Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Almost done. Though I am unsure, as always! 
ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

few write ups are way too good .. this is one.. 

tell me about ur os?

I know some are exceptional. And considering the fact that I had started with a terrible start - scratch! I know the ones who are new to literature would make a few mistakes.. but one on the lack of freshness and emotions gets me off! And with emotions I don't mean the rona-shona Drama. But the heart-felt emotions. 

Megz - Hi! 
Edited by -shenz- - 8 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Megs - Good. Just trying to write something :P

Well, net problems happen at times.. so no issues.

Where's Angel disappeared?
ShenzK thumbnail
Okay! Samajh gayi power cut! 😆

ShenzK thumbnail

i shouldn't be?🤔

You should be. But I am asking for the reason! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -shenz-

You should be. But I am asking for the reason! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ

which reason??😛
ShenzK thumbnail
No reason.

Mujhe pagalpanti karni thi. Bas! 
ShenzK thumbnail
^Here's the One Shot! A random thought! Will post it on the forum, in a few minutes. Read and tell me If I need to change a few things.

And I won't say Enjoy! 😛

He dashed into the hospital, bundling with everyone on his way. Not having any concern to make an apology to any of them, he was too occupied for that. Concern! Worry was all over his face. He padded into the corridor. Rushed and checked every room, every corner.
A lady passed a puzzled look at his moves and made him halt the very instant. She arched her brow at him furiously. She was a lady dressed in the white uniform. Probably the nurse. "What is the matter young man?" She queried with a stern tone.

"I need to find someone." And she instantly breathed rather flared her nostrils once trying to compose herself.

"There is the receptionist at the reception from whom you can seek help." She spoke while pointing towards the direction of reception. But did she really think he was that easy.

"No." He almost screamed leaving the nurse wide-eyed. "There is no one there. And I really need to reach out to her. Why don't you get it? She needs me. She must be in pain." He shrieked. The thought of her pain was the enough to cause him pain.

"Relax!" The nurse tried to calm his nerves. "What is her name?" She asked softly, when she knew he needed to meet whoever he wanted to meet.

He cried her name and he was reminded of her smiling face - filled with love and concern - as his tongue rolled her name and his eyes held moistness. "Accident case." He added.

"Okay! Come along." By now even she knew the seriousness of the case.

Passing a few wards, he reached the wards where she was. He could see her through the glass attachment at the door. She lay lifeless, the team of doctors struggling to operate her rightfully. Making sure they would be able to save a life. Save her life.

He held defeat in his eyes. Looking at her in a state he would never wish to, was death. That's how it felt. Death of him, to see her in blood-oozing pain. To have her hurt. To see her so numb to the world, the surrounding. Laying so still. So lifeless. It just broke him. Every bit of pain that she went through, he could feel himself suffer the same. Having her in such an unwanted state in front of his eyes killed him. It was death to see her lifelessly still. Not moving at all.

The nurse decided to leave him on his own. She knew she couldn't be any help to the gentleman in front of her eyes. As he did nothing but stare at the lady who was being operated, helplessly. She left him with a pat on his back - kind of reassuring him that he need not lose hope and he had to be strong. For him. For her. For both of them.

He didn't realize to what extent he had been looking at her with longing in his eyes - longing to have her chirping around him. He wouldn't complain if she jovially spun across the room, while he would try to put all his attention to his work - as she continued playing a distraction. He wouldn't ever let furry creep across his face when she would behave the immature naive. He would just want her back - as she was. Back to life. And if that meant he would have to put his life at stake, he would do that too, now.

She ran behind him, chasing him - across the room. There wasn't a damn thing that they had spared while their chase game. The entire house was a mess - a complete freaking mess. And she would make him clear that all by himself. He knew that. She didn't bother. It was him who was a complete cleanliness freak, while she was a free messy bird. She wouldn't give a damn about the world and live her life - cherish every moment of her life.

Throwing a pillow in his direction, she hit him. "You are going to drop me home. Get that straight."

"I am sorry, hon. I genuinely can't. Have an important meeting at the office. Need to be there." he said with ease while neatly settling the pillow back at its place.

"You know I wanted you to drop me home." Her voice dropped and her heart fell. "Mom and Dad would be so glad to see you there."

She had already made promise to her parents that this time her trip back home she would get her deary husband along. He hadn't met them since quite a long time. She fumed realizing since how long he hasn't met her parents. Maybe, now they wouldn't even recognize who their son-in-law was. But here he didn't bother. He was all concerned about his meetings, his office, his work - everything they discussed or that held importance in his life was his. They had discussed this plenty of times when she had expressed her concern over the topic. And the conclusion he would draw was that she was overreacting. He would conveniently run away from the issue stating it to be her fault. And then the topic was dismissed for the time being.

Worried. Horrified. Scared. All because he knew he was nearly close to lose her. At least the circumstance gave him the feel - the bitter truth slapped right across his face - about how important she had been; and also about his stupidity towards her. His negligence towards her - her wants, her needs, her feelings. Nothing concerned him - nothing at all. He had just been a reckless person to look at anything beyond his interest. He wasn't looking at anything beyond his career, his lifestyle and his requirements from life.

He had neglected her without any doubt - now he was clear about that fact. But today he could even see what it had been for her. She had given in everything of hers' for this man who had nothing to take care of her needs. He had exploited her for his demands yet not been able to look into those eyes that craved for his concern and care. His love.

He shook his head waning the thoughts as he felt someone tapping on his shoulder. Looking at the source, he found a middle-aged guy passing a concerned look at him. His teary eyes blurred the image yet he strainingly figured out that it was the doctor. "Are you with her, young man?" the doctor inquired as he glanced back at the operation theatre where she was.

"Yeah! Doctor. I. Am. With. Her. She. She is. My Wife. She is fine, right?" He stammered while venting out almost all his worries while in return all he could get was an assuring pat across his shoulder and a sympathetic look from the doctor. His world was slowly shattering, breaking as though been hit by some thunderstorm.

With a sharp breath inhaled, the doctor calmly spoke, "I won't say anything that is exaggerated and hypothetical. No fake assurances." that statement by the doctor made the tears streaming down through his eyes. The ones that he had battled for long, with a hope that she might just wake up any moment and hold him lovingly close to her. The doctor continued looking at his state, "The thing is we have operated her and she seems to be out of danger though. Yet we would like to keep her under observation for the next few hours. Also once she regains her senses, we would like to have some tests done. Just to check if there is any side effect of the medication and treatment she is been provided." That seemed fine. Nothing to worry about. The confusion had risen to a level where he couldn't understand why the other man - the doctor - had to be so pathetically sympathetic to him at the start.

"She has gone through one of the worst accident cases. She would need to time to heal, physically as well as mentally. You would need to support her both ways." And with that the doctor left him as his eyes drifted towards her. She was still lying so lifelessly.

He was about to usher in when his cell phone rang that really pissed him off. But he had to attend it - to make sure he isn't disturbed further. Sparing a glance at the caller ID, he accepted the call and held the phone to his ear, "Yes!" His voice firm.

"Dude! You have an important meeting to attend." The other person informed with much urgency.

"Handle it. I won't be there, mate." His eyes never leaving the sight of hers.

"You don't mean it." the voice pitched higher losing the calm. "This is important and you better know it." Panic screaming through the words he uttered.

"I never said I didn't know. All I meant is that you have to handle it by your own." He tried to reassure his friend, who was losing his temper.

"You just can't back off at the last moment. There's nothing that can be more important than this meeting." His friend yelled back at him.

"There is." His eyes settled at her form so tenderly as though his gaze would place scars at her already wounded form. He wouldn't let any harm touch her from here on. "And above all, I never said I am backing off. I just have something that can't be left unattended. I have set my priorities and you have to deal with it. The meeting as well. Handle it. I know you will, mate." His eyes gently moved across her taking in all her pain, trying to heal her through the gentle graze of his eyes.

"Do I get an option?" His voice screamed irritation.

"No." He chuckled lightly at his friend's state. "Good bye." And he hung up without even listening to the other side. He had better things to attend for now. With his priorities clearly sorted, he moved to hold his beloved wife wanting to ensure to her that he would be there by her side.

Edited by -shenz- - 8 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -shenz-

No reason.

Mujhe pagalpanti karni thi. Bas! 

HAHAHAHA SHENZY AJJ KHATARNAAK MOOD MAIN HAI🤣
ShenzK thumbnail