Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

do u know how much i hate these white flashes .. it so damn irritating MAN
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Angel! Well, you will have your One Shot in sometime.
And Yes! I loved that scene, though to a certain extent it wasn't needed but who cares, it gives me the PHEELS!

Everything about him make one to fall for him all over again, yet again.

And I hate those flashes too. Achha khasa PHEELS par pani pher diya *Sigh!*
ShenzK thumbnail
I am at home, stuck with work! But abhi free huyi hu! 
Endurance thumbnail
me tooo... here 
"Life is a series of moments and moments are always changing, just like thoughts, negative and positive. And though it may be human nature to dwell, like many natural thing it's senseless, senseless to let a single thought inhabit a mind because thoughts are like guests. As soon as they arrive they can leave, and even the once that take a long time to emerge fully can disappear in an instant. Moments are precious; sometimes they linger and other times they are fleeting, and et so much could be done in them; you could change a mind, you could save a life and you could even fall in love"

How can anyone write so well Shenzy ??? 
ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

me tooo... here 

"Life is a series of moments and moments are always changing, just like thoughts, negative and positive. And though it may be human nature to dwell, like many natural thing it's senseless, senseless to let a single thought inhabit a mind because thoughts are like guests. As soon as they arrive they can leave, and even the once that take a long time to emerge fully can disappear in an instant. Moments are precious; sometimes they linger and other times they are fleeting, and et so much could be done in them; you could change a mind, you could save a life and you could even fall in love"

How can anyone write so well Shenzy ??? 

Well, people do write this well. THIS is live example.

And I have my favourite writers on this forum as well. Some people who write exceptionally well. Their words are brilliance. Like a smooth flow of emotion. Transition like silken threads. Man! Writers are awesome with excellence, while some - ðŸ¤” forget it! 
Endurance thumbnail
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE- MANAN FF last ch pg 93 updated 

read this Shenzyy.. this is seriously the best thing i've  read .. not just words but the emotions .. i could feel it .. 
ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

HOW TO FALL IN LOVE- MANAN FF last ch pg 93 updated 

read this Shenzyy.. this is seriously the best thing i've  read .. not just words but the emotions .. i could feel it .. 

Oh! You did ask me to read this one. But I have been tooo busy these days. I will get back to it. Especially now since I know that the write-up is complete 😛
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shenz-

Oh! You did ask me to read this one. But I have been tooo busy these days. I will get back to it. Especially now since I know that the write-up is complete 😛

i am so lost in this last chapter of the ff ...
ShenzK thumbnail
Great. It's rare to find good write-ups, these days.
And on that forum - I rarely find something good and interesting to read.
Endurance thumbnail
few write ups are way too good .. this is one.. 
tell me about ur os?