Chat Clubs

Destined Zombies#17:Baatcutter,Butterfly Kiss,Fireflies&Stars[IO] - Page 23

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -shenz-

I will be on and off usually.. more inactive for the next couple of days, guys.

See you later by next weekend... for more fun ;)

Till then buh-byes.

have fun.

Love you all. 🤗

bye shennzzyy luubb uu tooo🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Endurance

LOL i'll be busy from july or may be june then god knows when i'll get free time 

lets not think about that right now😆
I dont want Nandu to go Manglore😕

Manglore track is gonna come huh😕
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Read an article about it...dont know if its true or not..
Dreamer3003 thumbnail

Tellychakkar article 

10 things you didn't know about Parth Samthaan aka Manik of KY2

The dashing teen heartthrob, Parth Samthaan, is driving all his female fans crazy with his acting chops and killer looks on Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan. You could be his diehard fan, yet not be aware of many things about Parth aka Manik. Well, not much longer. Because we have drummed up a list of ten things you didn't know about the youngster...take a look:

He is an out and out foodie.

In college, he was part of a band called The Fab Five. As the lead singer, he would perform at events and fictions.

Despite his crackling chemistry with co-star Niti Taylor aka Nandini, the two share a very professional relationship.

Parth's favourite scene from the youth-show is where Manik tells Nandini what all is missing from her wardrobe. He finds the scene romantic and sweet.

He considers actor Aamir Khan his idol.

His favourite films are Transformers and The Dark Knight.

He is a huge fan of actors Hrithik Roshan and Vidya Balan.

One of his favourite songs is Humdard from Ek Villian.

He was born on March 11, 1991 in Pune.

He wants a girlfriend who would understand his profession and not make unreasonable demands!

@bold🤣 ðŸ¤£

TATA Dishaaa🤣

roflll so it s really over between them😲🤣
@bold purple same old answer
Dreamer3003 thumbnail

Read an article about it...dont know if its true or not..

it won be anytime soon i guess😕😆
Endurance thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anapneo3003

it won be anytime soon i guess😕😆

Normally after a trauma people recede into themselves, and Nandini, played by Niti Taylor, is doing the same. The moment Manik, played by Parth Samthaan, feels that Nandini is pushing him away, he tries to come closer. Manik doesn't want the Pandit incident to break them up or separate them. He keeps his distance from Nandini while still following her like a hawk.

Manik keeps telling Nandini that he will be by her side whenever she thinks of him, but Nandini is so traumatized by the kidnapping that she loses that connection. Though she loves Manik, she stays away from him.

In the upcoming episode of "Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan," Nandini will try to recover and get over the incident. Without telling anyone, she will go back to her hometown in Mangalore to Amms's house and try to get over her fear and trauma. But she will not tell Manik about her decision, shocking him when he finds out and leading him behave spontaneously and irrationally.

Manik will pack his bags and follow Nandini to her hometown, turning up at Nandini's doorstep and shocking her and Amms. As we already know, Amms doesn't think too highly of Manik because Pandit has already poisoned her against him. Seeing Manik outside her house will shock and upset Amms.

Manik will pretend to be angry with Nandini for leaving without telling him, but he will soon calm down, tell her that he wants to be with her wherever she goes and ultimately decide to follow her.

Will Amms accept Manik in her house? Will Nandini reveal to Amms the real reason for coming back home mid-term? Will Manik be able to win Amms over with his sweet music and words? What the new chapter in Mangalore holds in store for Manik and Nandini will soon be revealed.

http://www.indiawest.com/entertainment/television/kaisi-yeh-yaariyan-nandini-abandons-manik-and-goes-home-to/article_705b3e4c-fb4f-11e4-be0e-ab60591f1005.html

Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail

🤔🤣
My friend scrapped me this😆
Endurance thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anapneo3003

🤔🤣
My friend scrapped me this😆

Awww cute babies ðŸ˜†
Dreamer3003 thumbnail

Normally after a trauma people recede into themselves, and Nandini, played by Niti Taylor, is doing the same. The moment Manik, played by Parth Samthaan, feels that Nandini is pushing him away, he tries to come closer. Manik doesn't want the Pandit incident to break them up or separate them. He keeps his distance from Nandini while still following her like a hawk.

Manik keeps telling Nandini that he will be by her side whenever she thinks of him, but Nandini is so traumatized by the kidnapping that she loses that connection. Though she loves Manik, she stays away from him.

In the upcoming episode of "Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan," Nandini will try to recover and get over the incident. Without telling anyone, she will go back to her hometown in Mangalore to Amms's house and try to get over her fear and trauma. But she will not tell Manik about her decision, shocking him when he finds out and leading him behave spontaneously and irrationally.

Manik will pack his bags and follow Nandini to her hometown, turning up at Nandini's doorstep and shocking her and Amms. As we already know, Amms doesn't think too highly of Manik because Pandit has already poisoned her against him. Seeing Manik outside her house will shock and upset Amms.

Manik will pretend to be angry with Nandini for leaving without telling him, but he will soon calm down, tell her that he wants to be with her wherever she goes and ultimately decide to follow her.

Will Amms accept Manik in her house? Will Nandini reveal to Amms the real reason for coming back home mid-term? Will Manik be able to win Amms over with his sweet music and words? What the new chapter in Mangalore holds in store for Manik and Nandini will soon be revealed.

http://www.indiawest.com/entertainment/television/kaisi-yeh-yaariyan-nandini-abandons-manik-and-goes-home-to/article_705b3e4c-fb4f-11e4-be0e-ab60591f1005.html

I wanted manglore track but not in this way😕😕
How come Ams din know abt pandit it was all over d news na😕
hope this is not true
Dreamer3003 thumbnail

ITS ALL OVER AISHU🤣

Wowww😳🤣🤣
so no more cat fights🤣