kp will not give intv with dt due to kata marriage - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
do you not understand english? why is your brain so dysfunctional? 😳
i really wanna ask did Karan dump YOU instead and go to Ankita? because WALLAH, it seems so! KARAN IS ON HIS HONEYMOON, after coming he has 3 shows to continue with, he is BUSY, clealr unlike you πŸ˜† itni kadi nazar toh even a strict HM doesnt keep on the children 🀣
anyways, just so you know, reaching karan is tough at this point because his plat eis full πŸ˜† Divyanka is easier to reach because her only business is YHM right now. Nothing else personally or professionally!
Originally posted by sunitas123

Why do ppl want Karan's interview? The whole promotion of the show with sbs/sbb, which is his duty he does not do. Divz has to handle it alone. What is the point of his interviews? He has not given any for a long time, plus Divz had to pull him for selfies etc... So long as he comes to shoot on time and does a good job of RKB, that is good enough! And what is Divan? I am glad Karan got married so Divz can live in peace. They are not just opposites on screen but offscreen too it is more or less the same. You can put up with RKB on screen, but who can put up with a husband like that in real life?
LMFAO! 🀣
you think giving bytes to sbs and sbb is part of their job description? 🀣 get your facts right 😳
you want me to name atleast 10 actors who dont believe in giving bytes? just because you follow karan (DONT DENY, BECAUSE I ALWAYS SEE YOU, AND YOURE HERE RIGHT NOW, BASHING HIM πŸ˜†) and because he famous he gets into the spotlight and the BEST part is, that hes bindaas. Youre clearly not his fan so clearly he wouldnt give 2hoots to what sunitas123 has to say about him 😳 again, sbs/sbb bytes is just a FAVOR from stars to them and mind you, when DIVYANKA had refused to entertain the media, and give bytes, and for people who obviously want Media like/attention & feel like connecting to fans that way because its THEIR PROMOTION... NOT THE SHOW'S especially when the show is nearly 2years old and the top show πŸ˜† ///EVEN THOUGH HES TAKEN A STAND AGAINST GIVING BYTES, he GAVE them bytes, FOR DIVYANKA, he volunteered! he didnt HAVE to! 😳
I love Divyanka, she is an amazing actress, and a very good woman, but please, again. Shes NOT a Goddess. just because one loves someone doesnt have to show them a goddess or an angel and the other a devil. Be a bit balanced. You have no idea in what circumstances and scenarios he has helped other people INCLUDING Divyanka 😳 :)
He just doesnt like clicking a selfie for everything or hovering/having the media around to announce every little good act he does. He doesnt have to announce all that. Nahi jatata, that doesnt mean hes Satan :)
Edited by serendipity. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by serendipity.

i really wanna ask did Karan dump YOU instead and go to Ankita? because WALLAH, it seems so! KARAN IS ON HIS HONEYMOON, after coming he has 3 shows to continue with, he is BUSY, clealr unlike you πŸ˜† itni kadi nazar toh even a strict HM doesnt keep on the children 🀣
anyways, just so you know, reaching karan is tough at this point because his plat eis full πŸ˜† Divyanka is easier to reach because her only business is YHM right now. Nothing else personally or professionally!

for whom u wrote this πŸ˜†
^ i didnt quote anyone so clearly, for the TopicMaker :)

i seriously wonder this myself, because lol TM is so bitter and pressed. either that or TM is just thirsty for drama, always likes to create drama over trivial things such as this tweet.
Some people really need to stop pretendingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pomegranate

it says nowhere that karan won't give interviews with divyanka due to ankita, only you people draw your own conclusions because you can't think of anything else. besides, karan has not given interviews with divyanka for a long time. even before he met ankita.
same thoughts 
Originally posted by innocent.aman

for whom u wrote thisπŸ˜†

Seren don't waste your energy some dumb heads won't ever understand.
it seems like KP ditched them, bhai itna bhi kya hatred just because he married lol

^ i didnt quote anyone so clearly, for the TopicMaker :)

mere liye ho bhi nahi sakta  kyoki mai  boy hoon phanki haiπŸ˜›πŸ€£

chill  and relaxπŸ˜†     yup  let  kp do  sewa  to new biwi     he needs timeπŸ˜†

and  as for interviews  he is  reserved for media  always   πŸ˜†   keep your  good work  kp πŸ˜†

isra good on screen couple πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Guguminti

Seren don't waste your energy some dumb heads won't ever understand.
it seems like KP ditched them, bhai itna bhi kya hatred just because he married lol

i have no enrgy  acha boruvita peeta hoon🀣   dont worry i am too innocent  to  bother myselfπŸ˜†

kp  is married  when he wanted πŸ˜†       i have nothing against  any body  i am cool πŸ˜†