Isn't Aishwarya a better choice for KASHIBAI ? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Kashibai Bajirao ka wife hain
Agar kashibai Dadi hota tho tab ash aunty ko le leta

Agar kashibai manly looking granny hota to zaroor bimbo ko leta.
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You haven't seen the movie, you haven't seen her whole styling and her acting then how do you know ash would be better than PC?

And btw what does looking royal even mean? Do the royals have special skin type, gold retina or something that differs them from normal ppl?
Or may be you are talking abt the "I am the blue blood" "I am perfect" attitude? Oh that Aishwarya surely has.
TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LoL Kashibai was neither a Queen nor a warrior. She was just a wife of peshwa, peshwa's are important ministers.. not rulers. Kashibai has been described in some books as a not-so-goodlooking woman.  Edited by TheDecapitated - 8 years ago
mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Kashibai Bajirao ka wife hain
Agar kashibai Dadi hota tho tab ash aunty ko le leta

I'm not a fan of aishwarya, but why do you call her aunty all the time.
don't you have anything else to say to her or according to you this her only fault.
when salman/amir/SRK being nearly 50 are not called uncles even hrithik who is more or less the same age as ash, is not called an uncle, then why ash who is 41 is addressed as an aunty.

mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

nah she is too old for the role😆

if your 50 yr old buddha dabbang hero with bags under eyes can play the role of a 30 yr old in his movies ,
then 41 yr old buddhi ash can also play the role of a 20 yr old young women.
you shouldn't complain.😆
Edited by indianprincess - 8 years ago
mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KattykiMaa-

i'm not a supporter of her,but why aishu aunty fans call kareena as 'buddhi bimbo'?????atleast she is still calling aishu as aunty and not 'bimbo or cowreena'...

if ash fans are calling kareena or any other actress those names then its bad.i don't support it.
anyways, i wasn't talking about actresses but actors, why same names aren't given to aged actors like the khans/devgan/kumar.
Edited by indianprincess - 8 years ago
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDecapitated

You want her in a supporting role? No!

Ash was perfect to play mastani though, no wonder SLB thought of only her at first and remained stern on it for pretty long. 

nahhh.. I hate prostitute's role. I don't have sympathy for bitchy characters. Mastani was a courtesan. I hate such roles. Yikeess.. so happy Aishu ended up doing legendary Jodhaa Bai instead of Mastani but I wish she was cast as Kashi. 😭
Edited by Mugda - 8 years ago
TheDecapitated thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mugda

nahhh.. I hate prostitute's role. I don't have sympathy for bitchy characters. Mastani was a courtesan. I hate such roles. Yikeess.. so happy Aishu ended up doing legendary Jodhaa Bai instead of Mastani but I wish she was cast as Kashi. 😭

Prostitute?That is too much!  Mastani was a court-dancer and according to one of the theories she was the daughter of the King of Bundelkhand.  If you think Kashi will be anything like the iconic character of Jodhaa then you are strongly mistaken. Kashibai was more or less just a royal housewife who was said to be not-so-goodlooking.

Don't know how SLB will project her, Kashi's look is something like this.:
Edited by TheDecapitated - 8 years ago
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mugda

Priyanka won miss world in 2000 even though she didn't deserve it. That year Zee was the sponsor of the show. So they bought the title for Priyanka.

Perfect casting:

SRK as Bajirao

Aishwarya as Kashibai

For Mastani Deepika is OK.

though i wouldnt mind th casting given @ th end... ❤️
buh that thing isa lil odd to quote that PC didnt deserve Miss Universe title... she redefined the word "Beauty" and is a perfect example of Beauty with Brains... she can do variety...
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indianprincess

anyways, i wasn't talking about actresses but actors, why same names aren't given to aged actors like the khans.[/DIV]

cox Men are forever young... 😎