Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: tanvismile

it's radhika who can show Arjun path of redemption

and with that shutting the potentiality of being a cool refreshing show making it a cliched Hindi drama 
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amni375

Arjun is using Sam in his devious plan to climb at the top. But I think Radhika is going to come between Arjun's plan and somehow there will genuine feelings developing between Rads and Arjun.

So I am rooting for team RaJu...

That's for the entry of Arjun-Radhika in BS... wht is there if radhika has nothing to do there other than her job... how will story go further... masala needed to spice up... 😃 😆
honeykomal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=naq5]if arjun radhika a pair this is the first time in india TVC no sparrks or even anything special; has been shown/indicated the first time leads intended to be together have met. 
their first meeting wasboring n the second too with radhilka just walking out of the washroom. i have seen nothing bet them. not even a nhate relationship. arjun dosent even notice rahdika proplerly. if two ppl r going be a couple they atleast notice each other.

[/QUOTE .  Lol u caught up so many points ...so yea really y do CVS hav to ignore ardhika sooo much ...unknowingly dey r focusing on ardhika too...
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆😆😉 Arjun and Radz fall in love with each other..Then saral comes.. Arjun leave all revenge ,and fights wth saral for Radz..Radhika ,cry buckets because her father fixed date of saral -Radhika marriage..Radhika will go back to Rishikesh..Heart broken Arjun wander like majnu..Then decides to go to Rishikesh..try everything to impress his inlaws..and everyone agrees to marriage..and the end..what a fresh concept yaar..  😆..For the first time on indian Tv.. haha..lool..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: greeshma014

😆😆😉
Arjun and Radz fall in love with each other..Then saral comes.. Arjun leave all revenge ,and fights wth saral for Radz..Radhika ,cry buckets because her father fixed date of saral -Radhika marriage..Radhika will go back to Rishikesh..Heart broken Arjun wander like majnu..Then decides to go to Rishikesh..try everything to impress his inlaws..and everyone agrees to marriage..and the end..what a fresh concept yaar.. 😆..For the first time on indian Tv.. haha..lool..

Omg if arjun and radhika is the pair it is the exact story. 😆
greeshma014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha.366

Omg if arjun and radhika is the pair it is the exact story. 😆

Bhagvan bachaye,hume iss types of "fresh concepts " se..waise TRP kaha top Mein hai?? It's 1.3 na?? If only they want to shut d shop,they will introduce this twist for sure..
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😆😆😉
Arjun and Radz fall in love with each other..Then saral comes.. Arjun leave all revenge ,and fights wth saral for Radz..Radhika ,cry buckets because her father fixed date of saral -Radhika marriage..Radhika will go back to Rishikesh..Heart broken Arjun wander like majnu..Then decides to go to Rishikesh..try everything to impress his inlaws..and everyone agrees to marriage..and the end..what a fresh concept yaar.. 😆..For the first time on indian Tv.. haha..lool..

Thank u for this story... u made me smile 😊
honeykomal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😆😆😉 Arjun and Radz fall in love with each other..Then saral comes.. Arjun leave all revenge ,and fights wth saral for Radz..Radhika ,cry buckets because her father fixed date of saral -Radhika marriage..Radhika will go back to Rishikesh..Heart broken Arjun wander like majnu..Then decides to go to Rishikesh..try everything to impress his inlaws..and everyone agrees to marriage..and the end..what a fresh concept yaar..  😆..For the first time on indian Tv.. haha..lool..

.                                                                OK then explain how Sam and arjun story gona b withouth radhika...
Letsccc how new can it br
greeshma014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmileySoniKudi

Thank u for this story... u made me smile 😊

you are welcome dear..i 'm happy atleast i made one person happy...for me ,it's the worst nightmare..
greeshma014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeykomal

.                                                                OK then explain how Sam and arjun story gona b withouth radhika...

Letsccc how new can it br

oh god..who said there is a story without Radhika..she is one of the lead..Her presence is necessary in every track..