Originally posted by Endurance

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEYTA0ZRBSU

whenever u come BACK Shenzyy the first thing u should watch is this ☺️

Awww! I LOVE that song!
Posted: 8 years ago
No one is up here?

I wanted to make something.. but everyone disappears 😭
Sunday is approaching. .. u remember it right ...
It was said that you were planning to quit the show as you don't get along with your co-star Niti (Taylor).I don't think it is that important to share a cordial relationship with co-stars.We are all professional actors and it ultimately depends on our on screen chemistry. If we are not being able to pull it off on screen, then people would suggest to us that we should be friends off screen too. Niti and I have different hobbies and interests, so we indulge in our own activities when we're not shooting and hang out with our own set of friends.

🤣 that's why it's said opposite attracts 🤣

It was said that you were planning to quit the show as you don't get along with your co-star Niti (Taylor).I don't think it is that important to share a cordial relationship with co-stars.We are all professional actors and it ultimately depends on our on screen chemistry. If we are not being able to pull it off on screen, then people would suggest to us that we should be friends off screen too. Niti and I have different hobbies and interests, so we indulge in our own activities when we're not shooting and hang out with our own set of friends.

🤣 that's why it's said opposite attracts 🤣

Let's FOCUS on THIS.

Sunday is approaching. .. u remember it right ...

Oh! Of course i do!
Originally posted by -shenz-

Oh! Of course i do!
good that u remember..i thought u forgot..😆

good that u remember..i thought u forgot..😆

I don't forget things. It's just that at times.. I just keep them delayed for some nor the reason. But hopefully, I will be on this.. from Friday afternoon. Because I have the plot :D
eeps i am so excited i'll get to read on PaNi
YES lets FOCUS😛

eeps i am so excited i'll get to read on PaNi
YES lets FOCUS😛

Nothing that exciting. I promise about it. It be individuality about them as individuals.. yet fun.  #hopefully.

PaNi not as in together PaNi - PaNi. But PaNi being Parth and Niti with some PaNi!