shayaer  caudail  billi 2  😆     gul  should  control vampfest in season 3  mushkil tu hai 😆

this  time  sahil  both have indide hidden pain and love attraction for each other  😆
I couldn't see that line in the montage😆 if possible can you just post the pic of it? 😳😆 I am highly excited for upcoming episodes
Originally posted by micshy

Haayeee  wese they sgould hv given a maha epi too 😳😳😳

I absolutely loved these lines in the promo, with the Junoon in the Bg haaayyyeee 😳😳😳

This line depicts the longing they both r having ... Haaaye 😳😳
Beautiful post 😳😳

maha episodes r boring in general  micshy😆

longing they have for each other  whats  good is   for janant  now cvc  should show   forces her to indentify  her past   and  gets more  flashes  back of her memory
Originally posted by micshy

Haayeeewese they sgould hv given a maha epi too😳😳😳

I absolutely loved these lines in the promo, with the Junoon in the Bg haaayyyeee😳😳😳

This line depicts the longing they both r having ... Haaaye😳😳
Beautiful post😳😳
Mic i want Maha episode 😭can't wait till monday🥺
Originally posted by innocent.aman

rabba yaar milla de what a beutiful junooni tagline its clear mariya this time i hope full focus is on sahil love story it has to be slow and this time sanam should fell first for ahil as ahil thinning she is shayer wife stay away from her lets see but 4 days outdoor it amazing right😆
as of now i dont care about twists and turns shayaer caudail billi 2 😆 gul should control vampfest in season 3 mushkil tu hai😆

this time sahil both have indide hidden pain and love attraction for each other 😆
Shayar gaya tail lene😆
Originally posted by -MirchiExpress-

Mic i want Maha episode 😭can't wait till monday🥺
I want a maha episode too 😳 something for like Aahil saving sanam or some kind of heroic sequence for SaHil😆 besides When Sanam gets her memory back it should be on Maha episode
lving ths tagline mariya❤️.i also saw tht..hayyeee....its a meaning...sure thr lv will win.👍🏼.
bt new f32 article-it shws shaad keep lying 🤬&ahil will b heartbroken,,,😭
sahil pass thr lvtest sure⭐️ bt after lots of hurdles...
&ths lots of hurdles will b dragged...🥱
Originally posted by innocent.aman

rabba yaar milla de what a beutiful junooni tagline its clear mariya this time i hope full focus is on sahil love story it has to be slow and this time sanam should fell first for ahil as ahil thinning she is shayer wife stay away from her lets see but 4 days outdoor it amazing right😆
as of now i dont care about twists and turns shayaer caudail billi 2 😆 gul should control vampfest in season 3 mushkil tu hai😆

this time sahil both have indide hidden pain and love attraction for each other 😆
arey kyu nahi dikha ??😆 itna bada bada toh likha tha 😆
sorry nafs mere pass nhi hain