Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys this is Florine here.
I have always been a reader on this forum and the most I did was reading and commenting.
This is my second OS on this forum hope it os worth your time to read and comment

Life is unpredictable they say. The thing you least expect is bound to happen first in our life. A year and a half ago there was a day, she dreaded to even see the face of the person and today she could not even stay for eighteen hours without hearing his voice. The clock was striking 12'O clock but she was sleep deprived. She knew she was being childish. She knew how long immigration activities take place and that he must have still not reached his hotel room to call her. He had messaged her an hour ago, informing her about his landing and that he was waiting for his luggage and other formalities. She had replied that she would be waiting for his call. She knew he will never purposely make her wait as she was awake this late. But her heart was not ready to accept any explanations. All it knew was her ears were longing to hear his voice to make her calm.
     Meri Duniya Hai tujme kahi,
              Tere bina mein kya, kuch bhi nahi.
              Meri jaan mein, teri jaan hai,
              Hoo Saathi mere.

This was the second time he was out on an outdoor meeting after their marriage. She thought back to the last time he had been to Mumbai and the Param fiasco that came after that. She knew the dynamics of their relation has changed. Irony, then was the time when they had become friends and started to understand each other and today was when he had taken a step ahead in the relation before going. They were well aware of their feelings for each other but his verbal proclamation had given her immense pleasure. She was feeling like a teenager all over again. She had been in a relationship earlier too and the love confession was not something she was experiencing for the first time but her's and raman's has always been an unique relation. They became parents first, friends then growing together as companions and eventually becoming soul mates who were madly and deeply in love with each other.
Today was indeed special, the way in which he showed her place in his life and what she meant to him. "I LOVE YOU ISHITA RAMAN BHALLA." The sounds of those words were ringing like a soft soothing music to her ears since then. Her thoughts wandered back to the message he sent her an hour back.
Reached the new jersey airport.
     Waiting for my luggage.
     Miss you. Love you.
She was amazed with the ease with which he could say those words to her now. Who could imagine he is the same person who after umpteenth attempts could only blurt out I love you ishiMA, now was sending her those lovey dovey messages. Not that she complained.
The beep on her phone brought her back from her thoughts.

"Hi there. Up yet?"
"Hey hi. Yeah was waiting for your call" she replied back intently
The next second she saw name flashing on the mobile screen

He had hurried to his hotel as fast as he could. He couldn't wait more to hear her voice.
He checked in and put his phone on charge. He took a glance at the watch. It must be past midnight there. Would she be awake. He knew the answer to his question but he still wanted to confirm it so he decided to text her first. Her reply came back within no time stating that she was not only awake but sitting with the phone waiting for him to call.

Palkoon mein tere roop ka, sapna sajaa Diya
                             Pehli nazarmein hi tujhe apna bana liya
                             Hai Yehi Aarzoo, har Ghadi
                             Baithi Roho Mere saamne

"What happened madrassan. So eager to hear my voice" he was in his ever teasing mode.
She didn't mind that today. She was busy relishing the moment here his voice after more than 20 hours. When he didn't get a reply after 2-3 calls he yelled on the phone only to get her back from her day dreaming.
"Ishita are you there." "Can you hear me madrassan."
"are you still on line."
"Ishita..."
"Yes Raman i am listening"
"What are you up to woman. You really got me scared" He yelled back at her worry and concern clearly visible from his voice.
"What did you think, you could get rid of me so soon. So eager to go out flirting around with those babe's there ?" she replied back cleverly trying to hide her blunder. She knew it well that if he found out that she was dreaming about him, she is no gonna be spared from his teasing taunts for the rest of their life.
" Where am i lucky enough to get rid of this fat, irritating madrassan in this life at least .I think the latter option is better though. What can be better than the company of blond and beautiful girls for a change. Or else i am stuck of with a boring woman always in those ten yard sari's and the worst dressing sense" he replied back ready to face the wrath of his JKR now. His queen of sword's will now be ready to attack.
" Some people have big fat illusions about themselves. Too much at the age of forty with a second marriage and two kids to think of being hot and handsome."
"Oh madam, you do need me to show exactly how alluring i am at this age too. Do I? And about being hot and handsome you are much too aware of it from the past experience we had at the parties we attended. How you were burning with jealousy with that attention i receive from the ladies. I still remember that look on your face" he said smirking at her.
" Jealous and Me? Not in your dreams Mr Bhalla."
"Don't you talk about my dreams Mrs. Bhalla. For those have me doing naughtier things than just flirting. What could a poor soul even do with a one leg wife on a wheelchair" he groaned.
She turned into darker shade of red and the mention of his dreams. He could very well imagine her state now and was proud of having this effect on her.
"Dreaming with open eyes Mrs Bhalla?" he said with a grin. He didn't know where this talk was heading to but he was surely enjoying this conversation with his wife. This was the first of kind conversation between them.
" No why would I? And about whom? Not that my husband is even interested in it. He took months to confessed his feeling and i wouldn't be surprised if he even took a year to take that step. I told you he is the most unromantic soul" she replied trying to get a upper hand on him. She was surprised herself on her boldness with which was talking on such a topic. They had surely developed a comfort zone after those two nearly close encounters of consummation. She could help blushing thinking about those.
" Ahh confession. That reminds me of my wife. She couldn't even give me a reply to my confession and then talking about me."
" It was you and your phone which interrupted the moment. Don't you blame me for that."
" So who is it interrupting you now. Say it now madrassan."
"Not Now i want you in front of me when i say those"
"Seems like i would have to make a shopping list for you since you didn't give it yourself."
"That's because i genuinely didn't want anything Raman"
"your colour or my colour"
"what?"
"I asked your colour preference woman"
"I understood that Raman. But what for?"
"You see i am visting Victoria street before leaving from here so if i set the preference before hand it would save some time for me" he said it in a go.
"Raman.." was all she could say as words dared come out of her mouth.
"Kya?"
             Aankhon ke Raaste, Mere Dil Mein Utar Gayee
              Saason mein tere jism ki khushboo bhikar gayee
              Har Jagah, raat din, pyaar se
              Mein Jaaneman tera naam lu

" Good night madrassan. Dream about me" he replied seeing the clock in front of him knowing if would be past one thirty there.
"Good night raman." With that she cut the call.
The blush wouldn't leave her face. She thanked her murugan that the kids weren't in the room or else this state of her was way too embarrassing. She felt her eyelids close taking her to her wonderland with just her and her ravan kumar.
    Meri Duniya Hai tujme kahi,
              Tere bina mein kya, kuch bhi nahi.
              Meri jaan mein, teri jaan hai,
              Hoo Saathi mere.

I am posting it from Mobile.
Sorry for editing errors.

OS Life With You
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4041431Edited by florine_20 - 8 years ago
hey dear...
That was awesome...
Awesome is..
Nd I luv dis song
hi florins, this was a marvelous os dear. loved puttar and biwi naughty talk. oh toh puttar wants to buy a gift from Victoria streets. but I truly fell with this os and this song is one of my fav songs. so this was icing on cake. I remembered your earlier is also and that one is still bookmarked in my phone. thanx for this one, I think u should often write.
Victoria Street to buy Victoria Secret...naughty
florine...
what an os yaar...
just now got to know that we doaave another writer in block...kaha chupi bethi thi yaar...
it was so so romantic...so loved the anticipation and excitement that was bubbling up on both sides...
he missed her n so did she...
the teasing session was soo cute n ahem ahem...hot..hehe...
loved the flow ad emotional display dear...
do write more...
waiting for it...first wali b abhi parhti joon ;)

love you...
muwah
Hi Florine,
Beautiful OS. I love the naughty banter.
Love this yaar
such a cute piece of work
do write more dear
OMG florine!
I never knew you were such an amazing writer!

This one was a worth reading piece of writing ...

Lovely os...

And the song...it brought back old memories...

I used to keep humming the song back in my school days...

Thnx dear
Read both ur OSes yaar. Awesome dey r keep writing more 😃