Destined Zombies#17:Baatcutter,Butterfly Kiss,Fireflies&Stars[IO] - Page 66

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -shenz-

Well. Version! I am doubtful!

But I am currently planning to give a try with some new One Shot! 

And if Version story is concerned. I might pick Spell! But then there's this problem of name!
There's Clash of Titans, but I am not sure if it would ever fit with MaNan!
Tough summers is a complete mush! rare chances for it to survive!
i love tough summers☺️

What if I start with The Drabble series: Tough Summers!?
👍🏼
but before that start wit an os or something😛
Btw hello CC and the zombies😆🤗
Missing u all Angie Shenzy Raji Megzie 🤗🤗
wil come back soonish😳
Aish 🤗 Miss u too .. come soonish..

And I agree Shenzy u gotta start with a OS. . Then may be tough summers. . Okay I've to read this because I haven't. I've read titans but not this... I'll be reading this..

and about Spell.. we can arrange something for names but this can be a perfect ff for MaNan. .
Hey guys ! Hey Aishu 🤗

To be honest, I was amazed to have tough summers been appreciated so well. And also that I managed to pull it out well enough.

Okay! I do have a concept in mind for One Shot! But it is a little sneaky! I am not sure if it would work! Let's see!

Angel - Fine. I will start with One shot! Though not sure how much time would it take. And SPELL, let's say it isn't exactly what you think it might be. But we will see. And if you can arrange a name, then that would be great. Only for Nandini.. Because Manik remains Manik! 

And well I will see if I would really put up MaNan version of Tough summers!!
Actually how Will I know what Spell is about ?? 🤣 I've read two chapters only .. well we'll see..

and tell me what's the issue with name so I can resolve it ..?? What's the problem basically ??

and about one shot I don't believe u .. huh u always underestimate urself and I hate it ..

U have galaxies in ur head so stop saying u can't shine ..

write OS abhi here in CC only..Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
Correction. Spell kya you have read only one cahpter jisse I would break into two because well it's too long for a drabble. another thing, well spell is my first attempt to supernatural stuff. So you see it's not gonna be the usual. The girl is mysterious. She has got some powers and also some motives to fulfill. And in the story Manik becomes her target, next target! 

This entire concept is about the Black woods and the mystical power of the pack that resides there. 

So basically the problem with name is that it s a very normal name. I want something unique. It can be something sounds similar to Nandini.. Because then her name in the real world can be nandini but in the black woods.. The other name...

Something like that...samjha..?

About one shots I really don't underestimate myself because that's what I am. I am always unsure.

And I won't write the One shot abhi.. After a few days.. Not now

Correction. Spell kya you have read only one cahpter jisse I would break into two because well it's too long for a drabble. another thing, well spell is my first attempt to supernatural stuff. So you see it's not gonna be the usual. The girl is mysterious. She has got some powers and also some motives to fulfill. And in the story Manik becomes her target, next target!

This entire concept is about the Black woods and the mystical power of the pack that resides there.

So basically the problem with name is that it s a very normal name. I want something unique. It can be something sounds similar to Nandini.. Because then her name in the real world can be nandini but in the black woods.. The other name...

Something like that...samjha..?

About one shots I really don't underestimate myself because that's what I am. I am always unsure.

And I won't write the One shot abhi.. After a few days.. Not now
okay so what about Christine ?? U were talking about that no ??

or else I'll find some name .. name should be English or hindi? ? 🤣 oh so it's about supernatural stuff haan I've read on vampires .. u know I love vampires and werewolves but nothing else then that ..

I don't want u to be unsure . Just be confident in whatever u do specially with such a great talent .. u should never be unsure .. 😎
Kristine and Christine was for Kria because ythen she can go for the name Kris! That's more close to her name. 
But for Nandini it has to be something else. Something different.  

And there's no werewolves or vampires here :P

I will see you later
Edited by -shenz- - 8 years ago
Okay Lemme find few .. I'll get the list and then we can choose.

bye c u soon hopefully today only 😛