Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Arjun and radhika (Page 2)

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthi24

I guess Neil and Radhika it is...coz Radhika Arjun is gona be such a mismatch and I guess Cvs know it too
Neil is perfect for our sweet Radz
Let Sam Arjun be paired...
But I do have a teeny weeny doubt in my mind that they'll show Neil liking Sam (though I don't want that)
I would love to see only pure friendship btw two people, with no love angle.. So Neil liking Sam won't go down well with me!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24sun2011panchaaliRi21

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
we haven't seen their chemistry... now that he joined office we can see them in one frame, samaira is just a pawn in his game. He is using her like SRK in bazigar who used shilpa shetty.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Ok this is a show.. dating friends back to back won't be a big thing.. I have seen so many shows where this triangle Friend 1x [guy/girl]x Friend 2 is popular. even worse brother1xgirlxbrother2
n fans create a NAVY to FIGHT for their SHIP.
The thing is the 3rd angle [friend or brother]  shows cool with the fact, former dating BF/Bro after some minimum fight. 

So I don't think dating Sam n Radz both will create a big fuss. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

--JJ-- IF-Sizzlerz
--JJ--
--JJ--

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
dont know anything.
but really dont want that to happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutepanchaali

gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Me and my friends are totally in for arjun and radhika...and there are so many viewers for arjun radhika pairing. ..even my neighbours were in..so no problem ...the show will get their viewers. ..not a big deal...my pov and I am not against anyone else...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doordiehoneykomalsudha_suresshsun2011

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I dont know whom is paired up with whom...but in the end..I think Arjun and Radhika will have a bond which will be the game changer in the long term. It was obvious from the way story has been setTongue

Edited by Aahaana - 09 May 2015 at 1:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doordiehoneykomalsun2011

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Lol I am probably the only one who liked the Arjun-Radhika scene at the end. They have this strange intensity lol or maybe it's just good acting. For now and for a long while, Sam-Arjun is the story though and probably the end-game too but I sorta liked Radhika-Arjun tonight. 

honeykomalsun2011

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I call dibs on Radhika Arjun, this is entirely based on the characters and not the mutual chemistry between the current jodis. 
neil and radhika are two sweet, simple people, i don't see anything much in the jodi, though both are sweet and extremely kind hearts, while Arjun and Sam are both intriguing, complex characters with many shades, both are adventurous with respect to their thoughts and the decisions they make,

I believe that two different imperfect people come together to make life "complete" , Sam and Arjun are very similar and so are Neil and Radhu, but life and joidis are not about similarities it's about making one world from two diff worlds, So, I believe it will be Radhika Arjun and I don't think Sam Neil will be a couple as such, as they are best of buddies, dosti, yaariyaan types and I am not sure how they will deal with these characters in later stages and most of the promotions were done with Arjun and Radhika, that is why I feel SP was promoting them as jodi

Edited by munnihyderabad - 09 May 2015 at 3:11pm

doordiesun2011

Go to top