Hey Aish! 🤗

Originally posted by: Endurance

Hey Aish 

hey shenzyy and angie🤗🤗

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -shenz-

A slight knock at the door broke her trance. "Hey!" His voice hesitant and a week smile crept across his face- similar to hers as she greeted him in, "Hi."

"Have you read the script, yet?" He racked his fingers through his hairs while settling on the couch.

"About to do that." She pointed at the script that lay on her table and continued finishing her braid.

"I guess we would need to discuss an upcoming scene, together." He hinted. The uneasiness easily detectable.

She hurried her braid tying up with a band brushed her hair for one last time. "Yeah, sure."Settling besides him, she waited for him to start. Her eyes randomly scanned through the document while he still fought with words.

"Oh! This is the point of discussion." She exclaimed as her attention drew onto the part of the script - confession! Yet, again.

How many times was the guy supposed to confess, she thought as her thoughts dizzied with confusion.

"Confession, it's just a part of it." His words blankly in the air, aimlessly. She shot a curious look at his mention. She wanted to ask him what worried him to such an extent. But it was best to let him process his thoughts and he would gradually speak up.

"I don't find it right." Her curiosity grew. What was he even talking about? "Not the confession but the way it is planned." He sighed. "Read the paragraph before the mention of confession. Carefully." Stressing over every word, he let her analyze the situation.

For every bad memory create 100's of good memories. For every foul touch, he would embrace her with his loving ones. 100's of them.

"Okay. So that means.." even before she could utter her views, he interrupted, "That means another round." Laughing at his statement, his words, she conjured the images that he might have thought of. While she continued to fill the vanity with her as he glared in her direction. 

i so loved this
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
UFF! Finally I'm here!

Btw congos for the new CC🥳

ANgie...Shenz...Aishu I missed you guys so so so much...love you all 🤗 🤗 🤗

Well CC I missed you too...love you🤗

Shenz...where's My SPELL...The Journey...ah...where where where?
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rajeshwari_KR

UFF! Finally I'm here!

Is this for real? Rajeshwari is here? Bother to remind me which one was the last CC you attended?

Anyways.. your Spell.. well, honestly.. I have the first chapter lying on my desktop like since forever now... And journey.. I will see about it.

And dude, we missed you more. Well, until when are you planning to go invisible?
ShenzK thumbnail
Aishu - Thanks!

Angel, Megs - Hey!
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rajeshwari_KR

UFF! Finally I'm here!

Awww rajiii🤗🤗
missed u a lottt reee🤗
currently moi is inactive here☺️

@shenzz post d whole writeup here na☺️

@ angie and megs heyloo ppl🤗
ShenzK thumbnail
Hey guys.

Well, Aishu - I would directly post the entire thing... hopefully soon. But before that I need to get a few chapters ready. And also the ongoing stuffs and lots more pending stuff. I don't wanna start anything which I won't be able to continue to update regularly.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shenzy 🤗 how r u ?? Missed u so much ..
ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

Shenzy 🤗 how r u ?? Missed u so much ..

I am good. what about you?
I miss this place and the people around as well.. but mummma... I don't get the time.. But aaj kafi dino baad I had a nap.. afternoon nap.😃😆