Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -shenz-

^Enjoy!! 😆

Looking at the ink plotted on the paper, he let out a sigh. Once again he was putting back the paper into the brown envelope after he had neatly folded it exactly the way it was. The serious vibrating in the back pocket of his jeans had him jolted. He shook his head as he reached out for his cell phone. As soon as he did, he saw Ash - his best friend's name flashing on the top of it. Of course, he knew this was coming. The Message.

-Make sure you take it easy. Okay?

The hell I was going to be Okay with it, he thought. But anyways there wasn't anything that he couldn't handle. And no way in hell would he let his friend worry over things that he was in control of. Till the time he be here, he won't let Ash worry about anything.

-Nothing that I can't handle. So dude, chill. All okay! Under control ;)

-Limits.

Ah! Here he had the annoying-protective brother turned on, yet again.

-I know and I do remember. So stop warning me. Don't try to scare the shit out of me 'cause right now you need me badly :P

-Fine. Be good. And take care. I will be in touch. Don't forget to keep a tab, she isn't as obedient as you might think.

-Yeah, I will take your advice. You take care of yourself too.

Ash was going to be out for work and his concern for his little sister was growing with every passing day. His worries being shared with his best friend - his colleague. And they had decided in the absence of Ash, his friend would take care of his sister. After all she was the only family for Ash.

He looked at the envelope and he knew he had to do it. It contained a small piece of information regarding Ash's departure and a few instructions. She was going to burst like a volcano and that was something he was sure about. Grabbing it hastily, he dashed out of the office toward the parking space.

Zooming the car towards the destined spot. The journey silently played the possible upcoming circumstances and an unknown sensation troubled him.

He reached the address his friend had forwarded him. He being the delivery person for the day and God only know what all for the coming days. Parking his car nearby, he padded towards the elevator. He didn't know why exactly was this being so difficult. Maybe she was difficult. He had seen a glimpse of hers at a few gatherings when she accompanied her brother in the events but she had always been cold and disinterested for most of the things around. The ding of the elevator buzzed him out of the thoughts and he proceeded towards her door.

Standing in front of the apartment door, he waited for it to open - patiently. And as soon as it did, his eyes landed on her hazel green ones. Puzzled.

u know u are such a lazy bee😳 when u gotta have the talent of writing then why the hell u act so lazy??😳 Shenzy this was so in-trusting i tell u ... god know when i'll get to read the next part huh .. this is so not cool to STOP here ..
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Endurance

u know u are such a lazy bee😳 when u gotta have the talent of writing then why the hell u act so lazy??😳 Shenzy this was so in-trusting i tell u ... god know when i'll get to read the next part huh .. this is so not cool to STOP here ..

What if I tell you I have the next part ready! I just completed it this morning! :)
Endurance thumbnail

What if I tell you I have the next part ready! I just completed it this morning! :)

tell me ur not kidding??😲
POST IT BEFORE I SMACK U ðŸ˜›
ShenzK thumbnail
MaNan Version of SPELL.

Don't quote it!

The music thundered into his eardrums, making him tap his feet. Having the view of people being so carefree, being themselves yet hiding everything, He looked around. He wasn't any different. Being a party animal was just a way to mask his true self. But who cared? Everyone present there was the same.

There! His eyes landed on something. Someone. Clad in the most sensuous manner, she swayed as if she didn't care. She moved to the rhythm. Not giving a damn about the way guys around gawked at her. Literally, having her skin been grazed by their predatory eyes. They were willing to pounce at her, any moment. And so was his condition.

But something wasn't the same. Her eyes. The way her eyes settled on him. The way she couldn't let her eyes retreat from his chocolate brown ones, was unusual. She wasn't throwing the same attention to everyone else. He was an exception. And this had him curious.

His eyes completely drowned into the almond shaped eyes of hers. She hadn't made her eyes rest anywhere else since she had them landed on him. Boring her eyes at him, She still managed to sway flawlessly. Effortlessly.

She smiled slyly. Swiftly turning on her heels, she moved. Having one last glance at him, she made her way towards the lawn. And he followed. She knew he would. That's predictable. Men have always been predictable.

The music went light with every step of hers. She could feel the cold breeze hitting her soft yet bare skin, gently. She faced the breeze, letting the splashing breeze hit her. With her eyes shut she absorbed the feel of chilly breeze. It felt soothing. A slight tap on her shoulder brought her out of her trance. She didn't bother to turn. She knew who exactly could have been there.

He had followed her, being caught up with her hypnotic gaze. He could do nothing but be pulled by the look her eyes had on him. Nothing but follow her to the corners where she was heading to. She stood there, in the lawn. Inhaling the breezy nature essence, while he couldn't help but stare.

He tapped slightly onto her shoulder, bringing her out of the trance. He muttered a "Hi!" just to wait for her response. As she turned to face him, her hypnotic gaze fixated at him, yet again. "Yes?" She asked innocently with her brow arched.

"Yes? As if you don't know because the way you kept eyeing me, I should say, you couldn't get your eyes off me." He was amused but that made things more appealing to him.

"Having laid eyes on someone doesn't mean to be an invitation." She winked haughtily at him and there he was blown. And she made her way towards the exit.

"Why do you think I will let you leave that easily?" She went numb as he held her wrist. Those words made her freeze the very moment. He took baby steps towards her, making sure his eyes didn't leave her. Or else she might just disappear. "I wouldn't let you go that easily?" the words splashed across her skin and she could feel the chill.

"You can't hold me back either." She breathed into the air, leaving her words into a soft whisper. Making his grip firm enough at her, he pulled her. Close.  Dashing onto his perfectly carved physique, She let out a gasp. How wasn't she supposed to? Every girl would willingly throw herself to feel the perfect physique of his body, And she was no exception. Though she had just laid her eyes on him a few minutes back, But that would not change the fact.

"If that was true, you wouldn't have been still under my hold." His lips rested on her earlobe as he spoke. Registering words at such a delicate time is difficult for any girl. His other hand slid across the length of her arm and went securely locking her petite waist.

With a sharp intake of breath she turned around, still secured in his arms. Her eyes valiantly pierced at his. Tilting her head a bit, she leaned forward aiming at his lips. He smirked, the charm always worked for him. As soon as her luscious lips landed on his, she uttered, "You can't until I let you kiss me."

A jerk and he was been pushed away. Blowing a kiss she walked towards the exit stating, "Next time, Make it more fun to have it." This time with victory tasted.

His friends approached him and he queried, "Who was this girl?" His interest has grown to an extra level. She definitely managed to leave an impact on the Charmer that he was. And now he needed to know more about her, just to make sure his charm works like every other time.

"Manik! When did you start noticing and querying about girls? Wasn't it the other way round always?" His friend teased him along, while he wasn't interested for anything else but HER name. "Naina, I asked you the girl's name." This time being firm enough to have had his questions answered.

"Actually Manik, That girl..." And there it was. He frowned for being left clueless about the most intriguing thing. He knew she would be fun. Finally there was someone in this Dark Valley to match the skills of Manik Malhotra.

Got the next.
She knew this would be fun. Because unlike others he wasn't just what he displayed. There was so much to discover. And she would make sure she discovers everything before she was done with him.

ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

tell me ur not kidding??😲

POST IT BEFORE I SMACK U ðŸ˜›

Why the hell would I?

I have it on my desktop. right infront of me. Plus! I have this habit of getting these chotu updates done in a quickie. Because these are all a part of drabble series. This is the reason I love Drabbles.

Small and impactful
ShenzK thumbnail
This SPELL has it's first chapter so long.. Drabble toh lagta hi nahi kisi bhi halat mein! *sigh*
Endurance thumbnail
i'll be back after reading..
dont move
ShenzK thumbnail
Okay I will be back in next 10 minutes.. got some things to do.
Endurance thumbnail
Shenzzz This was so HOT .. i mean it was so intriguing ... i was actually imagining this .. this was so engrossing .. i was so lost in th story and it ended:( i wanan read aage ka... please yaar likh naaa i wanna read it..
Endurance thumbnail

Why the hell would I?

I have it on my desktop. right infront of me. Plus! I have this habit of getting these chotu updates done in a quickie. Because these are all a part of drabble series. This is the reason I love Drabbles.

Small and impactful

how drabble actually differ from normal ffs?🤔
and when will u post the next part of the nameless story?😳