In conversation with pretty and talented Helly Shah

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

In conversation with pretty and talented Helly Shah

By TellychakkarTeam
09 May 2015 12:39 PM

Beautiful and talented actress Helly Shah, who is currently seen in Swaragini (Rashmi Sharma Telefilms) on Colors, is one actress, who surely has a different choice when it comes to acting.

In a recent chat with us the actress opened up about the kind of roles she would love to enact in shows. Helly, who does not prefer to essay negative characters, said, "Being an actress I would love to perform different kind of roles but, I won't ever do any negative character as I don't really think that my looks will complement such a shade."

"Many might find it odd but I would love to do a role of mentally challenged person someday. As a performer, such roles excite me, which I find really challenging. And I think performing the role of a mentally challenged individual will be a different experience for me. And I would love to do that," added the chirpy lady.

The young girl also opened up her thoughts about new age dramas on television. "Television has evolved over the time. With content driven shows like Udann, Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, Tere Seher Mein, daily dramas are doing really well and I believe even audiences like to watch something different from regular saas-bahu soaps."

Helly went on to add, "Personally speaking I am very much impressed with Aneri's (Vajani) act in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins. Though I don't get much time to watch television, if I manage some time then I surely tune to such dailies."

On a final note, Helly also added that unlike many contemporaries, she is not much eager to work in films, only if she gets a good role, she will step into Bollywood.

Big or small, we simply love your presence on screen lady!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littoos thumbnail
    Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    awww she's so nice...love u helly...and tfs...
    VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: littoos

your welcome
    VirusForever thumbnail
    VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: littoos

your welcome dear