Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Which incident u were talking about ?? Tell me if u feel like okay
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Endurance

Which incident u were talking about ?? Tell me if u feel like okay

Worried. Horrified. Scared. All because he knew he was nearly close to lose her. At least the circumstance gave him the feel - the bitter truth slapped right across his face - about how important she had been; and also about his stupidity towards her. His negligence towards her - her wants, her needs, her feelings. Nothing concerned him - nothing at all. He had just been a reckless person to look at anything beyond his interest. He wasn't looking at anything beyond his career, his lifestyle and his requirements from life.

He had neglected her without any doubt - now he was clear about that fact. But today he could even see what it had been for her. She had given in everything of hers' for this man who had nothing to take care of her needs. He had exploited her for his demands yet not been able to look into those eyes that craved for his concern and care. His love.

^This Part. Though I had made a few changes from the original one. But still this is a bit disturbing. Readers might take it the other way. 
Endurance thumbnail
Let's keep urs only ..or .

Medcezir of Fear.

how's it ??

Medcezir is a turkish word it means TIDE in English ..

I know not that great 😆 😛 Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
In reality. People get blinded and things change in relationships. Love fades away - or at least is lost. Because there's a chase for materialist needs and desires of the individuals. 
And when one is on the verge of losing someone - there is always this self-accusing been done - no matter what! Whether at fault or not.. one does blame himself or herself for what wrong happens to the other. That's how reality works. But fanfic readers might not understand this ideology. They might not get this and things go in all wrong directions then.
ShenzK thumbnail

Let's keep urs only ..or .

Medcezir of Fear.

how's it ??

Medcezir is a turkish word it means TIDE in English ..

I know not that great 😆 😛

That sounds interesting. New.. and pretty much attractive. I will keep that ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank you :)
ShenzK thumbnail
ShenzK thumbnail
PMs for this won't be sent. Will be done later when I send PMs for bulk updates.
Endurance thumbnail
Again power cut :( I hate it..

Really is it that good ??
ShenzK thumbnail

Again power cut :( I hate it..

Really is it that good ??

Posted already!

Yes, it is good. Since I wanted something catchy.. and this Medcezir is definitely curiosity-puller. So eyes do land on it. Toh I took it.

Anyways Thanks a ton for the help. And I love you!
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shenz-

In reality. People get blinded and things change in relationships. Love fades away - or at least is lost. Because there's a chase for materialist needs and desires of the individuals.

And when one is on the verge of losing someone - there is always this self-accusing been done - no matter what! Whether at fault or not.. one does blame himself or herself for what wrong happens to the other. That's how reality works. But fanfic readers might not understand this ideology. They might not get this and things go in all wrong directions then.

This is TRUE.. and I won't blame anyone if one gets lost in this world ... In this world where ppl are running for success and their one wrong move and succes is snatched .. they have to be on tip toes but they just forget a little thing that in earning success money u forget neglect the one u do this for ..