India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Arjun and radhika (Page 3)

Bertibotfanatic Goldie
Bertibotfanatic
Bertibotfanatic

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
This show has not been much promoted with Ahem and Kashmira, which was a drawback according to me. I wasn't even knowing that Ahem and others were part of this show. So, they need to properly promote the show with all the leads, first. Then as for coming to the pairings, as far as I have watched Sam and Neil are such wonderful besties, and let them stay that way alone, no pairing of them, pls. Sam and Arjun are quite a watch, like their pairing both look wise and character wise. And for Radhika, it definitely has to be Neil, he's such a naughty, sweet guy. He will be a perfect match for a calm, Polite Radhika.  Don't want triangles or quadrangles, pls cvsAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24muktha_cutesun2011DivyaDivI10Ri21Luv_PaRiAnSh

AartShefa Senior Member
AartShefa
AartShefa

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Hmm I love the chemistry between arjun and sam. We hope that cvs won't disappoint us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteRi21

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I am hoping it will be Arjun-Sam and Neil-Radz but let's see!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24muktha_cuteRi21

Forever_mine Groupbie
Forever_mine
Forever_mine

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
If Arjun-Radhika happens I quit the show! Even without having scenes you know these two characters just won't gel romantically. Both their expressions are always Stern Smile Dead . How are they going to make eachother laugh? They both need a Sam or Neil in their life who can add spunk to their otherwise boring existence. And Radhika looks like a freaking baby in front of him. And besides I want Radhika-Neil godammit! Arjun needs to stick with Sam!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24muktha_cuteDivyaDivI10sun2011Ri21soni595

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bertibotfanatic

This show has not been much promoted with Ahem and Kashmira, which was a drawback according to me. I wasn't even knowing that Ahem and others were part of this show. So, they need to properly promote the show with all the leads, first. Then as for coming to the pairings, as far as I have watched Sam and Neil are such wonderful besties, and let them stay that way alone, no pairing of them, pls. Sam and Arjun are quite a watch, like their pairing both look wise and character wise. And for Radhika, it definitely has to be Neil, he's such a naughty, sweet guy. He will be a perfect match for a calm, Polite Radhika.  Don't want triangles or quadrangles, pls cvsAngry

same here i saw the promos but seeing only monica and her stry was not interested as that is a common story one of my friend told aham is also there so started watching it. ended up loving kashmira as sam,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteBertibotfanaticsun2011panchaali

gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Sp promoted this serial with radhika and arjun..see all the intial launching videos...and in yesterday episode neil saw the way arjun was looking at radhika...so he definitely figured it out...and definitely not becos of chemistry they will pairs two indifferent people will join...and there are so many of us rooting for arjun and radhika story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doordie

panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I don't think Arjun and Radhika will date each another ever

see their names ARJUN and RADHIKA

in Hindi serials names matter so their names symbolize they won't date each other ever.

Plus SamArj looks hottt...

I don't think the CVS will risk Arjun Radhika 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteRi21soni595

panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

Ok this is a show.. dating friends back to back won't be a big thing.. I have seen so many shows where this triangle Friend 1x [guy/girl]x Friend 2 is popular. even worse brother1xgirlxbrother2
n fans create a NAVY to FIGHT for their SHIP.
The thing is the 3rd angle [friend or brother]  shows cool with the fact, former dating BF/Bro after some minimum fight. 

So I don't think dating Sam n Radz both will create a big fuss. 

funny LOL

well if such happens I will quit watching the show 

enough of these kinds of dramas can't take it anymore 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Go to top