Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Probably may be eight thirty ..
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Got it. I am almost about to end the PaNi One Shot. So you will get it today. I will post it when I am done :)
Endurance thumbnail
Awwiiieee!!!!!!!! I love u so much Shenzy 🤗 Tell me if I can give u anything as payback ??
ShenzK thumbnail
Nothing. At least, nothing for now. And friends don't give or take paybacks.. or anything you idio! 
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shenz-

Nothing. At least, nothing for now. And friends don't give or take paybacks.. or anything you idio!

Don't make me senti *wiping tears*
ShenzK thumbnail
Ab One Shot padhne ke baad mujhe maarne aayegi! 
Endurance thumbnail
Na re. . I'll take it jesa b ho 😛
ShenzK thumbnail
^Okay! Even before you start reading this, I need you to  horror of death. And forgive me for whatever shit ti sounds. Apologies. I know it isn't that okay-ish as well.

A slight knock at the door broke her trance. "Hey!" His voice hesitant and a weak smile crept across his face- similar to hers as she greeted him in, "Hi."
"Have you read the script, yet?" He raked his fingers through his hairs while settling on the couch.
"About to do that." She pointed at the script that lay on her table and continued finishing her braid.
"I guess we would need to discuss an upcoming scene, together." He hinted. The uneasiness easily detectable.
She hurried her braid tying up with a band brushed her hair for one last time. "Yeah, sure."Settling besides him, she waited for him to start. Her eyes randomly scanned through the document while he still fought with words.
"Oh! This is the point of discussion." She exclaimed as her attention drew onto the part of the script - confession! Yet, again.
How many times was the guy supposed to confess, she thought as her thoughts dizzied with confusion.
"Confession, it's just a part of it." His words blankly in the air, aimlessly. She shot a curious look at his mention. She wanted to ask him what worried him to such an extent. But it was best to let him process his thoughts and he would gradually speak up.
"I don't find it right." Her curiosity grew. What was he even talking about? "Not the confession but the way it is planned." He sighed. "Read the paragraph before the mention of confession. Carefully." Stressing over every word, he let her analyze the situation.
For every bad memory create 100's of good memories. For every foul touch, he would embrace her with his loving ones. 100's of them.
"Okay. So that means.." even before she could utter her views, he interrupted, "That means another round." Laughing at his statement, his words, she conjured the images that he might have thought of. While she continued to fill the vanity with her laughter as he glared in her direction.
"Okay." trying not to laugh, "Fine." Taking a deep breath, she calmly asked him, "So what are we to do now?"
"I am not sure." He stares ahead, aimlessly.
"Now what's the problem?" The much talked about awkwardness between them had gradually started to fade ever since the news of him leaving the show came up and she was accused for being the reason. And now there was hardly any awkwardness left between the two. The only thing that was left between them was their playful antics when they were together.
"The problem is, I don't know the problem." the unknown fear gripped him that whatever was between them, he would lose it, if this scene was picturized. There would again be an awkward silence, an awkward relation between them, which he wouldn't want any more.

"I don't think so." Her comment gains his attentive eyes and he arched his brow at her. "Yeah! I mean it's about love. Manik would go to any extent to make sure Nandini is trauma-free. It's not about his pleasure but his pain to see her in pain. Not about his concern for their relationship but his concern for her life. He would break and bend any rule for her, if it meant to have her back the way she actually is. Currently she is lost, he just wants to help her find herself, her smile, her laugh." He stared at her in amusement.
"He is just trying to erase off all the foul memories of Pandit. He is creating new memories to make sure she is reminded of Manik and his love rather than any Pandit." He added to her explanation while she nodded with a smile.
"So finally Mr. Parth Samthaan gets what's going on in Manik Malhotra's head, huh?" She teasingly comments to which he playfully smashes a cushion at her.
"I always do. Not just what's going on in Manik's head but also in Nandini's head." She is taken aback with his comment and then he playfully winks at her.
"Really?"
"She just wants more attention." He shrugged. Her lips formed an O'.

And he burst into fits of laughter. Her expressions were epic. She joined in with him.. and the vanity echoed with their laughter.

Their moment of laughter was interrupted by Ayaz, who looked bewildered as he saw them - laughing, together! "Did I miss out something?"
"Nothing." Niti answered him still trying to control her laughter.
"What are you doing here?" he questioned Parth, who looked carefree.
"Discussing the scene." Ayaz's suspicious look made him pacify more. "We have a scene coming up, together. So I needed to discuss it with her. Get her inputs, give mine and all." He tried to change the topic, "What are you doing here."
"I too am here to rehearse my scene with Niti. We, also, have a scene coming up together." His emphasis on scene didn't go unnoticed by Parth. Ayaz too went ahead to pacify his statement, "Actually Cabir is upset after Raghav's scene, so nandini would happen to see an upset cabir and then try to cheer him up."
"Oh! Is it?" Niti chirped, clamping her hands. Ayaz simply nodded while parth didn't seem pleased, "Is that all?"
"Well, probably yes." Parth shot him daggers to spit it out. "She is going to pamper me, hug me and kiss me."
"WHAT?" Parth stood up instantly. "This is not possible." There wasn't a strand of humor to it. "She cannot kiss anyone except me." Ayaz drew his brows into a frown. "Except you?"
"Except Manik." Parth tried to clarify but Ayaz wouldn't believe him that easily. Neither would he grill him in front of Niti.
"Oh! No. That's just a friendly kiss on the cheeks." He earns a frown from his friend.
"I am fine with it. It would be so much fun. I am going to have a scene with Cabir after such a long time." She spoke excitedly. She couldn't keep her excitement to herself. "Let's take a selfie and update the fans about it." She poses with a pouting lips almost an inch away from Ayaz's cheeks and clicks a selfie.
Parth stomps out of the vanity, murmuring a nobel comment to Ayaz, "Chipku!" While Niti was so engrossed that she didn't see him dash out of the vanity and says, "Parth come and join us na.." but she finds no reply.
"His shot was ready."Ayaz replied. But her face fell instantly. "Oh!" She sighed.
"Come on yaar! He gets to romance you every now and then. You can click a selfie with him anytime."
"But he.." she just started when he cuts her off.
"Won't mind." He winked at her.

ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

Na re. . I'll take it jesa b ho 😛

Maarne wali hai mujhe, Pakka!
ShenzK thumbnail
Okay! You read it. Till then I will go downstairs and get a few things. See you in sometime.