Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Yaar mila de rabba "Special"

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Joined: 12 April 2013
Posts: 28257

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Oh My God Day DreamingYaar mila de rabba 'SpecialHeart
I love this line in montage ...Embarrassed

There is a new Tagline -"Joh jaan dete the Anjaan hai ab ..Iss Mohabbat mein aur na jabe kitne hain imitihaan??"CryEmbarrassed
This line was in promo too but now it's qh New Tagline Embarrassed
They both will definitely pass their test of love...Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhirocks5asya_sahilMahu34GrilledCheeseNiyati_21micshyfizy_wizyRaingoddessLaura.....Tanu...MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedinnocent.amanflora212

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 4745

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Mariyaaa i almost thought thers some weekend spevial episode .. 
Haayeee Day Dreaming wese they sgould hv given a maha epi too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I absolutely loved these lines in the promo, with the Junoon in the Bg haaayyyeee EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This line depicts the longing they both r having ... Haaaye EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Beautiful post EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Laura..Raingoddess...Tanu...MrDarcyfaninnocent.amanShaitaanKiKhala

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 37054

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
rabba  yaar milla de  what  a beutiful junooni tagline   its clear mariya  this time  i hope full focus  is on sahil love story   it has to be  slow   and this time  sanam should fell  first for ahil   as  ahil thinning she is shayer wife stay away from her    lets  see  but  4 days  outdoor  it amazing  right LOL
as of now i dont care about  twists  and turns  shayaer  caudail  billi 2  LOL     gul  should  control vampfest in season 3  mushkil tu hai LOL


this  time  sahil  both have indide hidden pain and love attraction for each other  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Laura..MrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 34418

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I couldn't see that line in the montageLOL if possible can you just post the pic of it? EmbarrassedLOL I am highly excited for upcoming episodesDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Laura..MrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 37054

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Mariyaaa i almost thought thers some weekend spevial episode .. 
Haayeee Day Dreaming wese they sgould hv given a maha epi too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I absolutely loved these lines in the promo, with the Junoon in the Bg haaayyyeee EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This line depicts the longing they both r having ... Haaaye EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Beautiful post EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

maha episodes r boring in general  micshyLOL

longing they have for each other  whats  good is   for janant  now cvc  should show   forces her to indentify  her past   and  gets more  flashes  back of her memory

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyMrDarcyfan

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Joined: 12 April 2013
Posts: 28257

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Mariyaaa i almost thought thers some weekend spevial episode ..
HaayeeeDay Dreamingwese they sgould hv given a maha epi tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I absolutely loved these lines in the promo, with the Junoon in the Bg haaayyyeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This line depicts the longing they both r having ... HaaayeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Beautiful postEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Mic i want Maha episode Crycan't wait till mondayBroken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyLaura..Raingoddessflora212

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Joined: 12 April 2013
Posts: 28257

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

rabba yaar milla de what a beutiful junooni tagline its clear mariya this time i hope full focus is on sahil love story it has to be slow and this time sanam should fell first for ahil as ahil thinning she is shayer wife stay away from her lets see but 4 days outdoor it amazing rightLOL
as of now i dont care about twists and turns shayaer caudail billi 2 LOL gul should control vampfest in season 3 mushkil tu haiLOL


this time sahil both have indide hidden pain and love attraction for each other LOL
Shayar gaya tail leneLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyMrDarcyfanflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 34418

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MirchiExpress-

Originally posted by micshy

Mariyaaa i almost thought thers some weekend spevial episode ..
HaayeeeDay Dreamingwese they sgould hv given a maha epi tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I absolutely loved these lines in the promo, with the Junoon in the Bg haaayyyeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This line depicts the longing they both r having ... HaaayeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Beautiful postEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Mic i want Maha episode Crycan't wait till mondayBroken Heart
I want a maha episode too Embarrassed something for like Aahil saving sanam or some kind of heroic sequence for SaHilLOL besides When Sanam gets her memory back it should be on Maha episodeDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyRaingoddess

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SaHil/SurVir Heaven#2~ Koi Mujhko Yun Mila Hai 'Qubool Hai'

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

Author: priya185   Replies: 983   Views: 43486

priya185 983 43486 10 August 2014 at 1:45pm by Avika.Gor
Dupatta Ne Mila Di Jodis On Indian Television

Author: varunD   Replies: 5   Views: 1386

varunD 5 1386 27 February 2014 at 3:11am by varunD
Raziya Ji ko Kya Mila - BJKT ( fun post )

Author: love.asad.zoya   Replies: 9   Views: 1419

love.asad.zoya 9 1419 31 January 2014 at 7:04am by love.asad.zoya
kya mila ???:D:D

2

Author: shonajain   Replies: 14   Views: 1447

shonajain 14 1447 04 October 2013 at 7:03am by janavi07
||Hook Ne Mila Di Jodi|| Analysis

2 3 4 5 6

Author: xxMATSxx   Replies: 41   Views: 3555

xxMATSxx 41 3555 12 August 2013 at 12:13pm by TeriGalliyan.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index