Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Calm down Shenzyy. .

so should I ask how was the IV or not? ? 🤔

SHENZYYY I BELIEVE U HAVEN'T WATCHED THE TB GANG IV PROMO. .

WATCH IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=govoRu__w00

UTTOOO IS GOING OUT OF CONTROL NITI EXPRESSIONS 🤣 SURPRISINGLY PARTH ENJOYING 🤣

GANG IV ABOUT KISSES AND MAKEOUTS 🤣Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hiii...good morning everyone

Endurance thumbnail
Where the hell are all of u ?

Shenzy u better be here today otherwise I'll make sure ur scrapbook explodes
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Endurance

Calm down Shenzyy. .

so should I ask how was the IV or not? ? 🤔

SHENZYYY I BELIEVE U HAVEN'T WATCHED THE TB GANG IV PROMO. .

WATCH IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=govoRu__w00

UTTOOO IS GOING OUT OF CONTROL NITI EXPRESSIONS 🤣 SURPRISINGLY PARTH ENJOYING 🤣

GANG IV ABOUT KISSES AND MAKEOUTS 🤣

Hey!!! 🤗

That is what I was doing, trying to calm myself down. Hell it took time, nahi? Well I went shopping and did a few stuffs and Now I am absolutely fine.

No. Now it doesn't matter whether you ask or not. Well, by this time you would know how it was, wouldn't you? And above all, It's all a part of life.

I haven't yet watched that damn promo. I will watch it in some time. 

You wouldn't explode my scrapbook, I make myself very clear.

Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shenz-

Hey!!! 🤗

That is what I was doing, trying to calm myself down. Hell it took time, nahi? Well I went shopping and did a few stuffs and Now I am absolutely fine.

No. Now it doesn't matter whether you ask or not. Well, by this time you would know how it was, wouldn't you? And above all, It's all a part of life.

I haven't yet watched that damn promo. I will watch it in some time. 

You wouldn't explode my scrapbook, I make myself very clear.

awww my Love is Back🤗
i was so very much missing u IDIOT🤗

forget about the IV ... u will get the job somewhere eventually no worries i know u'll do some JUGAAR🤣

this and other IV new one that is uploaded yesterday 🤣

in which a fan was giving gifts to Niti and uttoo said these are clothes for manan kids🤣 and Parth was all Pani pani sharam k maare🤣

BREAKING NEWS ; NITI DONT BELIEVE IN LOVE💔 🤣 SHE DONT WANT ANY BF OR GUY🤣SHE IS STRAIGHT RIGHT??🤣

ATLEAST U SHOULD HAVE DROPPED A MSG THAT U WONT BE AROUND😳
ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

awww my Love is Back🤗

i was so very much missing u IDIOT🤗

forget about the IV ... u will get the job somewhere eventually no worries i know u'll do some JUGAAR🤣

this and other IV new one that is uploaded yesterday 🤣

in which a fan was giving gifts to Niti and uttoo said these are clothes for manan kids🤣 and Parth was all Pani pani sharam k maare🤣

BREAKING NEWS ; NITI DONT BELIEVE IN LOVE💔 🤣 SHE DONT WANT ANY BF OR GUY🤣SHE IS STRAIGHT RIGHT??🤣

ATLEAST U SHOULD HAVE DROPPED A MSG THAT U WONT BE AROUND😳

Awww! I am glad I was being missed so much. I missed you too. But the thing is I didn't get the chance to use the computer or laptop.. and my phone was acting all jerk-y! So couldn't leave any message, as well.

I am sure I will get the job, good one. It's just about matter of time.

Anyways. I will then have to look for these IVs. Adn don't worry she is straight. She might not believe in love, But Du-oh! Love happens, whether one believes or does not. It doesn't knock at their door steps and asks permission whether you believe it or not. 😉

And Parth can work out that much to get through those ways and make way for Love, nahi?
Endurance thumbnail
u watched yday epi??Niti said they actually slapped eachother and that too one take🤣
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shenz-

Awww! I am glad I was being missed so much. I missed you too. But the thing is I didn't get the chance to use the computer or laptop.. and my phone was acting all jerk-y! So couldn't leave any message, as well.

I am sure I will get the job, good one. It's just about matter of time.

Anyways. I will then have to look for these IVs. Adn don't worry she is straight. She might not believe in love, But Du-oh! Love happens, whether one believes or does not. It doesn't knock at their door steps and asks permission whether you believe it or not.😉

And Parth can work out that much to get through those ways and make way for Love, nahi?

On a serious note ... I think Niti isn't enjoying it ... Her eye roles and her expressions says she don't like these kind of jokes or anyone asking her about kisses and make outs. ..

U know because in past she has been blamed by these gfs of these jerks that she is trying to steal them or sometime ... I guess now she is just hesitant because Parth also had issues with her regarding his gf and even Uttoo too had same issues.. and now I guess she wanna keep away from all of these things.. At first Parth was behaving as a complete idiot and and she being herself actually wasn't understanding Wat is actually her fault that he behave so awkward with her then the fights n all and after that I feel Nita backed off..Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
I saw that. That was such a bliss. Epic!
ShenzK thumbnail
See, for any girl it is obviously embarrassing to discuss something like kiss and makeouts, especially when she is the one imvolved in the activity. She does it because that is her job but having fun made out of it and when there were issues regarding the same were highlighted in the past... she is just trying to maintain her stand clear and not make any kind of shit in front of media and public.

Things would take time but everything would get sorted slowly and steadily. Things dont turn up alright the very moment it takes time.

And that utttooo and his jokes are pathetic at times he needs to slow down.