Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I just hope so. It's frustrating when I try to do something and it doesn't come out well. yahaan toh it's not even coming.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One shot tou almost hogaya Hai na baaki b hojayega. .

I've read Tish's stories .. They are exceptional but they are incomplete :( both ffs
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shenz-

I just hope so. It's frustrating when I try to do something and it doesn't come out well. yahaan toh it's not even coming.

if it's not coming so stop doing it for some time. . Just do something else and return back fresh. .
ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

One shot tou almost hogaya Hai na baaki b hojayega. .

I've read Tish's stories .. They are exceptional but they are incomplete :( both ffs

One shot is just half way done. *sigh* I get distracted too easily.

Tish di's work are fabulously delicious treat, I can vouch for that. But yes they aren't complete. But even to whatever extent it is complete I can read and cherish the amazing-ness of her works. Damn. Those are gems. 
ShenzK thumbnail

if it's not coming so stop doing it for some time. . Just do something else and return back fresh. .

I think I will leave it here, to whatever I have completed.. and I will write one of the drabbles.. either Spell or the Rom-Com. One or two chapters of that won't harm though.
ShenzK thumbnail
Thoda sa scribbling over those things won't harm.
ShenzK thumbnail
Life is too short to keep things delayed for future. Relations can be kept secretive but your reactions can't be. Grab whatever life has for and cherish it in the moment, without any delay. Because the future isn't in your hold, but the present surely is.
ShenzK thumbnail

Which thing??

any of my works.. I am sure if nothing I can get an out line for the chapters or the story.. more plotting or something,
Endurance thumbnail

I think I will leave it here, to whatever I have completed.. and I will write one of the drabbles.. either Spell or the Rom-Com.One or two chapters of that won't harm though.

Yo 😎 Yeh hui na baat 😛
Endurance thumbnail

Life is too short to keep things delayed for future. Relations can be kept secretive but your reactions can't be. Grab whatever life has for and cherish it in the moment, without any delay. Because the future isn't in your hold, but the present surely is.

U R LOVE ❤️