•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys, u know love is strong when it mends some broken pieces, some broken hearts, some lost feelings...as in case of Randhir and Sanyukta, Rd is not perfect...his hrt is too broken to repair but Sanyukta has strted its repairing...Nd Sanyukta...she also has sum vacancy like the place of her father, brother...many spaces r empty which is getting fulfilled by Rd's luv...
Its very easy when u love a rich guy with loving parents...life gets easy...
But when u can luv imperfections perfectly, be sure ur luv is strng...
So stay calm nd believe in Sandhir 😳...

Love
Rakhi
Originally posted by raksbasu

Guys, u know love is strong when it mends some broken pieces, some broken hearts, some lost feelings...as in case of Randhir and Sanyukta, Rd is not perfect...his hrt is too broken to repair but Sanyukta has strted its repairing...Nd Sanyukta...she also has sum vacancy like the place of her father, brother...many spaces r empty which is getting fulfilled by Rd's luv...
Its very easy when u love a rich guy with loving parents...life gets easy...
But when u can luv imperfections perfectly, be sure ur luv is strng...
So stay calm nd believe in Sandhir 😳...

Love
Rakhi

πŸ‘
well said
Extremely well said raksu πŸ€—
Originally posted by manuzz

πŸ‘
well said

Thnx 😳
Originally posted by a2zahid

lovely post i like

Glad u liked it 😳
Originally posted by scarlet1210

nice postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thnx.
Originally posted by Shee_xaan

Well said

Thnk u :)
Originally posted by Sagl

Extremely well said raksu πŸ€—

Thnk u yaarπŸ€—
Pain and suffering has always united sandhir.  I don't see a reason for having Randhir Sanyukta Anju Dhruv and Ragini under the same roof if there's no story cooking up between Sandhir.  What I sense is that both would come to know about each other's grief and pain and would stand by each other. There would be nolove story cooking up between Sanyukta and Dhruv be rest assured of that. Every problem might not be sorted out but at least they would stand by each other in this trying circumstances
Originally posted by kd_rss

Pain and suffering has always united sandhir. I don't see a reason for having Randhir Sanyukta Anju Dhruv and Ragini under the same roof if there's no story cooking up between Sandhir. What I sense is that both would come to know about each other's grief and pain and would stand by each other. There would be nolove story cooking up between Sanyukta and Dhruv be rest assured of that. Every problem might not be sorted out but at least they would stand by each other in this trying circumstances

Well said girl...totally agree wid u..they always stood beside each other nd they'll always😳...