India-Forums

Servicewali Bahu
Servicewali Bahu

A Member missing !

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hey Guys...I mean JAISWAL... not seen nowadays...probably he will step in when JOG thinks of another BIG plan...areey Jaiswalji do come...samosas and chai waiting for youWink           

# am trying to keep this forum alive...and I do know...almost everyone are disappointed with CVs ...kya kare...why not fill it with fun posts.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

big-hearttAngel_AryaaimfNBT-BVnirmalac99KratikaSengarKSSharlene1410

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
O I completely forgot tat character.Ermm...I think its bcoz of Gul he s missing from d scen...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitra_11KratikaSengarKSSharlene1410

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
We appreciate your efforts to keep the forum going. Let us hope the pace picks up and they stop needlessly pitting Payal and Gulkand against each other. That part of the plot seems forced to me nd out of Gul's character.

I think they are trying to get Gul to be so unbearable that the Prasads resort to murder. Already both Jogs and Ayyo have enunciated this thought more than once. At this time, perhaps when they try the ultimate, will Payal find her voice. If this is true, it is indeed sad that that is what it is going to take for Payal to break her silence and stop supporting the nefarious Prasads.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BVnirmalac99Chitra_11KratikaSengarKSSharlene1410

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Ooo yaaa, I totally forgot about him.. LOL
Gul ki nautanki hi itni hai ke aur sab bhool jaate hain.. Angry LOL

Yaa he'll come when Jogs will come with another BIG PLAN..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitra_11Sharlene1410

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
In the whole bunch I would blame DEV more than Payal. One unemployed person considering himself marriageable, that too, with a carrier girl - How could he think of marriage knowing fully about his family's status and finances. Only a moron can be ignorant. 
Payal is a good bahu and will do anything to please her evil inlaws. Payal has proved to be a daughter who has no confidence or trust in her family. She has just failed as a daughter at least to her father.

I would love to see a wwf sort of fight between Ayo  and Gul wherein Gul beats up all the family with a danda or jharuSmileSmileSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfAngel_Aryanirmalac99Chitra_11KratikaSengarKSSharlene1410

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
@aimf, wen payal ignored Gul's words nd wen ahead of this marriage, i thought tat this mite come from Gul's end...but my unexpected thing s tat Payal still supports her in-laws in their wrong doing...

Jaswal came but how did he come when Gul s present, I miss their confrontationLOL, did he forgot his insult...

aimfKratikaSengarKSSharlene1410

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBT-BV

In the whole bunch I would blame DEV more than Payal. One unemployed person considering himself marriageable, that too, with a carrier girl - How could he think of marriage knowing fully about his family's status and finances. Only a moron can be ignorant. 
Payal is a good bahu and will do anything to please her evil inlaws. Payal has proved to be a daughter who has no confidence or trust in her family. She has just failed as a daughter at least to her father.

I would love to see a wwf sort of fight between Ayo  and Gul wherein Gul beats up all the family with a danda or jharuSmileSmileSmile

I do agree there but more I thought was..  on what basis he approaches Bank and lenders for Loan...either it should be based on The income or property...is the property in his name ??? and that is the reason he landed in a mess.

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

We appreciate your efforts to keep the forum going. Let us hope the pace picks up and they stop needlessly pitting Payal and Gulkand against each other. That part of the plot seems forced to me nd out of Gul's character.

I think they are trying to get Gul to be so unbearable that the Prasads resort to murder. Already both Jogs and Ayyo have enunciated this thought more than once. At this time, perhaps when they try the ultimate, will Payal find her voice. If this is true, it is indeed sad that that is what it is going to take for Payal to break her silence and stop supporting the nefarious Prasads.

So true...I don't know why I feel Ayo will trap Gul...the precap shows that Gul is all out to stop Ayo from what he will be doing in the coming episodes. AYO intentionally coming in Gul's room and irritating her is to trap her in her own game...somehow I feel Ayo will let Gul to follow him but at the right time he may do something beyond our imagination. Payal will rise ONLY when her HONESTY is questioned at Office...and there begins the journey of Payal.....hoping still for the best...lets see.Big smile

Go to top