Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -shenz-

Someone's gotta tell me, why do most of the writers - forget about the writers even readers or gulp that down - entire group of members of D3 fandom or you can say Rey fandom groups have a conception that Rey is much suited for a Casanova's role.. or a billionaire who is filled with lust and plays along.. wanna get everything from the respective woman he meets?

Most of the write-ups reflect such a perception and I be nothing but shocked. People don't wanna highlight the emotion underneath but the lusty creature a man can be.

Nothing to offend anyone but a person who might have hunger or is a lust driven personality has a lot of potential to drive the character and show the different shades that one might posses being the lusty-billionaire.

Why can't people focus on the latter part and bring out emotions - hidden emotions and various sort of colors to a character that might do wonders, rather than sticking to one particular track.. lust driven possessive obsession of a rich guy.. and suddenly one day he is in love.. tada!! ?

But Rey actually wasn't that...

He was just masking his true self behind the cool dude image but he was the most purest souls...

He just loved truly what he loved with all his heart and soul ... Be it his passion ,his friends ,his love... He was just ready to give up everything for his loved ones. .. Be it doing anything and everything for his friends or be it leaving his passion for his love ...

He is one of the Brightest characters but was just ruined cuz of circumstances. ..Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You called that ruined. Nah! That was purely MURDER. That character, or I should most of the characters were brutally murdered. 

But currently what I am asking is about the members on IF. Their write-ups usually have that image of Rey who is completely a jerk and nothing to do with anything more but get whatever he has his eyes laid on. That isn't the problem as well.. but why make him so blunt? Why be like he will buy the girl.. spend nights with her and suddenly.. all of a sudden the realization dawns upon him that DUDE, he is in love. He wasn't just spending nights and having it all s*xed up but loving...? Like seriously.. no transition.. no evolution.. no growth of the character.. but direct jump-on to the LOVE territory. I find that absurd.. Not that it can't happen but things need to move in a bit rational way.. or you can say at least when it is about emotions.. that's how this entire set up can move...

But why make Rey Casanova all the time? Don't people think of anything else but Casanova Rey.. I mean, I agree Rich, spoilt, Angry Man be a great read but then if everywhere I get the same.. with same buying and numb-emotionless jerky Rey.

And the girls always be bechari abla naari kind of chicks. I mean grow up, dude! Women can fight back.. and be outrageous as well. They be terrific.. they can be troublesome bad... Why be so coochi poochi to women.. and so rough-edged men?
ShenzK thumbnail
Aishu really disappeared after one post!
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hiii
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/122757084
KRIYANSH OS... CHECK THE NOTE ON 2ND POST... ITS REGARDING TWILIGHT

ShenzK thumbnail
Can I just shout! Scream or something?
ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: --megs_arsha--

thanxxx

What for?
ShenzK thumbnail
That had to be done, nahi?

or do I sound that rude .. that i won't even respond.. definitely at times I delay my replies.. for some obvious reasons.. but I am not that kinda person.
ShenzK thumbnail
Yup! I am very much serious... I have always been
ShenzK thumbnail
I will be so not free for the next few days... I will roaming around.. trying to catch up with people.. and will definitely make sure I turn up at this place.. at least drop in once, a day! 

But nothing more expected till Friday!
ShenzK thumbnail
Where is Angel?

Anyone has seen her around?