Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman back to his bullying/threatening self.

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Some things never change.

Salman should have been a gangster by profession, not an actor. 

It's not even a week yet & he seems to be back to his bullying/threatening ways. Am I the only one who sees no humility in this man?

Filmfare just released some pics of Salman greeting fans from balcony. And he's already seem to be threatening someone. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Salman ke baare mein itna mat socho wo sirf dil mein aata hain samajh mein nahi. Too much fun. 😆
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh girl I suggest you not to make a fool of yourself under your hatred for Salman!
If you had time to search and post this pic, you could have spent littl extra time in watching the video as well...
He wasn't threatening anyone...he was signaling fans to go back home so that there would no longer be traffic   
You are right though...somethings never change and you just proved that yourself!!
P.S. Could you please enlighten me how does a remorseful person look like? Are they supposed to wail like crazy? What exactly should they do? May be you and some others can teach us...
TheJake thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Salman ke baare mein itna mat socho wo sirf dil mein aata hain samajh mein nahi. Too much fun. 😆

Well, he was on my Twitter feed. 

Mere Dil Mein Toh Kabhi Nahi Aaya. Grateful for small mercies. ðŸ˜†
TheJake thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanju_

Oh girl I suggest you not to make a fool of yourself under your hatred for Salman!
If you had time to search and post this pic, you could have spent littl extra time in watching the video as well...
He wasn't threatening anyone...he was signaling fans to go back home so that there would no longer be traffic   
You are right though...somethings never change and you just proved that yourself!!
P.S. Could you please enlighten me how does a remorseful person look like? Are they supposed to wail like crazy? What exactly should they do? May be you and some others can teach us...

1. Why would I waste my time watching Salman's video?

2. Fine he was signaling ... But surely in an intimidating way. People who don't have time to watch the video ... may think what I did by seeing these pics. It's the expression and his old-self attitude! ðŸ˜† Can't blame a body for thinking the worst.

3. I would love to tell you. But I have seen this question posted so many times on this Forum, asked by Salman fans ... I don't think I should bother with the answer. ðŸ˜›
Edited by TheJake - 8 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

Well, he was on my Twitter feed.

Mere Dil Mein Toh Kabhi Nahi Aaya. Grateful for small mercies.😆

Jabhi toh bola uske baare mein itna mat socho uske baare mein jiske dil mein aata hain unke dil mein aata rahega. 😆
TheJake thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Jabhi toh bola uske baare mein itna mat socho uske baare mein jiske dil mein aata hain unke dil mein aata rahega. 😆

Well, cut his bail short. Send him where he deserves to be. Out of sight, out of mind. ðŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

Well, cut his bail short. Send him where he deserves to be. Out of sight, out of mind.😆

That is the work of judge what is right will happen. Till then be happy and make ppl happy. 😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think he was telling off a fan who was getting too close/ asking them to disperse cause they were causing a traffic jam..Either ways, it was hilarious to see Times Now's minute coverage of this video..I mean one side you have Arnab screaming on top of his voice about how judiciary in India is a joke & the other side the same channel is going on overdrive covering this video & the reporter was like ' oh Salman acknowledged his fans..he is the people's star, it was such a touching sight..his parents clinged  on to him & Salman was still worried about the traffic so he asked the fans to disperse..no wonder ppl love him & he is out on bail..' I mean really? Make up your mind Times Now ðŸ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
try harder next time