Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Destined Zombies#17:Baatcutter,Butterfly Kiss,Fireflies&Stars[IO] (Page 50)

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I will get back once I am done with work! Maybe in an hour or two!

Hope to get someone around then, at least! 

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Today again Aqsa brought the gifts for us ,sometimes I think our fans love us like gods and they assume us to be perfect and they want to see us the way they've imagined us to be but we aren't PERFECT no one is ,no one can be. Honestly today we were damn tired not because of shoot but because of the love showered on us by the people who love us like crazy . Me and Parth were exhausted but the gifts scenario was like never ending thing ,even Krissan was tired and finally she gave up and went to straighten her legs which were kind of stuck between our gifts ...
I was about to thank a fan for one of the gift when Parth showed Aqsa something and I immediately looked at what it was ,he asked her the wrapper is named Parth Samthaan and it has this ,his expression were clearly not very happy but rather had a confusing look. I tried to have a look at gift ,it was a pink colored box with barbie clothes urgently I looked at Parth who didn't know what to say , he was clearly hurt and I could see that , I just smiled at his gesture that he still thanked the fan or may be the hater for sending in gift which actually pricked his heart a little. I wanted to move his side I wanted to pacify him I wanted to put my hand on his shoulder out of concern but I just couldn't instead I was smiling to see him trying to act normal trying to act as it didn't affect him but For the first time I saw him so depressed so confused so lost ,the focused Parth Samthaan was rather lost ,I could see this behind his Fake laugh.In that moment I wanted to hug him just to make him feel "it's Okay" but I just can't .I was so pissed so disturbed so hurt , he wasn't at fault ,it's not his fault that we just don't get along and it's from both sides ,we're different we've different thoughts ,we've different aspirations , we've different ambitions , yes we had differences we will have them in future too but that clearly doesn't mean we hate each other ,that clearly doesn't mean any of my fan can insult my co-star just like that , I won't tolerate him being humiliated publicly especially because one of my fan who have some serious misconceptions about us , my thoughts were disturbed by his laugh ,a fake one ... I just couldn't take it anymore I took all the gifts sent by that girl from my shopping bag where I was placing my gifts and from his shopping bag too , he was surprised for a moment but I didn't pay any heed and I continued collecting all the gifts including that pink box sent by that particular fan and asked Aqsa to pass me the shopper , and started placing all the gifts in that bag , he was confused in that whole time he didn't understand what I was trying to do but I was very clear in my mind what I was doing .
I picked up the mike and said ,"Thank u so much for sending all the gifts but we are sorry actually i am sorry i can't accept ur precious gifts as Parth very graciously accepted ur sent gift whatever it was and whatever ur motive was for sending them in but I on his behalf am sending these things back to u through Aqsa I'll personally make sure it's back to u because u know what may be Parth is too generous but I am not and I won't tolerate any of my co-star being humiliated for no reason , what we share or we don't share it's our business , u guys praise us we appreciate that but I won't take any SHIT about any of my friend here so I am sending the gifts back to u , I hope u spend ur money on something productive not for making someone feel sick "
I gave the mike back to Aqsa in anger and went away straight back to my vanity room , I could see his expression he was in shock sure shot but I saw a weird smile on his face but I was too stressed up to even look up to him because I didn't have the courage to face him , I was embarrassed to see in his eyes because it's indirectly because of me he had to go through such IDIOTIC situation .I heard a knock on the door and I just blurted out "come in" , when I was lying on my sofa cum bed and I suddenly straighten up myself when I saw him entering , he came inside and stood right in front me and said " Thank u" with a never seen before smile and I like an idiot couldn't do anything except smiling back and he turned to return back when I blabbered "I am Sorry "He again turned to look at me and with a smile retorted back "Don't be it's not ur fault " and he returned back to his way making out and me smiling at his sweet gesture .

Edited by Endurance - 30 May 2015 at 6:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-shenz--PyaariBhootni-

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Weird work on PaNi bear me and my loose writing LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shenz-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Endurance

Weird work on PaNi bear me and my loose writing LOL
That is good. Are you planning to post that?
-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Last.

Bye CC :)
Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Not posting .. it's not even allowed well...
bye sorry for not appearing on time .. will see u properly on Monday ..
bye tc
-PyaariBhootni- IF-Stunnerz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shenz-

Hey guys.

Well, Aishu - I would directly post the entire thing... hopefully soon. But before that I need to get a few chapters ready. And also the ongoing stuffs and lots more pending stuff. I don't wanna start anything which I won't be able to continue to update regularly.
@bold ErmmStern Smile
-PyaariBhootni- IF-Stunnerz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Endurance

Today again Aqsa brought the gifts for us ,sometimes I think our fans love us like gods and they assume us to be perfect and they want to see us the way they've imagined us to be but we aren't PERFECT no one is ,no one can be. Honestly today we were damn tired not because of shoot but because of the love showered on us by the people who love us like crazy . Me and Parth were exhausted but the gifts scenario was like never ending thing ,even Krissan was tired and finally she gave up and went to straighten her legs which were kind of stuck between our gifts ...
I was about to thank a fan for one of the gift when Parth showed Aqsa something and I immediately looked at what it was ,he asked her the wrapper is named Parth Samthaan and it has this ,his expression were clearly not very happy but rather had a confusing look. I tried to have a look at gift ,it was a pink colored box with barbie clothes urgently I looked at Parth who didn't know what to say , he was clearly hurt and I could see that , I just smiled at his gesture that he still thanked the fan or may be the hater for sending in gift which actually pricked his heart a little. I wanted to move his side I wanted to pacify him I wanted to put my hand on his shoulder out of concern but I just couldn't instead I was smiling to see him trying to act normal trying to act as it didn't affect him but For the first time I saw him so depressed so confused so lost ,the focused Parth Samthaan was rather lost ,I could see this behind his Fake laugh.In that moment I wanted to hug him just to make him feel "it's Okay" but I just can't .I was so pissed so disturbed so hurt , he wasn't at fault ,it's not his fault that we just don't get along and it's from both sides ,we're different we've different thoughts ,we've different aspirations , we've different ambitions , yes we had differences we will have them in future too but that clearly doesn't mean we hate each other ,that clearly doesn't mean any of my fan can insult my co-star just like that , I won't tolerate him being humiliated publicly especially because one of my fan who have some serious misconceptions about us , my thoughts were disturbed by his laugh ,a fake one ... I just couldn't take it anymore I took all the gifts sent by that girl from my shopping bag where I was placing my gifts and from his shopping bag too , he was surprised for a moment but I didn't pay any heed and I continued collecting all the gifts including that pink box sent by that particular fan and asked Aqsa to pass me the shopper , and started placing all the gifts in that bag , he was confused in that whole time he didn't understand what I was trying to do but I was very clear in my mind what I was doing .
I picked up the mike and said ,"Thank u so much for sending all the gifts but we are sorry actually i am sorry i can't accept ur precious gifts as Parth very graciously accepted ur sent gift whatever it was and whatever ur motive was for sending them in but I on his behalf am sending these things back to u through Aqsa I'll personally make sure it's back to u because u know what may be Parth is too generous but I am not and I won't tolerate any of my co-star being humiliated for no reason , what we share or we don't share it's our business , u guys praise us we appreciate that but I won't take any SHIT about any of my friend here so I am sending the gifts back to u , I hope u spend ur money on something productive not for making someone feel sick "
I gave the mike back to Aqsa in anger and went away straight back to my vanity room , I could see his expression he was in shock sure shot but I saw a weird smile on his face but I was too stressed up to even look up to him because I didn't have the courage to face him , I was embarrassed to see in his eyes because it's indirectly because of me he had to go through such IDIOTIC situation .I heard a knock on the door and I just blurted out "come in" , when I was lying on my sofa cum bed and I suddenly straighten up myself when I saw him entering , he came inside and stood right in front me and said " Thank u" with a never seen before smile and I like an idiot couldn't do anything except smiling back and he turned to return back when I blabbered "I am Sorry "He again turned to look at me and with a smile retorted back "Don't be it's not ur fault " and he returned back to his way making out and me smiling at his sweet gesture .

woww this s good angelClap

Go to top