Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
i wanna read something😳
Shenz i miss u πŸ˜³ 

Aish i miss u πŸ˜”

megs what are u doing?πŸ˜•

and all others who are passers by i miss u guys too..
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys.

Angel - What exactly would you like to read? Except for PaNi!
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shenz-

Hey guys.

Angel - What exactly would you like to read? Except for PaNi!

may be MaNan .. they are on my mind at the moment so i wont feel anything or anyone else right now..
ShenzK thumbnail
Okay! But right now I don't have anything on MaNan. But there's this story that I am writing.. Attempting to write.. which is no-named characters. In short, there's no XYZ name been given to the characters!

So if you wish to read that.. I might post it.

nahi toh there's this KriYansh story I have on my desktop.. if you want I will post that.. or MaNan version of it!
ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

yes thank fully they did

Great! I am gonna go and watch it today! :)

I haven't seen kal ka episode! 
Endurance thumbnail

Okay! But right now I don't have anything on MaNan. But there's this story that I am writing.. Attempting to write.. which is no-named characters. In short, there's no XYZ name been given to the characters!

So if you wish to read that.. I might post it.

nahi toh there's this KriYansh story I have on my desktop.. if you want I will post that.. or MaNan version of it!

manan version will be cool and nameless too..
i wanna read good thing..πŸ˜›
Endurance thumbnail

Great! I am gonna go and watch it today! :)

I haven't seen kal ka episode! 

after posting the stories go ...unwaan i wanna read ..😭
ShenzK thumbnail
Okay! I will get you the nameless one.. MaNan version in sometime.. till then enjoy the nameless version! :D
Endurance thumbnail

Okay! I will get you the nameless one.. MaNan version in sometime.. till then enjoy the nameless version! :D

yay yay thank u i love u πŸ˜›πŸ€—
ShenzK thumbnail

^Enjoy!! πŸ˜†

Looking at the ink plotted on the paper, he let out a sigh. Once again he was putting back the paper into the brown envelope after he had neatly folded it exactly the way it was. The serious vibrating in the back pocket of his jeans had him jolted. He shook his head as he reached out for his cell phone. As soon as he did, he saw Ash - his best friend's name flashing on the top of it. Of course, he knew this was coming. The Message.

-Make sure you take it easy. Okay?

The hell I was going to be Okay with it, he thought. But anyways there wasn't anything that he couldn't handle. And no way in hell would he let his friend worry over things that he was in control of. Till the time he be here, he won't let Ash worry about anything.

-Nothing that I can't handle. So dude, chill. All okay! Under control ;)

-Limits.

Ah! Here he had the annoying-protective brother turned on, yet again.

-I know and I do remember. So stop warning me. Don't try to scare the shit out of me 'cause right now you need me badly :P

-Fine. Be good. And take care. I will be in touch. Don't forget to keep a tab, she isn't as obedient as you might think.

-Yeah, I will take your advice. You take care of yourself too.

Ash was going to be out for work and his concern for his little sister was growing with every passing day. His worries being shared with his best friend - his colleague. And they had decided in the absence of Ash, his friend would take care of his sister. After all she was the only family for Ash.

He looked at the envelope and he knew he had to do it. It contained a small piece of information regarding Ash's departure and a few instructions. She was going to burst like a volcano and that was something he was sure about. Grabbing it hastily, he dashed out of the office toward the parking space.

Zooming the car towards the destined spot. The journey silently played the possible upcoming circumstances and an unknown sensation troubled him.

He reached the address his friend had forwarded him. He being the delivery person for the day and God only know what all for the coming days. Parking his car nearby, he padded towards the elevator. He didn't know why exactly was this being so difficult. Maybe she was difficult. He had seen a glimpse of hers at a few gatherings when she accompanied her brother in the events but she had always been cold and disinterested for most of the things around. The ding of the elevator buzzed him out of the thoughts and he proceeded towards her door.

Standing in front of the apartment door, he waited for it to open - patiently. And as soon as it did, his eyes landed on her hazel green ones. Puzzled.