Destined Zombies#17:Baatcutter,Butterfly Kiss,Fireflies&Stars[IO] - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -shenz-

Angel - Cool down. Koi na koi toh hoga joh teri yeh khwahish zarur puri karega. So calm down girl. There has to be someone in some part of this cruel world who will listen to your pleas and grant you with your wish.
Oh! I seriously didn't get what was the link between the promo and part :/
😳 can't u just say Angel Main Hoon Na
Originally posted by Endurance

😳 can't u just say Angel Main Hoon Na

Oh! You wanted me to say that? Fine. Then, Angel - Main hoon naaaπŸ˜†

Oh! You wanted me to say that? Fine. Then, Angel - Main hoon naaaπŸ˜†
tu haina tou bus Wednesday tak likhrahe h app 😳
That's unfair. Absolutely unfair! *cribs*

I have to pack a lot of stuff in the next week. Have a lot of things lined up to do. And most of all I have my Mom who is gonna leave next week. Friday. So basically by then I am not posting anything new.

But yes after that I will try my hands on Parth-Niti. Khush?

And I also have lots more stuff to do. I have new ideas popped up πŸ˜›

That's unfair. Absolutely unfair! *cribs*

I have to pack a lot of stuff in the next week. Have a lot of things lined up to do. And most of all I have my Mom who is gonna leave next week. Friday. So basically by then I am not posting anything new.

But yes after that I will try my hands on Parth-Niti. Khush?

And I also have lots more stuff to do. I have new ideas popped up πŸ˜›
πŸ€” I can wait till Sunday only Haan no more late I'll tolerate 😳

BTW I love u..
Originally posted by Endurance

πŸ€” I can wait till Sunday only Haan no more late I'll tolerate 😳

BTW I love u..
You mean Sunday. The one next week, right? 
Maybe I will manage by that time. Any specific plot or concept you wanna get highlighted for the read?
And BTW I love you too. :*
Nothing whatever u write from heart I Wil love it..

Bye am going for bath πŸ€— will meet u tomorrow. .love u.
Okay then. I will have to think over the concept. I think I have that much of time to deal with the concept, writing won't be an issue then.

I will deal with it, then.

Okay! Bye. See you tomorrow. πŸ€—
Someone's gotta tell me, why do most of the writers - forget about the writers even readers or gulp that down - entire group of members of D3 fandom or you can say Rey fandom groups have a conception that Rey is much suited for a Casanova's role.. or a billionaire who is filled with lust and plays along.. wanna get everything from the respective woman he meets?

Most of the write-ups reflect such a perception and I be nothing but shocked. People don't wanna highlight the emotion underneath but the lusty creature a man can be. 

Nothing to offend anyone but a person who might have hunger or is a lust driven personality has a lot of potential to drive the character and show the different shades that one might posses being the lusty-billionaire. 

Why can't people focus on the latter part and bring out emotions - hidden emotions and various sort of colors to a character that might do wonders, rather than sticking to one particular track.. lust driven possessive obsession of a rich guy.. and suddenly one day he is in love.. tada!! ?