Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update...
do continued soon..
and thanks for the pm..
nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 19

Here wedding preparation was full on air...every1 were enjoying but were sad that riya is changed

and her first love will be left incomplete...

Wedding day...

All r haapy by outside but were totally broken coz riya was changed and her love will be incomplete

Here guest were arriving so sam was busy in welcoming them shree was looking after the

preparations and chotu was there for food venue...

pandit was already there and sam asked him to start the rituals...

Here arjun got ready and was lost in his thinking...and his face contained total serious and sad

expressions...

Here liza ...Ayesha were making sakshi ready...sakshi was dam happy that now she'll be arjun's

wife...and had made lots of dreams about their future...

Liza started teasing her...

Liza: yaar sakshi akhir mein arjun sir ne shaadi keliye haan kar hi di..waise karte bhi kaise nahi..tum

joh unke peecha nahi chodti ho..toh socha hoga shaadi ke baad toh une chain se rehne dogi...and

she started laughing out loud...ayesha smiled but frm inside she was totally broken...she was

feeling bad for riya..she wanted to say every1 the reason but riya..remembering riya she became

quiet...she cried in herself for seeing riya so hurted...

she was not able to bear sme1 in riya's place so she came out of the room and stood in corner crying...

Ayesha mv: riya agar mujhe itana bura lag raha hai toh tum kaise feel kar rahi hogi...I'm srry riya

mein chah kar bhi tumare liye kuch nahi kar pa rahi hun...i'm really srry...and she started crying

loud...her sob was stopped when she saw sme1's hand on her shoulder...

And it was none other than riya...she consoled her and made her to come down...

scroll down😊

Edited by NICRONY - 8 years ago
nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Every 1 were there ariya, sameesha the couples were lost in each other as they all were looking

beautiful...boyz went crazy on riya and Ayesha and girls went crazy on samjun...

Panditji asked arakshi to sit in mandap...they sat and all rituals were done..riya was totally

shattered frm inside..she wanted stop the marriage but her soft side for arjun told her to bear the

hurt...ayesha understood her state and hold her hand tightly and supported her in every way...

Here arakshi were taking 7 feras...it was complete and the pandit told arjun to tie the mangalsootra

and fill the partition of sakshi...here riya culdn't see it and turned back not looking 2wards the

dream getting shattered she culdn't see her love becoming anothers...

she closed her eyes and was still turned back but she didn't hear any noise all became silent..she

didn't know why...so to confirm she turned 2wards mandap and she was hell shock...she saw arjun

in frnt of her and sakshi standing alone in mandap...before she culd understand anything she felt

smethng on her neck...and she was numb when she saw mangalsootra in her neck...she realized

that arjun tied mangalsootra and now he filled her partition with sindooor...yes now no one culd

apart them..they r married...now riya is not riya mukherjee she is mrs.riya arjun rawate...

She was dam shock..and very 1 tooo...sakshi sat down in shock...

Few mins before...

When riya faced away frm mandap pandit told arjun to tie mangalsootra and fill the partition of

sakshi arjun headed 2wards sakshi but he stopped in mid and went 2wards riya and without any1

sense he made her riya his...

Present...

Riya came out of her shock and slapped arjun tightly on his cheek...

Every1 were hell shock to see riya slapping her arjun sir...

Riya shouting at arjun: arjun sir ye ..touching her sindoor..ye kya kiya aapne...aap ko pata bhi hai ki

aapne kya kiya...

sam came 2wards arjun with angry face...

sam shouting at him: arjun..ye kya kiya tumne..tumne riya se shaadi ki..tera dimaag toh tik

haina..tujhe pata bhi hai tumne kya kiya hai...

arjun was angry and pissed of all this so bursted out: haan..haan..mujhe pata hai meine kya kiya

hai...meine apani riya ko apnaya hai...meine riya se shaadi ki hai..koi doubt hai iss mein sam...

sam with anger: doubt...doubt hi doubt hai tumne sakshi ke baarein mein socha hai..uss bechari e

tumara kya bigaada tha...abb uska kya hoga..aur tumne suddenly aise riya se...

arjun: suddenly nahi rathore...meine soch samjhkar ye shaadi ki hai...

here liza went to sakshi and consoled her...ayesha was consoling riya ..she was hell sock for what

was going there...

sam: soch kar ..soch kar tumne sakshi ka life barbaad kiya...soch kar tumne sakshi ka mazak

banaya..bolo arjun...

arjun: sam sakshi ki life barbaad nahi barbaad hone se bach gaya hai..kyunki agar mein uss se

shaadi kar bhi leta toh usse apani patni ke roop mein swikaar nahi kar sakta tha ..kyunki ye jagah

sirf riya ka hai...agar roshani ke baad kisine mujhe sambhala hai toh sirf riya ne...aur mein riya kea

lava kisi aur se pyaar nahi kar sakta...

Sam: agar yahi baat thi toh tumne saakshi se shadi karne keliye haan kyun ki?

Arjun: taki mein sach jaan sakun..aur ye tabhi mumkin tha jab riya ka dhyan kahi aur rahe...

And he told this turning 2wards riya in anger...

Sam: riya ka dhyan bhatak sake...aur koun se sach ki baat kar raha hai...

Arjun:wahi sach jiski wajah se riya janbooch kar hum sab ke saamne buri ban rahi thi..

Wahi sach jisne riya ko mazboor kardiya apane pyaar se dur jaane keliye... wahi sach jisne riya ko

mazboor kiya apane pyaar ko doosare ke haat mein sopane keliye..wahi sach jisne riya ko apane

bhai ..apane bst frnds ke samane buri hone ka mukhota pehana diya...wahi sach jisne riya ko hum

sab se dur kiya...he was telling this all in full on range anger...riya was scared by his anger and

was totally numb listening arjun's words...every1 were hell shock ki aisa kya hua ki riya ab riya nahi

rahi...arjun ki sach ki baat kar raha hai joh riya ko apano se dur kar diya...

Now evry1's gaze turn to riya with questioning look to know what she was hiding...

PRECAP

Riya's revelation...

A shock to all..

Every 1 were numb knowing the truth...

Now what is the truth ye toh riya batayegi...nxt update mein..

Plzz give ur opinion...any 1 want pm then buddy me...

P.S : guyzzz I'm not getting enough response..kya stry boring hai???..kya aap logon ko mera

writing  achha nahi laga?????..then plzzz u people inform me..agar aisi baat hai toh mein likhana

chod dungi..and I'll turn as a reader...and I'll stop all my stories...and this time I'm really very

serious...

zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome super fantstic amez update
Loveit
Cont soon
shreyashi19mld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read  last 2  parts
just  awsm
part  18  padhke  to  mera  sans  atak  gaye  the
part19  padhke  sukun  mila
now  I  m  cool
eagerly  waiting  4 next part
update  soon
sujata24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome story..
continue soon dear...
Shona77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Feeling bad for riya
But thankgod ariya married
But what is the reason behind riya behaviour?
Plzzz reveal this truth fast i cant wait more
update next chapter soon