Destined Zombies#17:Baatcutter,Butterfly Kiss,Fireflies&Stars[IO] - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
Until my parents get back home.. I won't find peace. And tab tak.. sleep is far away from me.. though I feel sleepy but can't catch up any sleep.. how damn irritating is that. :X

But relax, there's nothing I can't manage ;)
I know u will manage urself. . U are way too smart ;)

U know how much I love Manik . Cvz should start showing Manik a bit selfish because his cute antics are making me go crazy for him .. His character and the layers of his character are making me fall so hard for this guy with the flawless acting of Parthy. .

He is just turning into a Dream guy who is being so patient for his love for being with his love. . I love him yaar. .

I am going will come back tomorrow but even tomorrow guests are home so will be on off ..

Love u 🤗 Don't be so hard on urself okay .. TC
Oh! I so damn love such characters. All layered up and so much to unleash from the masks that they hold. Experience various shades of them. Oh My God! That's like heavenly experience. 

I love him. But yes, at times Manik should lose his cool, get irritated, use harsh tones.. that would bring back some shades of Manik from the initial episodes. I loved those.

Actually I kinda love such characters.. who are not plainly cheezy or over khadus and saddu! But their emotions vary as per the situation.. as per circumstance.. And each layer of the character gets disposed off gradually. Haye! I just love that. It kind of hooks the audiences. 

Oh! You need not worry, I will take it good with me. Not hard, though Gentle isn't me! 

You take care of yourself. I will see you around tomorrow!

Bye :)

Good night
Waise did we notice, we are nearing to finish this CC. Finally! 

Like in a few days time this one would be done. :D
You should try 'Sweet revenge' By CourageousReader on Wattpad. The story is marvelous. 

I read it in less than a day! :D
I'll try to read... Hey 🤗 Kahan h Shenzu? ?
Hey guys! 🤗

Angel - you would enjoy reading it. It's fun. At least I loved it. No over do's nothing.. simply apt.. to the point.. and brilliance. Simple hai.. but it's fabulous. 

Megs - would read it asap!
I'll read it soonish 😛 tu kya karing? ?