Nach Baliye 7

WE WILL WIN NACH BALIYE-DT NT Pg2

Karishma-Tanna thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yeh show hum hi jettenge😊

Me and Upen has the highest ever fanbase in national tv history

Post edited Feel free to showcase your confidence etc but do not lable people as haters -NB7 DT

Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namrata91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good...
Vese confidence is good think but over confindent is not...
Even I m a upama supporter but that doesnt mean I said anything to other . .
You said this in polite way     also...
Just my p.o.v
Sorry if I heart you
Namrata91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anyways best of luck for upama...Edited by NRGANATRA - 8 years ago
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Delusional! Is the only word...
rafalover4rever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nach Baliye 7' contestants accuse Karishma Tanna, Upen Patel of foul play

After Rashami Desai was slammed for faking' an ankle injury on the dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 7' for an overseas performance, the jodi of Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel now seems to be in the line of fire. - See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/nach-baliye-7-contestants-accuse-karishma-tanna-upen-patel-of-foul-play/16194199#sthash.zgT16n5r.dpuf
Participants have alleged that the duo has been adopting unfair means to win in the compatibility tests. During the shoot on Wednesday night, there was a heated exchange between Karishma-Upen and the other contestants, who have demanded that action be taken against the couple. Says a source, "They claim that Upen has been storing the answers to his compatibility tasks in the cell phone, which was found on the sets. He would leave the phone in a predecided location, away from prying eyes and Karishma would access it to figure out the clues to the given tasks." During the compatibility rounds, couples are barred from interacting with each other and use of cell phones is prohibited. It is said that Upen aroused suspicion as he spent long hours in the washroom at frequent intervals. A unit hand reveals, "Karishma and Upen have known each other only for a few months, but have still been getting full marks in the tests. The other couples, some of whom have been married for decades, have failed to give all right answers. This made them suspicious of foul play." The channel spokesperson and makers were unavailable for comment. -
SOURCEhttp://www.mid-day.com/articles/nach-baliye-7-contestants-accuse-karishma-tanna-upen-patel-of-foul-play/16194199
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This forum is so stupid! A hater makes a fake account so more people unnecessarily bash Upen and Karishma! Disgusting! Upen and Karishma are are beautiful couple... Working hard in tasks and performances! Co-contestant and their fans are so insecure... It's pathetic!
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karishma-Tanna

haters gona hate.

So u made a fake account just two days back just to say this. U are karishma upen hater that is fine but dont stoop to such cheapness. You did this  so u can have some haters in this forum bash karishma and upen which they are doing. sO INSECURE THAT you had to make a fake account for this. All of us have our favorites but please dont stoop to such level just so u can get some sadistic pleasure of some people bashing them. If u dont like them that is fine. But at least dont resort to such cheapaness. Pathetic.😡
Edited by Natkat - 8 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Karishma-Tanna

haters gona hate.

@ Bold -  🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You are free to like and appreciate Upen-Karishma but it shouldnt amount to you having to target other contestants and their fandoms and refer to them in a derogatory way  .

Also questioning every newbie as a MID and labelling them as one and classifying people with differing opinions as haters ,bashers etc is highly un called for and unacceptable.

Please engage in healthy debate .

NB7 DT
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

This forum is so stupid! A hater makes a fake account so more people unnecessarily bash Upen and Karishma! Disgusting! Upen and Karishma are are beautiful couple... Working hard in tasks and performances! Co-contestant and their fans are so insecure... It's pathetic!

Upma is rocking Nach Baliye 7.  can't get enuff of them. even my mom is hooked on them now.