Chetan Bhagat to be replaced ?

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today as I was surfing internet I came across the news that Chetan Bhagat is going to be replaced. But it is not confirmed, but if this happens it will be huge relief to all the lovers of the show.
Chetan's judging is not up to the mark and sometimes I feel he is too straight forward with his comments which might hurt contestants.
I am from my mobile, so can't post the links but every website has this headline.

P.S. :- I went to criticize Chetan's Half Girlfriend but this news got my attention.

Everyone's views are welcome but post in constructive manner

- KalyaniEdited by FrozenSnow - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes..He is being too Judgmental...He needs to understand that he cannot be so straight forward & insult the participants...Good If he is getting replaced!! 👍🏼
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like his candid attitude and straightforwardness...his comments may sound rude but  they are realistic...about the couple who eloped to marry- chetan s comments may be arrogant but imagine  tomorrow if ur children run away to marry..how would u feel...the children for who u lived n sacrificed...they forget u in a moment n go against u...
manjusha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if he is getting replaced then i m happy.plz star plus bring knowlegeble person to judge dance show n not any one k jise Dance ka D bhi nhi pata.😔
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hate him.. but its kinda entertaining to watch his non-sense 😆 infact i m watching nach baliye only for him now (not even for Karan Patel!)  😆
 pls dont go Chetan, pls give us more reasons to bash u!
Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think the whole show needs revamping
New judges and hosts
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: peace..

i hate him.. but its kinda entertaining to watch his non-sense 😆 infact i m watching nach baliye only for him now  😆

pls dont go Chetan, pls give us more reasons to bash u!

yes, sometimes his comments does not make any sense, but they are entertaining enough. His straightforwardness is what draws me to watch nb...otherwise who is watching nb for dance?
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes he needs to be. He always has a school principal reaction to all contestants. Its irritating!;
kart thumbnail
Why is everybody against chetan? there are lot of fake contestants what about them?
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hope not he is growing on me only judge who gives proper votes. I just wish he wnt talk. Bt am I the only who thinks that he looks shit scared after the 1st week and all the criticism he has gotten. He looks like some1 any moment is gona come and slap him every time he opens his mouth lol. Poor guy had to tone down his act bt he just seems abit uncomfortable on the show after being brought down a notch.